• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5188 Players Online
  • 5188 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is your favorite color?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by yvuggu, Jan 28, 2021.

1. nope blue

Posted Mar 19, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  2. Wow, that was a lot... but you put effort in it and that's all that matters in my eyes.

Posted Mar 19, 2021
    Name Tag and yvuggu like this.
  3. I know I do blue a lot but when I find something that appeals to me I run with it

Posted Mar 19, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  4. red!

Posted Mar 19, 2021
    Ryan9116 and yvuggu like this.
  5. Probably obvious due to my skin but purple in all shades. It's been my favorite since I was little (for a while it was red, but I quickly changed). I think it's just a majestic color for lack of a better word. It's really appealing for my eyes and I love it so much. If I had to pick a second favorite, it would most likely be blue.

Posted Mar 19, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  6. Blue, it is the best, blue

Posted Mar 20, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  7. I’m very torn from this, as I love so many colors. However, I’m going to settle on two!

Red - It’s been my favorite color since I could remember. As a child, I wanted to be a firefighter, so naturally, the color of the fire truck quickly became my favorite color. However, it’s become less prominent these days for me to start to love. Which leads to my second option...

Green - There’s just something about it that’s so beautiful and magical. I’ve never seen any ugly green thing on this planet (except for snakes, snakes scare me very much).

If I had to choose, it’d be green, but I still love the color red very much.

Posted Mar 20, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  8. Hello!

I would have to say that my favorite color is dark red. It’s such a fascinating color to me, I don’t know why xD

Posted Mar 20, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  9. Hey!

I've gone through many different phases in regards to my favorite color. In 2019, my favorite color was yellow and I even bought the yellow iPhone 11. I haven't really thought about this in a while but I'd have to say pink, purple, and light blue are my favorite colors! It's hard to pick between the three but those are my absolute favorites, they compliment each other very well!

Posted Mar 22, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  10. Right now, my favorite three colors are blue, purple, and pink. I prefer blue more because this is one of my favorite colors all time since I was a kid. Red used to be my favorite color, but not anymore.

Posted Mar 23, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  11. My favorite color currently really has to be any type of blue color, I've always liked the color blue tbh lol.

Posted Mar 23, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  12. I love orange as well! It's just such a nice color and it's really sad it's underrated D:

Posted Apr 4, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  13. Pastal Pink or Yellow :D

Posted Apr 5, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  14. all shades of blue but my absolute favorite is sky blue

Posted Apr 11, 2021
    Ava-the-Artist likes this.
  15. Hello,

My favorite color would definitely be black. I'm really obsessed with this color. I like to have everything I use in this color. This includes the clothes or anything else I use. I always use dark mode for everything on my phone and pc since it makes me feel more comfortable using them.

Posted Apr 17, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  16. Purple or dark blue

Posted May 7, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  17. I would have to say blue!

When I was younger I was obsessed with the colour yellow because I was a major fan of the Wiggles, and the yellow one had always been my favourite. I remember his name was Greg at first and he was later replaced by Sam. There was also a yellow Teletubby called La-La (or something like that) who was my favourite out of that show, so naturally I warmed to yellow very quickly!

As I grew older, I started to prefer the colour blue, for no particular reason other than just appreciating the look of it. In real life I mainly wear black and grey colours as I feel they suit me best, but blue is the next, and only bright colour that I find looks good on me. It's my go-to colour if I'm styling anything or making an aesthetic. It works with so many different things and is extremely versatile.

Interesting question!

Posted May 16, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  18. Hey!

I would definitely have to say Black / Grey. There isn't a specific reason why I love these colors, I just do. They are easy to mix with anything and pretty much most of wardrobe consists out of these colors.

Posted May 16, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  19. Gren
    Gren
    Gren
    Gren
    Gren
    Gren
    Gren
    Gren
    Gren
    Specifically, neon lime gren that is so bright it hurts your eyes
    My second favorite awhile be black

Posted May 16, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  20. Hmm, that's a good one :D I really like the color orange, but because I find pastel colors appealing, I'd have to say Pastel Yellow.

Posted May 16, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.