• 637 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4349 Players Online
  • 3712 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is up with those Tryhards?

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by AquaVoltGamer07, Dec 12, 2020.

?

Tryhards are stupid?

1. Yes

71.8%
  2. Of course

60.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Idk man, they're probably passed out at their computer after hours of "strenuous activity." Their bodies just couldn't keep up

Posted Jan 8, 2021
    3etegdsdtsysdsydfydf likes this.
  2. It’s quite rare to find a competent teammate, and quite odd to see a tryhard party make as many mistakes as they did.

Other than that, well done.

Additionally, you think this’ll happen game after game, day after day?

One game is one thing but the experience is another.

Mine was ruined permanently by these types of people, losing time and time again causing the one possible stress outlet that I have turn into an amplifier.

So thanks alot, tryhards.

Posted Jan 11, 2021,
    Last edited Jan 12, 2021
    EpicEnderDragon1 and Paladise like this.
  3. Kid, solo queueing isn't hard. You're a level 91, you should have friends willing to play with you. Just fold games with full parties, or switch to duos, where it's easier to win without a party. It's pretty obvious that your losses are not due to "parties" and just a result of your own incompetence.

Posted Jan 12, 2021
    anthxny likes this.
  4. You asked for 1 way how to beat tryhards - that's how. If you are alone they will make mistakes. They don't recognize your IGN and give you plenty of opportunities. In this case, I did luck out with a teammate who listened. Also, just try to talk to your teammates, because you never know who might respond. You can't expect to win a game against tryhards without trying hard yourself, so in that case, I get it if you don't enjoy trying hard. But if you don't enjoy trying hard, you shouldn't stay games against tryhards and expect any other outcome.

Posted Jan 12, 2021
    BasicT, Xukuwu and anthxny like this.
  5. I refuse to be like them. I will not ruin other people’s days for sport.
    I go on other Hardcore pvp servers to improve my skills, practice bridging in singleplayer to improve my block placement, and look up new pvp strategies to improve my technique.

Sometimes I humiliate myself in doing so, but I refuse to stay at the bottom.

So don’t you dare say I’m not trying hard.

Posted Jan 12, 2021
  6. That's not what I said at all - I said if you don't enjoy trying (which you do apparently), you shouldn't stay. But if you do enjoy trying hard you should be able to see reason and understand that being outnumbered will always put you at a disadvantage. So either wait for an opportunity and accept the fact you will lose a lot of games simply by being outnumbered, or dodge them. It's up to you. That one video is obviously a very lucky game, but all games I win where I am outnumbered are lucky games. Where things go just the right way.

Hopefully that answers your question :3

Posted Jan 12, 2021
    20LeeBrian1 likes this.
  7. Dude, you’re taking this way too deeply. It’s just Minecraft.

Posted Jan 12, 2021
    Vanquishings likes this.
  8. Kid, playing in a party is not "ruining other people's days for sport" it's called playing with friends. Quite simple. You're very melodramatic and from what I've seen from your other posts, you are taking a block game loss way too hard, talking about how you've "...lost it" because you got railed in a block game. You keep talking about how you install hack clients just to get your euphoria back, which is not a solution in the slightest. I'm going to take a quote from one of your OWN posts here "I don’t want to sit there and lose, further degrade my mental state, and look at people walking over me and laughing while kicking me when I’m down." Tell me how that isn't the most MELODRAMTIC thing I have ever ******* read. It is a block game.

Posted Jan 13, 2021
    Sunkeiss and anthxny like this.
  9. After playing Minecraft servers for many years, it becomes painfully obvious if someone is a tryhard or not just based off their skin/name. If they have an eboy/egirl skin, they're most likely a tryhard. If they replace vowels with q's or x's, or try to have an "OG" name, they're most likely a tryhard. When I see these type of people, I just leave the game lmfao I ain't tryna go up against no life sweats lol

Posted Jan 13, 2021
    Parasite likes this.