• 671 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10496 Players Online
  • 9825 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is your favorite color?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by yvuggu, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Black or Red.

Posted Feb 14, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  2. I would say my favorite color is definitely green. I remember liking green because of my old wii, where my character was green. I also went around asking my family what their favorite color was out of curiosity, and most colors were taken, and since I was thinking I was the main character, wanted to be different. I've recently switched to liking purple, but green will always be my #1.

Posted Feb 14, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  3. I would say my favorite color is definitely green. I remember liking green because of my old wii, where my character was green. I also went around asking my family what their favorite color was out of curiosity, and most colors were taken, and since I was thinking I was the main character, wanted to be different. I've recently switched to liking purple, but green will always be my #1.

Posted Feb 14, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  4. Orange <3

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  5. A dark red, like crimson!

Posted Mar 6, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  6. Heyo!

I'm absolutely obsessed with the colour of dark blue. I personally think dark blue is a colour that represents my lake(in general), has a sense and meaning, and stands out. Light blue is just mediocre when it comes to my perspective. Green is my second favourite colour because it represents nature and I love the outdoors. I usually have a feel to determine when it comes to certain things, however, when it comes to colours, I'm direct. Hope this helped, cheers!
    -Justin

Posted Mar 6, 2021
    Ryan9116 and yvuggu like this.
  7. Pink and red

Posted Mar 6, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  8. Hello!

My favorite color has changed a lot. Originally I was a big fan of darker blues and really disliked pastel colors. More recently I've become a pretty big fan of pastel blues / greens! Something about those colors come across as very calm and positive :)

Posted Mar 6, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  9. I really like all colors, but if I had to choose, it would be either red or indigo :) It also depends on my mood, sometimes I like to wear darker colors (black, dark blue...), sometimes lighter colors (aqua, pink, lime...) ^.^

Posted Mar 7, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  10. I don't think I necessarily have a 'favorite' color but one I have always liked throughout my life is Cyan. Great name, looks super clean, and feels like a more premium color then blue. I do like other colors though such as gold and silver.

Posted Mar 17, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  11. Hey,

My favourite colour at the moment is definitely blue, more specifically a deep sky blue and I don't really know why it's my favourite colour other than it's calming and relaxing. This has changed though as a few years ago I would've said a lava shade of red which can be quite the opposite.

Posted Mar 18, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  12. I’ve been really liking the colour brown recently LOL. Light pink and brown are my current favs. :)

Posted Mar 18, 2021,
    Last edited Mar 20, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  13. Something between yellow and orange but I like dark red also

Posted Mar 18, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  14. blue blue blue yes blue is the best best best best

Posted Mar 18, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  15. Red is pretty cool. :)

Posted Mar 18, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  16. Sky blue!!

Posted Mar 18, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  17. Honestly my favorite color changes all the time haha. I think I originally loved bright yellow, it changed to red, green, blue, and probably some others throughout the years. Right now I really enjoy orangish yellow, basically a sunset color. I just think it’s super pretty and it can really make a photo or setting feel warm and happy.

Posted Mar 19, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  18. understandable
    Cyan and light blue related colors are quite popular
    colors that give off a cheerful vibe for sure
    another blue fan!
    good choices
    Very knightly combinations!
    like a lily
    your profile really shows it
    makes sense
    you sure give off that vibe
    understandable as well
    and another blue fan
    basic but good choice
    I like those too
    I like shades that are more magenta-ish, so depends on what purple it is
    same, definitely underrated
    i'm assuming the same shade in your profile picture
    Like your profile picture
    I like green but it always feels like it's not good enough for some reason
    double post lol
    yes
    Crimson is a good shade of red, and it's not too dark
    I like those colors too but they don't feel good enough like my reply to Eroca
    Nice
    indeed
    indigo is on my top 10 favorite words list, just sounds cool
    great point, it does feel premium
    I've had my favorite color change in a similar way
    Not a big fan of light pink, brown is ok though
    I like a cleaner and more "full" shade of orange
    i assume you mean cyan specifically
    red is on the same boat as my opinion for brown
    yes
    Sunset colors are great, especially the time when there are clouds in the sky and it's pink, orange, and a bit blue

hope you guys enjoyed that minimum effort reply

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 19, 2021
    AyyNick, AkumaAkira, Name Tag and 2 others like this.
  19. i was joking i like orange lmao

Posted Mar 19, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  20. you also like purple but it's not your favorite color

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 19, 2021
    Orangey likes this.