• 1123 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3702 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is your daily reward streak? Also what is the highest you've ever got?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by bestjoedavena, Dec 6, 2019.

1. I'm currently at 86 which gives 246% more rewards (you only get 1% more after reaching 200%). I would be at about 130 if it wasn't for the server going down for a whole day a few months ago and I lost that streak which is unfair and I definitely would feel bad for people that had streaks over 100 at that time. I'm able to get on every single day for 5 seconds to claim it. Anyway, what is your current streak and the highest you've ever gotten? Also I want to know what rewards you get from it.

Edit: Just passed 100 on my streak today!

Posted Dec 6, 2019,
    Last edited Dec 21, 2019
    BAS and _Prof_ like this.
  2. My highest streak is somewhere around 180. Right now it's 7 or something. I lost my streak because I forgot to get my daily reward the day my best friend left for Canada.

Posted Dec 6, 2019
  3. Here's my longest (and current) streak on Java:
    [​IMG]
    Along with the rewards it gives:
    [​IMG]
    To my knowledge, @BAS still has a longer streak than I do.

On a side note, here's my current streak on Bedrock:
    [​IMG]

Posted Dec 10, 2019,
    Last edited Dec 10, 2019
    Gzen (away), BAS, Wrappingz and 3 others like this.
  4. Hey!

Interesting post idea, I'm curious to see the players with the top streaks and also the types of bonuses they get. My streak is nothing special as I have been pretty inactive the last 2-3 years apart from when I returned to the server in July this year and have been active since, but still I'll share it for those wondering.

[​IMG]

Posted Dec 11, 2019
    BAS likes this.
  5. My highest streak was above 500, although my collected rewards in total is a little over 1500

Posted Dec 11, 2019
  6. Holy cow, you guys have ginormous streaks. 0.o
    I think my highest streak on Bedrock was around 27.

Posted Dec 11, 2019
  7. That's insane, you don't even need to play games to get good rewards.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 11, 2019
  8. I feel like if you got on every day and kept racking up your streak, it could definitely give you a ton of rewards. I don't have much of a streak right now, but I hope to improve it. My current streak is 18.

Posted Dec 11, 2019
  9. Mine was around 200

Posted Dec 11, 2019
  10. My best streak is 17 and my current one is 4 I think

Posted Dec 11, 2019
  11. My best is 4 and my current one is 0.

Do I get a medal? I don't get how y'all get such high streaks xD

Posted Dec 11, 2019
  12. IKR I forget about it so easily

Posted Dec 11, 2019
    KerbalBoy likes this.
  13. My highest streak is 237 where I luckily did not have any out of town hockey tournaments for 8 straight months. This was achieved 2 years ago as I did not play in any competitive sports leagues back then. I likely will not even get a streak close to that again since I am travelling much more often now. My current streak is at 6 ever since I returned from my break. I do not remember what rewards I got from those.

Report a User | Report a Bug | Rules | My Profile | Applications

Posted Dec 11, 2019
  14. Yo, mine is probably 30 because I never really use Carl besides getting my rank monthly bonus and getting my PPC rewards when I had it. But, then I lost my streak because I forgot and I get lazy, so yeah.

Posted Dec 11, 2019
    Toxcity likes this.
  15. Mine was like 50 during the summer but it got glitched for a little bit, stayed at 40 and wasnt able to go up. After that I was just really busy with some sport stuff and was too tired to log on. My current is 7

Posted Dec 12, 2019
  16. Lol mine is like 10

Posted Dec 20, 2019