• 3334 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11772 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is your favorite automobile brand?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by SandBars, Aug 10, 2019.

?

What is your favorite automobile brand?

1. Ford

7.4%
  2. Chevrolet

11.1%
  3. Jeep

7.4%
  4. Toyota

18.5%
  5. GMC

3.7%
  6. Subaru

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Other (Leave the answer in the comments)

51.9%
  1. Heya,

I LOVE cars and always have. I love the mechanical sides to cars, all the moving parts and preciseness that goes into manufacturing one is amazing. At the same time, I also do love the design aspect of automobiles as well, especially cars that are meant to be shown off like a Lamborghini, Ferrari, McLaren, etc.

Personally, I'm a really big fan of British luxury car manufacturers. Some of my favorites are Bentley, Aston Martin, and as I mentioned earlier, McLaren. I love the classy and professional while luxurious look that Bentley and Aston Martin feature in their cars while McLaren's cars have a speedy, race car type vibe to them, I honestly couldn't choose a favorite. Thanks for the cool question and have a great rest of your day/night!

Posted Aug 13, 2019
    SandBars likes this.
  2. Tesla, because Elon Musk is yes.

Posted Aug 14, 2019
    SandBars, Typr⌨️ and cerns like this.
  3. Mercedes-Benz is my favorite brand. They are well-made to last and are also very luxurious. My mom has one and it's so nice and not too expensive. Obviously, they are a bit expensive but are definitely worth it. My dream car is either an AMG-63 GLE coupe or a Mclaren spider though. I'm a big fan of cars and have really high standards. Sometimes I cringe when I enter my brothers "affordable" beat up vw golf.
    affordable cars please and thank you <3

Posted Aug 14, 2019
    SandBars and Tours like this.
  4. I would say ford, even though I might not agree with there ethics and morals, I do love mustangs. Another car I love from them is the Ford GT 2019, Its an amazing looking car and it's so fast lol.

Posted Aug 14, 2019
    SandBars and cerns like this.