• 1306 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5810 Players Online
  • 4504 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey What is your dream job

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Captainwrecker, Mar 24, 2020.

1. I like during random questions for some reason so might as well do another one lol.

So ignoring all the stuff pre 7th grade for me, I've always wanted to be an electronic music producer that goes on tours and makes people happy. It seems so much fun to be able to express yourself through something that other people can also enjoy.

So what would your dream job be and why?

Posted Mar 24, 2020
  2. Great Question,

This is a very interesting question because it shows us what people like, and how far they would like to go in their career for either sports, or for work. Personally, I am a big swimmer and it is something i love to do everyday. I work to get better everyday and hope to make it somewhere someday. In saying that if I had to pick something it would be to go to the Olympics for swimming. Is there a chance, yes, there is always a chance.

Thanks, have a good day!

Posted Mar 24, 2020
    Captainwrecker likes this.
  3. Personally, I really love the entertainment industry. The things that I'm pretty good at are writing lyrics and commentary. Though I do also love the thought of piloting, I've always had a love for aviation.

Posted Mar 24, 2020
  4. Professional Minecraft player

Posted Mar 24, 2020
    Wiz2K, Captainwrecker and Thexs like this.
  5. Ah yes, always love answering this.

I have dreams of becoming a Young-Adult Author. I am currently working on the first draft of my book that I have hopes to actually try and get published some time before I am out of school. I am also working on building my writing portfolio and am currently in the process of trying to get things published in summer magazines this coming summer. I have always loved reading and ELA has always been my favorite class subject in school, so an author would really be the perfect fit for me. :)

Posted Mar 25, 2020
  6. Hm. Not sure yet. Personally, I'm leaning towards the Graphics Designing profession, but I also really enjoy programming games with Python and Java. To be totally honest, as much as I love these two things, I have absolutely no idea as to what I want to be doing for my job/dream job. I picked my GCSE options the other day, with the following choices:
    - Geography
    - Computing
    - Music Tech
    And then Science, English, Maths, and Spanish (although I'm considering dropping Spanish in Year 10 to take another subject - Food and Nutrition). So, honestly, I don't have a clue! :)

Who knows, maybe these options will take me some where that might've been my dream job all along. Anyway, interesting thread! I look forward to other replies ;)

Posted Mar 25, 2020
    Captainwrecker and Xukuwu like this.
  7. I don't dream about labour.

Posted Mar 25, 2020
  8. Fam, I wasn't expecting that. I love your post.

Posted Mar 25, 2020
  9. Hey! Personally, I’ve always loved to read and write. Ever since I was young, I’ve had a passion for writing. My skills have highly developed over the years, resulting in me getting better and better. I love to write in and out of school. I often write stories in my free time, and I’ve even written a few books. An author seems like the perfect job for me, and I’d love to be one. Other than that, seeing as I do play ice hockey a lot, I would love to be a professional hockey player. I love to watch and play it, so it would be a great job for me as well. Those are the two main jobs I have in consideration, but there may be a few others too.

Posted Mar 25, 2020
  10. My dream job would have to be an actor. I have always enjoyed theater class and being in the school plays. I would love to possibly be on Broadway one day. If that dream falls through I would also love to be a journalist because writing is super fun and allows you to be creative.

Posted Mar 25, 2020
  11. I know this career choice may seem unpopular, but I would like to be a train engineer. I have loved trains all my life, hence why my IGN is DanTrains222. I see myself being a train engineer for Amtrak, and if that does not work out, I would still envision myself working for Amtrak, but as a photographer for their Media Team. As a hobby, I have been photographing/filming trains for a multitude of years, and I usually post my captures on YouTube.

Posted Mar 25, 2020
  12. I'm already Tik Tok famous with @Jhazu it's a dream of ours and well were new members of the Hype House so.... our dream came true.

Posted Mar 25, 2020
  13. My dream job is to keep doing what I am doing today. I'm an actor and it's really fun to do when you're behind the scenes taking action. Some of the actors are really funny but I feel like I am the one making everyone laugh instead. Acting has been a big part of my career and I am glad I am on it and I hope I can take it next level. :)
    Also for those you are interested in Acting for Disney but think's its boring etc.. It's actually really fun to do I love acting in the action comedy movies because one, they're really fun to be launched from something or make it look epic but at the same time make it funny.

Posted Mar 25, 2020
  14. My dream job is to be in the marketing field. I've been interested in this field for quite a while. I've been taking classes in marketing and even doing some marketing stuff in my free time. I know my response of "being in the marketing field" is pretty broad, so I'd say being a Digital Marketing Assistant would be my dream job. I'm a social media nerd and I'm on almost every social media platform. I love being creative and coming up with ways to promote things. Good question!

Posted Mar 25, 2020
  15. I love this

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 25, 2020
  16. My dream job is to be a writer and a director. I love movies and always dreamed of making movies. I have so many ideas i cant wait to make into reality.

Posted Mar 25, 2020
  17. It’s not job but my dream is
    To be good surfer
    I surfing 5 years since I 8 and I have professional surf board but I still not have skills like the professional surfers and I hope I get the skills when I be older

Posted Mar 25, 2020
  18. My dream job is to be the house husband of a rich lady

Posted Mar 25, 2020
    Hiccuping and Captainwrecker like this.
  19. Electric Engineer

Posted Mar 26, 2020
  20. Dream job — either an album designer (including cover, full packaging, album notes, pages) or designing books for children. I'd love to do be a graphic novelist, so kinda all in the same realm here :)

Posted Mar 26, 2020