• 984 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3469 Players Online
  • 2485 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is your favorite mineplex minigame?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by CookizSkript_, Apr 19, 2019.

?

What are your favorite mineplex minigames?

1. Nano Games

41.9%
  2. Block Hunt

16.3%
  3. Mixed Arcade

16.3%
  4. Speed Builders

14.0%
  5. Master Builders

9.3%
  6. The Bridges

14.0%
  7. Minestrike

4.7%
  8. Cakewars

44.2%
  9. Super Smash Mobs

34.9%
  10. Survival Games

14.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I just wanna know how many people like any game! :3

I put here the most popular games

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  2. Hey there!

Lately I've mostly been playing a combination of Nano Games, Skywars, and Cakewars. I really like them because of their fast pace and, in most cases, strategic demand.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  3. Cool :3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 19, 2019
  4. Hey there!

Recently, I've been playing a lot of Nano Games, Cake Wars, and Draw My Thing. Nano Games is great for chilling out and can be easy to grind. Also, Cake Wars has so many possibilities and strategies you can use, which is probably why it is such a popular game mode on Minecraft servers. Finally, Draw My Thing is a unique game to have on a Minecraft server. Because I enjoy playing word games, DMT is a perfect game for me.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  5. Cool :3

OP OP
  6. My favorite is Cake Wars. It's a complex game that's really fun to play with your friends, and provides a good challenge without a bunch of frustration.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  7. Good choice, I like it too!

OP OP
  8. I enjoy pretty much all of the games on the list, they're especially fun to play with friends. My favourite would currently have to be Nano Games. I like how fast-paced it is, it's a lot of different games into one so you're guaranteed to like a few of them. When one comes up that you don't really like it's over quickly which is nice. It's also relaxing compared to some of the other games. :)

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  9. Hai! :3 I like your choice! Meww!

OP OP
  10. SSM has been my favorite for 4 years now, but I'm starting to like it a lot less. Tbh I'm just getting annoyed with people there abusing kits that other people and I consider OP and then acting like they're the best. So I guess my next favorite game is speed builders because you can't really be screwed over by other people on there. Also I'm decent at it.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  11. I really agree that Ssm has been less fun over the years...I was never good but it was really hard to find fun in it sometimes

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  12. There are a few games I play depending on the current circumstances. I really enjoy playing Cake Wars if I have someone to party with, being a team game I don't really like going in solo with people I don't know, especially since I'm bad at pvp and need some support.

When I'm alone I usually go to Nano Games or Speed Builders, as they're both pretty chill and relaxing to play while listening to music. There's also the fact that they aren't pvp based, (Nano has some pvp based games but they're pretty calm compared to other games) which is another factor that makes it relaxing and fun to play.

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  13. Personally I’d have to say cakewars is my favourite game, however I love playing other games such as block hunt, bridges and nano games.

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  14. Interesting poll results so far! I think that I'm quite a rare case because I don't really have a favourite game. I like lots of different games equally such as The Bridges, Cake Wars, and Dragon Escape.

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  15. My favourite games would have to be Dragon Escape, Cake Wars and Nano Games. DE is such a classic for me as it was the game that got me into Mineplex. Cake Wars is just fun and action packed and Nano is really fast-paced, enjoyable and never gets old. I also really enjoy making maps for Nano and DE. Pretty interesting poll ;p

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  16. Clans!

But why isn’t Clans an option

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  17. I might be the odd man out here but I really love Super smash mobs aand it will always be my favourite game. It was the first game that I ever played on the server back in 2014 and I have been able to get really good at the game over the years. Out of all the kits, I would definitely pick Squid to be my favourite just because of how freely it can move with the super squid ability. What's your favourite game @iiCookiezLord ?

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  18. Hey!

I think that my favourite mini-game on this list would have to be Nano Games. This is because it consists of different games and features that are suitable for everyone to play, which is great because there are some things that I am not the best at, for example, PvP, but this doesn't matter because there is a wide range of other types of games to participate in.

Another great thing about Nano Games is that it consists of a large player base. For me, in the morning, some other Mineplex mini-games are quite empty, usually with a low amount of players, if any. But as Nano Games consists of a pretty large player base, I can just play there and enjoy myself until the other mini-games begin to accumulate more players. I also love the re-creation of some current Mineplex mini-games. For example:

-- Nano Battle - Basically a smaller version of Micro Battles
    -- Super Paintball (I think it's called Sploor) - From what I've seen, it's the same concept as Super Paintball.

I also like the fact that Nano Games has re-introduced older mini-games. For example, Runner. This was an old mini-game on Mineplex that I found really cool. It was removed for a long period of time until it was re-added in Nano Games.

I don't think Nano Games is perfect though. I think that there are some aspects of the game that could be improved/tweaked to make it better and rectify any issues with it. But overall, I +1 on Nano Games.

Thanks.

Posted Apr 21, 2019,
    Last edited Apr 21, 2019
  19. My picks are super smash mobs, speed builders, and cake wars. I really find all of these unique games that are hard to find anywhere else, thus more fun. Though cakewars has a similar concept to bedwars in different servers, it really stands out with its different elements it has such as the type of kits, the cake rather than a bed, and etc.

I love the concept of speed builders as well. Not everyone favors memory-like games, but I enjoy being able to find methods of building something random as quickly as possible in order to get as fast of a score as possible.

Im big on super smash bros. ultimate, and super smash mobs takes the idea of using mobs abilities and attacks in different ways, which I think is really neat.

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  20. When I'm playing my myself, I'd say Nano Games hands down. It's really fast-paced, and I think it's just a fun way to relax and have fun. In Nano Games, I'd say that my two favorite picks are Grapple Knife and Color Swap. Also, Master Builders is an awesome game (no one picked it and that's sad :c). What I love about it is that you don't need to be a good builder to play; the themes range from simple to complex. I find myself playing Master Builders more often than not.

In terms of playing with other people, I'd have to say Cake Wars. I'm really not the best pvper and I need someone to carry me literally every time. I think that Cake Wars is a really cool and fun game, and it's a good way to relax with friends.

Posted Apr 21, 2019