• 1840 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13939 Players Online
  • 12099 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is your favorite section on the Mineplex forums?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Parasite, Jan 13, 2021.

?

well?

1. off topic

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. off topic

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. other

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  4. these options are dumb

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  1. i want 100% honesty on this one

Posted Jan 13, 2021
  2. general idea discussion ;)

Posted Jan 13, 2021
    Parasite likes this.
  3. not surprising coming from an IT member such as yourself ;)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 13, 2021
    mat! likes this.
  4. yessir! gotta process those threads :willy:

Posted Jan 13, 2021
    Parasite likes this.
  5. 1. walls
    2. forum games
    3. off topic

Posted Jan 14, 2021 at 2:26 PM
    Parasite and yvuggu like this.
  6. Heyya!
    I think the Help section is my favourite place to post as I can help people there with things they want to know! I also really like off topic and forum games for reading as they are always full of funny questions, responses, games, and other things alike. It's super fun to see what the community gets up to outside of the server in these areas.

Posted Jan 14, 2021 at 5:02 PM
    Parasite and yvuggu like this.
  7. I like walls, the help section, off topic, and forum games. Forum games can get a bit boring though. I like the help section for the same reason the user above me stated. Off topic has interesting things, most of which the OP posts. Walls are fun.

Posted Jan 14, 2021 at 7:05 PM
    Parasite likes this.
  8. POV: everyone goes on the off topic section at 3 am because we feel like posting weird things

Posted Jan 14, 2021 at 10:05 PM
    Ryan9116, Parasite and yvuggu like this.
  9. I actually enjoy the Off Topic section the best if I had to choose. People tend to come up with some pretty unique topics that you wouldn't expect to see. It allows for you to get to know some people a bit better and see some different perspective on things you might've not noticed before. I do enjoy seeing ideas for the server and specific games here and there, but it is a lot more fun in my opinion to talk about something completely random whether it be your favorite video game, school, surveys, etc.

Posted Jan 17, 2021 at 3:56 PM
    yvuggu, TheMuffinM and Parasite like this.