• 538 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8976 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is your candy?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SkittlesTM, Oct 9, 2019 at 11:18 AM.

?

What's your favorite Candy?

1. ⭐ Skittles

6 vote(s)
    21.4%
  2. Starburst

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  3. Jolly Rancher

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
  4. Twizzlers

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  5. Sour Patch

6 vote(s)
    21.4%
  6. Airheads

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  7. Laffy Taffy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Lifesavers

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  9. SweetTarts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. I'm a healthy boi.

6 vote(s)
    21.4%
  1. Yo!

Wondering what's everyone candy, only sweet candy not chocolate bars. Hopefully, you can figure what my favorite is.

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 11:18 AM
    WastingYourTime and Xukuri like this.
  2. I've only ever heard of the first two and I don't like either of them. So I guess I'm a healthy boiii? Only spinach and broccoli for me.

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 11:24 AM
    SkittlesTM likes this.
  3. Hey,
    Personally, I get different candy for different events. I always stop at 7/11 before baseball games, so when I'm, there I either get skittles or nerds. When I go to the movies, I always get twizzlers. I kind of forgot what I would want when I would go trick-or-treating because ever since I was twelve I've always gone to parties instead of trick-or-treating. But, I think I would hope for dubble bubble or nerds. My options are very limited. I have peanut, tree-nut, legume and many other allergies. It's finding some candy that's safe for me. I think I've been eating less and less candy, due to that, which is good. Anyways, nice thread, nice idea,

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 11:53 AM
  4. Hey!

I'm from Norway, and we only got a few of the different types of candy from your list. However, I think my favorite candy would be something with Chocolate. I really like the chocolate which is from a chocolate factory called "Nidar". Besides chocolate, it would be something from the store called "Søstrene Grene", which is a store that has many different types of candy.

It's so many things that tast awesome, so it's hard to point out one thing :P

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 12:08 PM
  5. Hey!
    Personally, my favorite candy has to be the Jolly Rancher, specifically the sour brand. I used to buy the sour ones, which my favorite flavour was Strawberry. However, those aren't sold in Canada, so now I have to buy the regular ones. From those, my favorite flavour would have to be either Grape or Green Apple.

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 5:11 PM
  6. Hey!
    As of right now, my favorite candy has to be sour patch. I don't what I like about it, it just tastes really good! However, I have a big tendency of buying a pack nearly everyday during lunch. Yes, it may be my favorite candy but I hate it at the same time lol

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 5:42 PM
  7. I'd say any of them that isn't skittles.

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 5:51 PM
  8. I don't really like candy but I'd say if I had to choose what my favorite was, it'd be Almond Joy. :)
    --- Post updated ---
    Oof didn't see the whole question. If I had to choose one of them, I'd choose Jolly Ranchers.

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 7:05 PM
  9. Candy Is My Candy

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 7:26 PM
    SkittlesTM likes this.
  10. Lifesavers have the best taste. They come in slews of 30 or so and only costs about $3 for one pack. I think everyone should definitely try some!

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 8:48 PM
  11. None of these. I feast on Reese's Cups, Twix, Three Musketeers, and Milky Ways. Chocolate is the best way to go in my opinion. I'd have to say my favorite candy that isn't chocolate would have to be Swedish Fish, as they are super delicious to me!

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 9:10 PM
  12. Starburst, Skittles, or Sour Patch, I love those three the most. But I will eat Twizzlers and Jolly Ranchers.

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 9:21 PM
  13. Hey!

I am from Australia and unfortunately we don't have as wide of a selection of the great american candies unless we go to certain American themed/owned shops. My favourite American candy is probably the chewy jolly ranchers, as they taste like a really exotic version of starbursts. My favourite Australian lolly is definitely a bag of Natural confectionery snakes, as they are just the best Australian brand of snakes (even though the starburst snakes are better!!). Anyways, thanks for this post, I love posts like these as I love international lollies and snacks.

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 11:04 PM
  14. Personally I love Almond Joys.

Posted Oct 10, 2019 at 12:15 AM
  15. I don't really eat much candy, but out of the few things I've tried, ranchers are by far the best! I really like grape flavor and the color they leave on your tongue after having had one is really cool :P My all-time favorite sweet, though, would have to be dark chocolate - probably from Switzerland or Grenada. Those were some of the best chocolates of my life, and I always love it when my parents send me some to my university to just snack on when I feel like it <3

Posted Oct 10, 2019 at 2:09 AM
  16. Might have to read my thread again.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 10, 2019 at 8:22 AM
  17. Hey!

So here in Australia, we don't have many of the sweets/candy compared to other parts of the world, although we do have some American Sweet stores like @Animalll mentioned. Personally, my favourite candy would have to be Sour Patch lollies. I love how they are sour, but also come in a variety of different flavours. I am not a fan of the very sour ones, but the standard ones are just right in my opinion. I do also love skittles and starbursts, but ultimately, I love sour patches.

Great post idea, I liked reading what others had to say!

Posted Oct 10, 2019 at 8:31 AM
    Animalll likes this.
  18. I'm not a healthy boy and quite disappointed that I was the only person to vote for starbursts. I mean like they are basically the best thing ever. Skittles are just chewy things but starbursts have a whole new world of flavor I mean they have to be my most favorite candy. Unfortunately for some reason smarties weren't on there because they are probably one of my favorite candies also, sorry about that but I'm choosing to have two favorites because I can't really decide between both of them. Unfortunately, like @AyyNick mentioned above, we don't really have all of the candies that you have in different countries like America.

I'm quite certain that we don't have Jolly Ranchers, Laffy Taffy, Sweet tarts and only have starbursts at some places. I know that it's unfortunate we don't have all the snacks that you people do in the US but we have unique snacks such as Crunchy bars, Clinkers, Pods, ETC. I love these type of #off-topic threads and I love reading the comments on them, hopefully, you make some more of these unique threads soon!
    - TheProTroller

Posted Oct 10, 2019 at 8:52 AM
  19. Yeah, it didn't let me add more choices so I just put top candies I know and everyone would know. @TheProTroller

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 10, 2019 at 9:42 AM
    TheProTroller likes this.
  20. Unfortunately I can't eat candies so I guess I'm a healthy boy xD

Posted Oct 10, 2019 at 4:01 PM