• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is your dream Sr.Mod team?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Blaze The Cat, Feb 8, 2019.

?

What is your dream Sr.Mod team? (and why?)

1. Clans Management

7 vote(s)
    8.2%
  2. Community Management

6 vote(s)
    7.1%
  3. Event Squad

11 vote(s)
    12.9%
  4. Forum Ninja

10 vote(s)
    11.8%
  5. Quality Assurance

12 vote(s)
    14.1%
  6. Recruitment

22 vote(s)
    25.9%
  7. Social Media

4 vote(s)
    4.7%
  8. Staff Management

13 vote(s)
    15.3%
  1. TsunamiSurvivor .

TsunamiSurvivor .

Hello! Personally, my favorite Sr. Mod team is Recruitment. Growing up I was always interested in writing. Since I was a kid I aspired to be the best writer I could be. I dedicated myself to trying to be the best at writing in my school (winning awards in the process) and I was able to have one of the most extensive vocabularies (which in turn won me a few spelling-b's). Now joining Mineplex for the first time in 2013 I loved playing video games and couldn't wait to join every day. After a while, I noticed the server could use help, and I felt I could help improve it so I applied for Trainee. After applying I really looked at my future if I was promoted to Trainee, and I noticed the Sr. Mod team "Recruitment". After analyzing what the team did, and how I could help on it, I felt it was my calling. I knew since that day that I would try my very best to be promoted to Recruitment. Recruitment requires a lot, and I am especially happy to say that personally, I feel I would be a great fit. However, Recruitment is just a goal for the future, and it is my favorite Sr. Mod team. I am very interested to see what teams other people enjoy!

Posted Feb 8, 2019
  2. BaconAnEggs

BaconAnEggs

I remember this question being brought up in the past and I honestly had a hard time trying to answer it. The reason being is that all think all Sr. Mod teams are a great experience and will all teach you such valuable lessons. However, my answer from then to now still hasn't changed. My dream team would definitely have to be Forum Ninja. Not only do I love the sub-teams led by the Forum Ninjas like Forum Mod and Reports Patrol, but I think being a Ninja would be really fun. I've always loved appeals. They give people a second chance, and granting that is always so cool. It's always nice to give people a fresh start, like the one provided to me.

Posted Feb 8, 2019
  3. Pancake_7 // ppancake

Pancake_7 // ppancake

I’m not interested in becoming staff, so I haven’t really thought about this. FN would be preferable, with QA close in second.

Posted Feb 8, 2019
  4. ZTB

ZTB

Honestly, my favorite Sr. Mod team would be the event team, mainly because they have the most interaction with the community. Also, I'm good at maintaining a schedule so I think I'd fit. Otherwise, QA sounds pretty great, I think solving problems on such a scale would be a daunting, yet fun endeavour.

Posted Feb 8, 2019
  5. Ender Rivka

Ender Rivka

I'd be interested in either CoM or FN. I enjoy the forums, but also enjoy adding new ideas. Maybe I could be an FN and IT, or CoM and FN. I don't really like Clans, and I can't show up to most events for Event Squad.

I also wouldn't like recruitment because reading applications doesn't seem fun to me (not saying it isn't fun to other people). Quality assurance could be fun, but I think I prefer CoM. Social media isn't really my thing and I don't feel comfortable talking to almost completely random people and teaching them to be staff if I was in Staff Management.

Posted Feb 8, 2019
  6. Shaiym

Shaiym

First, just would like to say that I appreciate all of the hard work and effort that each Sr.Mod puts into helping the server in any way possible, and I’m super grateful to be working with some of them on the staff team! Anyway, one of my main goals on the team is to join one of the Senior Moderator teams on Mineplex which is Community Management. I’ve only been on the Staff Team for a couple of days now but I’ve always wanted to join CoM someday since I joined the server. I was interested in other Sr.Mod teams like StM, ES, and SM but Community Management always stood out to me when looking at all of the Sr.Mod teams. I think it’s really the workload and stuff they do is fascinating and how they work with the community to make the server unique and better. I’ve always looked up to the people on CoM and appreciate on how they interact with almost everyone and give everyone a great experience on Mineplex. Working on Ideas Team for me has opened my eyes a bit and gave me a clear path to work towards which was CoM and I definitely will work hard to achieve this someday! Working and helping with ideas in general is a passion of mine and I hope to do many more things to help out in the future.
    (Event Squad will always be a close second since I LOVE hosting events for y’all but I think I’ve set my goal on CoM <3 ).

Posted Feb 9, 2019
    hazeae24, FabianTuck and Phamtastic like this.
  7. Wanderer

Wanderer

Forum Helper! The best Sr.Mod team with the best Admin, Tyranno!

Posted Feb 9, 2019
  8. PeytonSam

PeytonSam

I always wanted to be apart of Quality Assurance, It was a team I've always wanted to be on. I strongly considered joining QAT when it was open, However I did not. When I was trainee it was the team I desired to be on most, along side reports patrol. It always seemed like a fun team to be on, If I was still staff and advanced up to that point I would no doubt join QA and become apart of the team. I stay may join QAT when they open once again, guess we'll wait and see :)

Posted Feb 9, 2019
  9. Vocaloiid

Vocaloiid

This man knows what's up ^

Posted Feb 9, 2019
    Pancake_7 // ppancake likes this.
  10. CallMeDaniel

CallMeDaniel

Heyy,

In the past, my mind changes a lot on this decision. But after lots of consideration minimizing it down to one, which would definitely have to be the Recruitment Team.

Recruitment

Being apart of Mineplex for four years is incredible. But until I started investigating and seeing what the recruitment team does is really inspiring and unique. I've always had a great taste in communicating with other players. Even presenting a project to a classroom is something I excel at. Talking to candidates applying for the Trainee position just sounds like a great experience as you are meeting new people and accomplishing something on the team. You're also making a great mark on the server. Overall, the team is really unique and if I ever get the opportunity I would do it in a heartbeat.

Posted Feb 9, 2019
  11. l5x

l5x

Heyo

My dream sr mod team is probably recruitment. Mainly because I think that would be the most beneficial considering it revolves around applications and writing.

Posted Feb 9, 2019
  12. Sickle_ // SickleMode

Sickle_ // SickleMode

Hey!
    My dream team would either be Recruitment or Community Management. Personally, I would love reading all of the applications and learn more about possible trainees and what their personalities are like. Also, doing an interview is something I think I would be very good at and would be a blast! For Community Management, I am currently on the Ideas team and I love how it works and would love to be on the leadership end of it. I love being involved with the community, so I think I would really like CoM. If I ever get the chance, I will definitely apply for RA to get a better sense of how Recruiters operate. But for now, those are my two dream teams.

Posted Feb 9, 2019
  13. mepman9

mepman9

Clans. Just Clans.

Posted Feb 9, 2019
  14. diar

diar

Recruitment & Staff Management, duh.

Posted Feb 9, 2019
  15. BatTheFox

BatTheFox

I've always really wanted to be Recruiter. Ever since I had an interest in becoming staff, I've always thought that it would be so cool to be a Recruiter. Not only working with applications, but also interviewing possible future staff members has always seemed super cool to me. Recently I've found an interest in StM, and when I compare the two, I really can't choose a favorite. But I voted for Recruiter since that's the team I started off wanting the most.

Posted Feb 9, 2019
    Toki likes this.
  16. Shaquille Oatmeal

Shaquille Oatmeal

Recruitment. Obviously I'm not staff, and won't be for a long time, but after getting introduced around mineplex I find that the staff here are very nice. I would love to become a trainee, let alone, but to be a Sr.Mod on the recruitment team would make my life ecstatic. All staff members play an important role in their own place and way, but I see the recruitment team as the most important subdivision.

Posted Feb 9, 2019
  17. _H2O

_H2O

My "dream team" has changed a lot since I first joined the staff team and that's not uncommon. I'm probably the happiest right now though in my positions, both Sr. Mod and other sub-teams that I am apart of, than I have ever been over the past three years.

When I first joined the staff team, I was torn between Trainee Management (rip) and Forum Ninja. I ultimately decided to go down the route of Trainee Management. I loved it at the time, but I really don't think I could ever go back to it. Aside from my lack of availability nowadays, the work just doesn't appeal as much to me anymore. I also served as a Recruiter previously. Twice actually - once under Trainee Management and once under general Recruitment. I absolutely adored being on the team and pretty much every aspect of it. However, my true passion is with the forums and I couldn't be on both teams. I've always loved the forums on Mineplex and other servers and I feel that FN is the best team for me. I can't imagine myself on any other team as long as I am still a staff member here.

Posted Feb 10, 2019
  18. GuardianInASuit

GuardianInASuit

Hello!

My dream team has always been CoM. I have always like working with the community to improve things on Mineplex. I really love just chatting with players about ideas and games they would like to see come to Mineplex. Everyone here has so many good ideas. My second dream team is Reports Patrol which I got. It's really fun to work with all the wonderful RP peeps!​

Posted Feb 10, 2019
  19. Iscariot

Iscariot

Ahoy! I was never on a Sr.Mod team as staff so this question was always pretty open in my head at the time. I'd definitely have to go with Social Media though, being that the sub-teams are more in the direction of what I enjoy doing. I don't think I was still active when SM became a full team, I would love to try it out. I really don't plan on trying for staff again, granted I don't even play games at all anymore, but doing things with Media and Newsletter is swaying my opinion here!

Posted Feb 11, 2019
    FabianTuck and Vocaloiid like this.
  20. JMPhase

JMPhase

I don't know what any of these are but I guess staff management since it sounds powerful

Posted Feb 12, 2019 at 8:40 PM
    Look_Dan and Toki like this.