• 1370 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5262 Players Online
  • 3892 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is your favorite season? (List why you chose the season)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by cupojoedgfndiditlydobgdf, Apr 19, 2019.

?

What is your favorite season? (List why you chose the season)

1. Summer

29.4%
  2. Winter

17.6%
  3. Spring

29.4%
  4. Fall

23.5%
  1. I choose Summer because of no school!!! Also, I prefer to stay inside cause of mosquitos, and hot weather, so don't use that against me

ALSO I HATE WEARING HEAVY CLOTHES.

+ its meh birthday season

Posted Apr 19, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Apr 21, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  2. Fall. I love the leaves and the lulled weather before winter, which means bugs are about to disappear. I live in a place that I technically have a forested hill as my backyard, so seeing fall is pleasant for me. Other than that I like spring, the seasons I feel like are inbetweens for cold and hot (my winter is choppy, it could be warm one day in fall or spring and icy the next. I like the variability.)

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  3. Spring. My birthday is in spring and where I live it is the perfect temperature.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    pzazz likes this.
  4. I personally really love winter simply because of the holiday season as well as playing in the snow when I was younger. I also love hot chocolate and in my opinion, being under warm covers when it is cold outside is one of the best feelings in the world.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    HeyItsTay_ likes this.
  5. Summer because of the holidays, but also it's the time for camping, partying and having fun!

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  6. I love fall. It's my birthday season and the weather is very comfortable.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  7. I chose summer because I don't have to worry about school and I actually have time to do other things. It's also great for going to the pool with friends which is one of my favorite things. There's so many things I get to do over the summer that I can't do any other time. On top of that, my birthday's in summer too!

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  8. I'd have to say summer. Summer's the time when I'm free from all the stresses of school and it's also a time where I can spend time outside. It does get really hot and humid where I live, unfortunately, so that's definitely a downside. However, if you can cool yourself down properly, it's really fun. I would also say spring is a great season simply due to the fact that the weather is so nice. My ideal temperature is around 70-75 degrees F, where I can just dress in shorts and a t-shirt (I hate pants and long sleeves). Summer's generally where I can do all of my favorite activities, like swimming.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  9. Mines a close tie between fall and summer. Summer has no school and my birthday, which is pretty epic. But fall has cross country season and the best holiday, Thanksgiving. ;)

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
    OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 19, 2019
    xUmbreon likes this.
  11. Hiya!
    Mine would have to be fall because I love the weather soooo much because I hate when its super hot, I like chilly but warm yk? I also really love the scenary that goes with it and especially the holidays! I also can wear my uggs and sweaters soooo.
    --- Post updated ---
    I totally agree with you on this one

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  12. 70-75 degrees is too hot. I prefer 55 degrees. Now that's comfy.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  13. That is exactly what I was going to say! Great minds think alike

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    cerns likes this.
  14. Summer will always be my number one favorite season at all times. The reason why summer is still my most favorite season because I can able to take some days off either at work or school. Of course, everyone will be off from school as well. I also have my top three favorite seasons overall which will be Summer, Spring, and Winter. Spring season is my second favorite because of my birthday month, and the average temperature. Like I prefer the temperature around the 70 degrees Fahrenheit. I would put Winter as my second favorite because of the Christmas season, but I do not like the weather that is too cold.

Overall, all of my top three favorite seasons is fantastic!

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  15. Spring is mine because It means it's almost summer and schools out. It also is soccer season at my school and soccer is my favorite sport. I love how the temperature is warm but not hot like summer so I can be comfortable in shorts.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  16. I basically like every season except for fall. I like Spring the most nowadays because the temperature is just right, but I used to like Winter the best because on rare occasions it would snow and that was epic. Summer is always just in the middle because it's pretty hot but on the bright side we get no school.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  17. My favorite is for sure Summer. I like summer because, like mentioned before, there’s no school and everything is a lot less stressful. It’s also a time when you can do whatever you want with your time which is just a luxury. Spring is a close second because there are a lot less bugs, especially mosquitos, there’s still spring break, and it’s the perfect temperature.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  18. Wherever you live for it to be only 70-75 degrees in summer, I need to go there. Where I live, it's typically in the 80s and early 90s which makes working outdoors hell. However, eating a popsicle outside or jumping in a pool is much more refreshing in the hotter weather.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  19. I love summer because it’s off school but spring is better weather where I live

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  20. Same here. It's @xUmbreon who lives in 70-75. I live where it gets in the 90s in summer and the teens in winter. Welcome to the Midwest.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    xUmbreon likes this.