• 3175 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13229 Players Online
  • 10054 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey What is your favorite drink?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 20LeeBrian1, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Heyo,

My top drinks would probably be raspberry Ice Tea, raspberry Lemonade, Coke, and of course water. I don't really know why I like raspberry drinks so much, they just taste good haha. And there's always that time where I just crave a coke. I get this craving very occasionally, but when it's right, it's honestly the best. Then there's water, sometimes it's just nice to drink some nice cold water (very effective when trying to stay awake in school).

Posted Feb 28, 2020
    _Prof_ likes this.
  2. My favorite drink is probably just Ice Water. It might be bland, but it's very refreshing and healthy.

Posted Feb 28, 2020
  3. Hello, I know how you feel, I also have eczema and it's not good. I have been watching what I eat and drink. But anyways what I like to drink is Aloe Vera water. One, it's healthy for you. Secondly, it tastes good. A definite recommendation.

Posted Feb 28, 2020
  4. My favorite drink is Kool Aid, and I don't really care what flavor. They're all good and refreshing.
    Chocolate milk = good, white milk = gross :(

Posted Feb 28, 2020
    Korben (gone) likes this.
  5. Soft drink/soda wise I would have to go with either Vanilla Coke or Dr Pepper. While living in Australia makes it hard to get USA based drinks exported like Dr Pepper, from the times I have tried it the flavour seems unique and something I couldn't get from any other drink.

Posted Feb 28, 2020
  6. A&W rootbeer mixed with vanilla coca cola its so good

Posted Feb 28, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  7. Hey!

Coca Cola is definitely my favourite drink, as it is just so amazing. There is no dominant flavour and when you open can or bottle and take the first sip, you really do taste the feeling. It is just such an amazing drink and all the variations are amazing.

My second favourite drink is sparkling water with lemon or lime and ice. This is a simple combination that is really good, since it has basically no sugar, tastes good and is made with 100% fresh ingredients!

My third favourite drink would probably either be a caramel milkshake or a passion mango from boost juice, both are so amazing and good for different reasons.

Posted Feb 28, 2020
  8. A good sparkling water on a good summer day is what I like. I do like soda, but I try to avoid it as it really messes with your teeth. Hot chocolate/coco is also amazing when it's really cold. But I'm not picky because drinks aren't that deep.

Posted Feb 28, 2020
  9. I love questions like these! It's so interesting to see everyone's taste in drinks and hopefully find things I haven't tried before. This is a pretty easy question for me as I don't have a wide variety of drinks in my diet. However, coffee is a definite #1 for me. Without coffee, I go insane. I usually either drink it hot or cold, but drinking 'black' coffee has always been my go-to. I started drinking coffee when I was fairly young and it totally stuck with me for years.

Posted Feb 28, 2020
  10. Sprite is #1. Don't give me that 7-UP/Dew stuff, the flavor is not the same. Sierra is alright since it's the only version of Sprite I can get at school but ever since I was a kid I was addicted to the flavor. Doesn't help the logo is green my favorite color, but the flavor is just so freaking addicting. It's definitely different for everyone, but as a kid I would just go into the store and pick up a big bottle of Sprite and hug it until my mom bought it for me XD. It's a staple for me now. Ill order it at any restaurant I can get it at.

Posted Feb 29, 2020
    _Prof_ likes this.
  11. Hey!

Cherry 7-UP is one of the nicest drinks ever and I'll never forget the day I first tried it. We were on holidays in Lanzarote and Mam had left on a trek to the supermarket one afternoon, and she brought back a can. "Don't tell Seth," she said, who's my eight-year-old brother. It was ice-cold and so refreshing out in the hot air. I drank it on a sunbed next to the swimming pool in our villa and I know it's just a drink, but wow it was good. I'm not sure if it's available in Ireland. Cherry Sprite may be, and I know this sounds incredibly picky, but it's just not the same!

There are a couple of other drinks that I really like as well. I always associate drinking a mug of hot chocolate with relaxing beside the fire after a long day during the winter months, where it is freezing cold outside and I am safe and warm inside. It's such a comforting drink. I also love any variation of soft drinks, such as vanilla coke, cherry coke, and anything under the sun. To break the spell of sugar-loaded drinks, water can also be very refreshing after exercising as well as a smoothie first thing in the morning.

It's been interesting reading over the rest of the responses as there are some I can't understand, such as drinking milk on its own. I've always found milk is there to make up better food and drink! It's very good for you though, so I guess I can see why. I also think sparkling water tastes like static, but with lemon or lime like @Animalll mentioned, it's delicious!

Posted Feb 29, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  12. Hey! My favourite drink is Lucozade Sport. I know it's not very good for me but I just love the taste. That's the real only reason. But, other than that I do like pure orange juice. I'm not really sure why.

Posted Feb 29, 2020
  13. 1- Cherry Coke
    2- Apple Juice
    3- lemonade

Posted Feb 29, 2020
    20LeeBrian1 likes this.
  14. I would say that my favorite drink is Cappuccino because here in Italy it's extremely good. Sometimes I also drink tea, both green and black, I love them both.

Posted Feb 29, 2020
  15. I've recently drink sweet tea, and it appeals to me a lot. I love the taste so much, and I want to drink sweet tea again someday. I also love to drink coffee too, and it's so yummy. It also helps me to stay awake too!

Posted Feb 29, 2020
    20LeeBrian1 and elizaunu like this.
  16. Hey!
    My favorite drink would most definitely have to be Dr Pepper. I love Dr Pepper because I love the cherry flavoring they use. While usually I don't like very sugary drinks, I still love Dr Pepper. Another one of my favorite drinks would have to be Sweet tea. I love sweet tea, especially when I'm sick, because the sugar in it coats my throat when I cough. I also love the taste of it. However, I don't like it too sweet or then it's too much for me.

Posted Feb 29, 2020
    elizaunu and Oscaros_ like this.
  17. I've got to say @Epicbuilder435 is absolutely right that Dr.Pepper is great and tastes amazing - but it probably wouldn't make my list that I'm going to say below. This is excluding water as water is above all because of the feeling you get after drinking it - it's just essential and therefore there's no point comparing it!

1: Cream Soda - I just love this drink because it tastes of vanilla and sugar and I just love sweet things.

2: Coffee - I love coffee not only for the caffeine but also because of the fact it warms you from the inside out on a cold wintery day. This is normally the case in the UK but coffee is very good at fixing this for me!

3: Smoothies - I just love any kind of fruit smoothie especially on a summer's day as it's really nice and relaxing and does the opposite of the coffee but when you want it to do that due to the temperature! They also make me feel like I'm actually more healthy than I probably am as I just feel like they are much more healing and nice to drink for both me and my body!

A really nice thread here with an interesting concept, hope you liked my choice! :p​

Posted Feb 29, 2020
    Epicbuilder435 likes this.
  18. I couldn't choose just one, so if I had to choose my favorite drinks, they would be Dr. Pepper and Root Beer. I love both sodas have they have a strong taste to them that I enjoy. I order these drinks 90% of the time I go to fast-food places or sit-down restaurants. When my mom goes grocery shopping, I remind her to buy another pack of sodas that would last for around a month or so.

Posted Feb 29, 2020
    elizaunu likes this.
  19. Besides water, my favorite drinks are typically McDonald's Smoothies or the fountain Minute Maid Lemonade from some restuarants.

Posted Feb 29, 2020
  20. guacamole. jk i love boba tea. Mango Boba tea ;3;

Posted Feb 29, 2020