• 1259 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5447 Players Online
  • 4188 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey What is your favorite drink?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 20LeeBrian1, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Hello,

Since it's my first time doing a survey in off topic section, I was wondering what is your favorite drink. Mines is Cherry Coca Cola.

Posted Feb 27, 2020
  2. honestly I have no idea. there's so many nice drinks out there and I just can't decide xD
    these are in no particular order btw
    1. Pepsi - this is by far my favorite drink, I absolutely love it and it's just such a good feeling to drink it tbh. it does leave my throat feeling like it's burning but that's just one of the things I actually like about it
    2. Coffee - I like any type of coffee, even black coffee, even decaf.. I just love the bittersweet taste of it and it always brightens up my morning
    3. Virgin Pina Colada - now, I've never tried a real pina colada because my dad says i shouldn't drink when i'm 13 and i understand that, so i've tried a virgin pina colada and it's one of my favorite drinks. i haven't had it for nearly two years, and currently trying to figure out how to make it at home... there's apparently a ton of recipes online :D
    4. Orange Juice - one of my favorite fruits, need to say more?

these are my four favorite drinks, excited to hear everyone elses responses :)

Posted Feb 27, 2020
  3. Awesome!! This is an interesting topic, mostly people ask about a favorite food, but I haven’t hard anyone ask for your favorite drink. I have a few drinks that please my tastebuds. First has to be Mountain Dew, the taste overall is incredible and it defers from other sodas by its color and unique taste. Next would have to be Coke. I definitely prefer this over Pepsi, although both are good. It leaves such a flavorful and acidic taste in my mouth that I usually taste it long after I’ve enjoyed it. Lastly I would have to say that I’m immensely a coffee addict. I have it almost every day and the flavor that flows into my mouth each time I engulf it, just appeals to me. Those would have to be my top three, but to be fair, the list could go on. Looking forward to seeing what others have to say!

Posted Feb 27, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 27, 2020
    20LeeBrian1, boibary and Dallarth like this.
  4. Hey,

My favourite drink is probably flavoured water, specifically strawberry flavour. I do like drinks such as Coca Cola and Pepsi etc, but they're pretty high in sugar so I try to avoid them as much as I can. Flavoured water contains nowhere near the amount of sugar and also tastes amazing!

Hot drink wise, it'd have to be tea! A rather popular beverage here in England and one of my favourites. I'll almost always start off every day with a cup of tea in the morning and if I'm not in the mood for a tea (which is pretty rare), I'll have a coffee instead. I'd definitely recommend trying tea if you haven't before!

Posted Feb 27, 2020
    ScarletBlood37 and xGetRektedx like this.
  5. Hi!

In the morning I regularly go to a cafe and drink coffee or tea, I defiantly prefer tea as it puts my mind at ease and makes me concentrate, the only times I would drink coffee is if I am tired or if I would like to switch up the morning mood.

And to add, I don't drink any type of soda. I would say that my favourite drink is a delightful cup of fresh orange juice.

Posted Feb 27, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  6. ☕ My all time favorite drink would have to be coffee :)
    I have to admit that it’s really good and I love every type of coffee. I’ve been drinking it since I was young (like 10) and I’ve always enjoyed it. You can never have too much coffee XD... okay well maybe, but still. I love espresso especially, but regular coffee is just as good. I seriously couldn’t choose one type of coffee because they’re all so good. Except for artificially flavored coffee... that’s a no for me. Otherwise, I’ll drink every coffee. I have one cup in the morning and sometimes one at night. I try not to drink too much and I’ve really gotten better at regulating how much I drink. Anyway, great thread! It’s been fun reading all of the answers and I can’t wait to see more! :3 ☕

Posted Feb 27, 2020
  7. I like Chocolate Milk despite being Lactose Intolerant. Idk why it’s just my favorite.

Posted Feb 27, 2020
    PewDiePizza likes this.
  8. Hey,

More recently I've been a tad more concerned about my health. I have eczema, and have a tendency to get dry skin, so I've been watching what I'm eating and drinking to help maintain better health and prevent both from affecting me too much. I used to really love chocolate milk and iced coffee, but it has a little bit of a strange effect on my body, so I haven't been drinking it much. I would say that my favourite drink (that I have that I don't feel guilty about having) would have to be Powerade. It tastes pretty nice, and there's not exactly anything in it that affects my body negatively, so yeah. I'd go with Powerade. :)

Thanks,
    ~ TheGrandmaster

Posted Feb 27, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  9. Hey! :sigils_down:

Love this post! I have a lot of favorite drinks! So to answer your post it's a bit difficult, cause I like a ton of drinks! But here are my top 3 (and why).

1 - Water : Okay, okay. I know, water is the most bland/boring drink ever. But being a soccer player, water is basically the drink of life. Especially with the amount of running in the sport, water is the best drink to stay hydrated. So this is my #1 because in soccer I'm a very active player, and without that water in my system, I'd cramp up. So if you do a lot of physical activity, odds are you have some understanding of the importance of water.
    2 - Green Tea : I really, really enjoy some nice green tea. If I'm not drinking water, I usually drink some type of tea or sparkling soda, but the "sparkling soda" category is so vast that I'll have to make my #2 pick green tea. It's relatively sweet, doesn't make my mouth feel dry, and is something that's just really delicious to drink.
    3 - Milk : I've had my fair share of injuries within sports (soccer) but I've never broken a bone. Although I've strained about every muscle in my legs, and have had severe cramping in both of my legs, even though I go in to win every 50/50 ball, I've still never broken a bone. (Fingers crossed it stays that way) But a major, major reason for this is that I drink a lot of milk. It's very healthy for the bones, and I try to drink at least a glass a day. Not only does regular milk strengthen the bones, but there's also a type of "protein chocolate milk" that I drink when I'm working on muscle recovery. Another one of those "athletic drinks" but again, it's something that I find important within my diet.

Thanks for the amazing post! These types of posts are my favorite to answer cause they are just a fun little way to express yourself. Thanks again for posting!

Posted Feb 27, 2020
    DJPenguinPro and 20LeeBrian1 like this.
  10. chocolate milk is PURE FUEEELLL

Posted Feb 27, 2020
    Creadword likes this.
  11. Heyo!

This a super interesting survey! I don't think I've ever seen this one around the forums before! My favorite drink would honestly have to be Sprite or Water. I know, very basic but water is just so refreshing and it honestly is just a go to drink for me and Sprite is super tasty and I love drinking it!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Feb 27, 2020
  12. Agreed, agreed.

Posted Feb 27, 2020
  13. Hmm, let me break this down!

Diet Snapple, Raspberry Tea - I love this drink! One of my absolute favorites. Although I like any of the Snapple drinks, I love the raspberry flavor, and I think it meshes really well with the tea!

Diet. Dr. Pepper.
    I love a good diet soda! Dr. Pepper is my absolute flavor though, as no other soda tastes like it. The taste is very unique and something that I've always enjoyed. However, I am only a fan of diet sodas. I personally think they overall taste better than normal soft drinks. I will still drink a normal Dr. Pepper if given, but I would much rather prefer the diet version!

Coffee - Coffee is great! Whether it is hot or iced, I definitely need it for the mornings!

Posted Feb 27, 2020
  14. I really enjoy tea, whether it's hot or cold. My current favorite type of tea has to be green tea. In my personal opinion, it has a much better taste and feeling than soda. Though soda is an interesting drink, I will always pass it up for some tea. ♥

Posted Feb 27, 2020
  15. I like any type of soda, however my favorite type is Cola. Orange juice is also wonderful, however I only drink it at midnight or later. Water is the liquid I drink the most though :thinking:

Posted Feb 28, 2020
    boibary likes this.
  16. Heyo!
    i hate fizzy drinks, just wanna put that out there
    My favourite drink is literally any type of fruit smoothie. I love fruit, and the texture of smoothies. Put one of them in front of me and it'll be gone faster than you can say banana. Apparently they aren't very healthy for you, as they strip away all of the nutrients & energy of the solid fruit. But it's just sooooooooo good in liquid form!!

On holiday, my family always help me search out our nearest smoothie shop or restaurant that does smoothies (that's if we aren't at an all-inclusive resort, where it's smoothies all day every day). I make smoothies a lot at home, so why not enjoy it when they're made for me??

My favourite smoothie;
    Strawberry, Banana, Papaya with Pineapple Frozen Yoghurt.

Posted Feb 28, 2020
    boibary likes this.
  17. One of my favorite drinks of all time is Dr. Pepper. I either have to have it in a can or from a fountain machine. Bottles don't do it for me. I loooove Dr. Pepper, but I've decided to try and give up soda recently. I drink it way too much and cutting myself off from it will do some good.

Other than soda, I really love apple juice and strawberry smoothies. I'm a huge fan of fruit in general and having them in drink form just makes them that much better. They definitely don't compare to soda for me, but I'm trying to drink more juice and water so that I'm healthier overall. : )

Posted Feb 28, 2020
    xSalted likes this.
  18. My favourite drink would have to be the double chocolate chip frappucuino from Starbucks. It is has chocolate in the slush with whipped cream on top and bits. I work there every day and get a free drink daily:)

Posted Feb 28, 2020
  19. Hello!

My favorite drink used to actually be Sprite but with a twist. I would always order a Cherry Sprite at a places that offered flavorings in drinks. Now, I usually get a cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper since all the flavors combine in to one fantastic drink that creates a sensation of flavors in my mouth. I am not a huge person for Coffee; however, I also do like Sweet Tea as well which is another one of my favorite drinks.

Posted Feb 28, 2020
  20. My favorite drinks are either Water or Fruit Punch. I'm not a big fan of soda or super sugary drinks but I'll have them occasionally.

Posted Feb 28, 2020