• 1860 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6308 Players Online
  • 4448 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is your favorite mineplex minigame?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by iiCookiezLord, Apr 19, 2019.

?

What are your favorite mineplex minigames?

1. Nano Games

41.5%
  2. Block Hunt

14.6%
  3. Mixed Arcade

14.6%
  4. Speed Builders

12.2%
  5. Master Builders

9.8%
  6. The Bridges

14.6%
  7. Minestrike

4.9%
  8. Cakewars

43.9%
  9. Super Smash Mobs

34.1%
  10. Survival Games

14.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Super Smash Mobs. I'm trying to get 1k wins(At 600-680 or something)

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  2. My two favourite minigames are Draw My Thing and Speed Builders.

My favourites are not that popular. I guess it's because people mainly like the excitement associated with PvP and hence enjoy games in which PvP is invovled. However, it's the lack of PvP that makes me really enjoy this type of games (together with the fact that I suck and thus hate PvP :p).

Posted Apr 22, 2019
  3. Hewo! I really liked all your replies! Also games you like are actually good!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 22, 2019
  4. Personally, I don’t have a specific “favorite” game, as it changes for me all of the time. Personally, I think Nano Games and Cake Wars been two of the best games to have come to the network. It’s refreshing to see new games added that are fun, and you can just binge playing when you have nothing else to do.

With Nano Games, it’s quickly paced, and the general games are only a few minutes long. It can be casual play, but there are also a few competitive games; like Grapple Knife.

With Cake Wars, it’s a game that really pulled me in. I was never a good player, but this game made me try harder; and it was one of the second games I finished all the achievements for. All in all, these are two of my favorite games, and I don’t really get bored playing them.

Posted Apr 22, 2019
  5. Coool! :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 22, 2019
  6. Valentine's Vendetta

Posted Apr 22, 2019
  7. The Bridges is my favourite game. I get to play against more competitive players as I am a huge fan of PvP.

Posted Apr 23, 2019
  8. I also hate SSM when all of the low levels with 2 lives remaining team up on you when you haven't lost a life yet. That's why I stay away from SSM and play Cake Wars and NANO Games. I'm pretty sure I have 300 wins in NANO Games and a little less than 300 wins in Cake Wars. Hopefully I join the 1000 wins club within 2-3 years. I'll have trouble with the other 6 games for sure, but as of now my two main games would have to be Cake Wars and NANO.

Posted Apr 23, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
    • General Rudeness Severity 1
    If you want strategy try bridges, cake wars and skywars actually lack need for a strategic approach compared to bridges. Also some strategic approaches in cake wars can also be classified as "scummy".

*General Rudeness removed from thread by Moderator.*

Posted Apr 23, 2019
  9. Currently, some of my favorite Mineplex games will be Nano Games and Cake Wars! I love to play Nano Games because it is a casual minigame, a quick rotation, and the game last quickly. I will have to pick three favorite Nano games that I love to play which will be Color Swap, Quick, and Red Light Green Light. The Color Swap is one of my best Nano games I love to play so much! I'm good at standing the right color immediately!

I also enjoy playing Cake Wars with my friends, but I'm not good at PvP. I have to find my friends who are good at PvP so that we can win the game. It doesn't matter whether I win or not, but I still enjoy it in overall! Right now, I'm focusing on the Cake Wars achievements that I need to complete.

Posted Apr 24, 2019
  10. @Phamtastic you're lucky to have friends that play CW or any teamed gm w/ you. I have a sad life :(::::::::::::::::::::
    --- Post updated ---
    I'm only half kidding

Posted Apr 24, 2019
  11. Cake Wars, Block Hunt, MIxed arcade

Posted Apr 28, 2019