• 373 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6681 Players Online
  • 6308 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is your favorite SSM kit?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by ___TacoCat___, Mar 20, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hallo everyone, I just wondered today, what is your favorite/main SSM kit to play as?
    Personally, mine is slime. I know that it's being discussed to be nerfed and stuffs but I think it's well balanced kit and mostly, it's free. (everyone likes free stuffs, am I right??)
    if you want to share your opinions, please tell me why you main your kit!

Posted Mar 20, 2019
  2. s k e l e t o n

Posted Mar 20, 2019
    ___TacoCat___ likes this.
  3. s l i m e

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 20, 2019
    Snvy likes this.
  4. I don't play SSM much but when I do, the kit i always pick is Wither Skeleton. It's the only one i'm pretty good at haha.

Posted Mar 20, 2019
  5. yeah wither skeleton is a pretty good kit. I use to main that too

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 20, 2019
  6. Slime is my favorite!

Posted Mar 20, 2019
  7. Yeah,
    My best and favourite kit has to be either Magma Cube or Chicken.
    The reasons:
    1) Magma Cube has a lot of mobility skills!
    2) Chicken is just way too OP and hart to get hit.
    The Downsides:
    1) Magma Cubes, when they get a lot of kills, get bigger, however this makes them and even bigger entity and easier to hit!
    2) Chicken is very vulnerable to Skeleton Hose! [BONE kick to be precise!]

Posted Mar 20, 2019
    BaEconic likes this.
  8. I used to main Creeper a few years back until I switched to Wolf.

Currently I'm trying to get better with the Iron Golem kit, it's not going too well so far but I'm getting the hang of it little by little. It's a hard kit to master, at least for me.

Posted Mar 20, 2019
  9. Personally, I don't play SSM but I have played with the villigar kit recently and I love it and I recommend it to people who have all the achievements to try it. The main reason why I like it is because of how many abilities you get, You get like 3-4 (Not sure haven't played in a while)

Those abilities are amazing for trying to stay alive, run away, and to do damage. I also love the axe when you right click because it gives you a chance to escape while you can!

Posted Mar 20, 2019
  10. skeleton, the bow is very useful for dealing damage from a distance as well as edge guarding and starting melee combos

Posted Mar 20, 2019
  11. Definitely the zombie kit! The mob's corrupted arrows do ridiculously high damage. :P

Posted Mar 20, 2019
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  12. I gotta go with zombie as well because as @Vertix said, those corrupted arrows are amazing!

Posted Mar 20, 2019
  13. Enderman. Good armour, good melee damage, good ranged attack, good recovery(imo), good combos. Generally well-rounded kit. Only downside is large hitbox.

Posted Mar 20, 2019
  14. n o :’)

Posted Mar 20, 2019
  15. Cyy
    x

I play chicken cuz it's spammy; but why play SSM when you can play NANO and SG? @xLeopard only let's me play these games with her cuz I can carry her in them...

Posted Mar 20, 2019
  16. Wolf and skele horse idek Im not experienced enough to say what my fav is

Posted Mar 20, 2019
  17. Hey I just ask nicely...

Anyhow, I'm not big on SSM but if I am playing for whatever reason, I usually go Skeleton. I'm not any good at it, but that's the only kit I ever had a halfway decent handle on. Then again, I was only ever taught the basics of this kit back in 2015/2016, and a lot has changed since then.

Posted Mar 20, 2019
  18. I honestly have no main, but I like playing snowman or squid the best. I tried to learn villager but that kit seemed like a hassle to use.

Posted Mar 21, 2019
  19. although I'm pretty bad with it, I would have to say villager is my favorite

Posted Mar 21, 2019
  20. Um no

Enderman's hitbox in SSM is way smaller than a traditional Enderman since it's just the player's hitbox and nothing more.

Posted Mar 21, 2019,
    Last edited Mar 21, 2019
    Mitchy and SpitefulNick like this.