• 673 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7406 Players Online
  • 6733 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is your favorite color?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Gil-galad, Jan 28, 2021.

1. orange
    this is a very simple thread

Posted Jan 28, 2021
    AkumaAkira, D4rkRalph, Anna. and 2 others like this.
  2. Rainbow. Seriously, I can't pick just one and my fav color changes a lot

Posted Jan 28, 2021
    Gil-galad likes this.
  3. Turquoise!

Posted Jan 29, 2021
    NuclearLFA, Anna. and Gil-galad like this.
  4. Blue! I think in specific light blues are my favorite. Though recently I've been pretty fond of light browns or cream colors as well, it's pretty hard to choose since there's so many but I think I'll stick with blue.

Posted Jan 29, 2021
    Anna. and Gil-galad like this.
  5. Any shade of blue really, but I prefer the lighter shades like baby blue for example. I'm also a fan of similar colours such as aqua and turquoise!

Posted Jan 29, 2021
    Gil-galad and Anna. like this.
  6. depends on the situation, if it’s just colors in general I’d have to say navy blue.
    if we’re talking about clothing, in that case it’d be black.

but if it’s wallpaper or frosting on a cupcake or anything like that lol then violet

Posted Jan 29, 2021
    Gil-galad likes this.
  7. Ahhh, only a matter of time before this simple question was asked. Simple question, yet so hard to answer. One of my favorite colors is red, hands down. I am also a big fan of color combinations, such as black and gold, red and black, red and black and gold, and sometimes orange and purple. Is there a reason you like orange @yvuggu?

Posted Jan 29, 2021
    Gil-galad likes this.
  8. I noticed that you love putting questions at the end of your posts to encourage replies. Here is where I talked about my favorite color: Introduction

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 29, 2021
  9. Very nice!

Posted Jan 29, 2021
    Gil-galad likes this.
  10. green and pink :p

Posted Jan 29, 2021
    Orangey and Gil-galad like this.
  11. I like blue, mostly darker shades but I do like lighter ones!

Posted Jan 29, 2021
    Ryan9116 and Gil-galad like this.
  12. My favourite is probably either yellow or green.

I've just always associated yellow with positive things and I sorta need to be able to surround myself by that. I also have always associated it with my favourite restaurant in France, which is also the same place my favourite number (28) comes from, as that number hangs up on the door. The building is Yellow and it's been somewhere I've always come back to when we get to France. We always visit the town nearby before boarding the ship and we go straight to that restaurant. We've been going there every year since before I was born so a lot of the permanent staff there recognise my family, especially since my Dad likes to get to know everybody and he tends to make a sort of 'impression'.

As for green, I prefer lighter shades and pastels, but as for why, I can't explain it. It's just a colour I gravitate to a lot. Possibly because I'm Irish and there's a deep sense of pride in showing my countries colour(s) off. My wardrobe used to be very green and I used to aggravate my parents by bringing home these "manky green shirts", since the green I used to be obsessed with was swamp coloured (clothing wise), but I recognise now that it was a bit odd. I still love the colour. It's also my favourite eye colour and I just think people with green eyes just have the most beautiful eyes.

So yeah, those are my favourite colours and sorta why. (:

Posted Jan 30, 2021
    Gil-galad likes this.
  13. Hmm, I really like blues and purples, but I really love silver too. It's hard to pick just one ahhhh

Posted Jan 30, 2021
    Gil-galad likes this.
  14. my favourite colour used to be purple when i was younger. my current favourite colour though is red. pretty much all colours are great though. :D

Posted Jan 30, 2021
    Gil-galad likes this.
  15. I like a mix of blue and purple; blue-violet I guess you can say the color is. If I had to pick a specific color from the primary/secondary colors, blue would always come first to me. Specifically, royal blue. second is of course a bright purple.

Posted Jan 30, 2021
    Gil-galad likes this.
  16. black

Posted Feb 4, 2021
    Gil-galad likes this.
  17. My favorite colors are Aquamarine and Tardis Blue (if ya know what I mean).

-Lynx

Posted Feb 11, 2021
    Gil-galad likes this.
  18. purple

Posted Feb 11, 2021
    Gil-galad likes this.
  19. Hiii

I'm absolutely obsessed with the colour orange! It's my favourite colour by a long shot, and I just love how vibrant it is. I think that it's also extremely underrated :((

Honourable mentions: Electric Blue, Hot Pink, Red and Yellow

Posted Feb 12, 2021
    TheMuffinM and Gil-galad like this.
  20. Blue

Posted Feb 12, 2021
    Gil-galad likes this.