• 2180 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10618 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is wrong with YouTube?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by swimfan72, Sep 21, 2019.

1. YouTube is currently taking away many creators verification on there channels and also making it much harder to get verified. People with millions of subs will not be verified anymore. This means scamming will be even easier for people that make bot accounts and spam links. YouTube will probably also make it so only verified accounts get ad revenue at this rate. I honestly have no idea what is wrong with this platform and it is like they are purposely nosediving. I know a girl who works for YouTube but she seems very hesitant to answer my questions I have for her regarding this stuff. It seems like YouTube is in a forceful deal with other companies right now to make decisions like this. What are your guys's thoughts on this?

also here is a funny mee mee
    [​IMG]

Posted Sep 21, 2019
    Heaty likes this.
  2. Youtube has been broken since 2016, nothing new.

Posted Sep 21, 2019
    SpitefulNick and swimfan72 like this.
  3. I guess that's true

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 21, 2019
  4. I do feel like Youtube has been going down for many years now, I feel like it first started in 2016 and then when 2018 youtube rewind came out it was all downhill from then. Thanks to youtube making it unable for young Minecraft youtubers making money to many other changes I do feel like the community has started to largely hate YouTube. To be honest though I really doubt anyones going to do anything about it because so many people watch YouTube and I'd probably go crazy if YouTube got deleted, what about you?

Posted Sep 21, 2019
    swimfan72 likes this.
  5. YouTube is never going to be deleted any time soon but I think YouTube is doing corporate approaches to things right now. They are only verifying celebs and companies. I agree that the community doesnt really like YouTube at all right now. If YouTube were to fix everything right now they should just revert back to 2016 were anyone can make money regardless of subs or type of content and anyone with over 100k gets verified.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 21, 2019