• 278 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6931 Players Online
  • 6653 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

what is the most broken thing in the game

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Name Tag, Feb 6, 2021.

Tags:
  1. complain all you want because i will probably agree with you

(doesnt have to be a kit, it can be anything that you think needs to be changed or something that you really can't stand)

Posted Feb 6, 2021,
    Last edited Feb 6, 2021
    Imtherealsanic likes this.
  2. The enderman kit, i hate the endermen
    The blaze, half the time they run and half the time they use the fire woosh ability
    The magma cube, too tiny to hit, half the time they are running away from you and the other half they are invisible because they also have a fire woosh ability

Posted Feb 6, 2021
    Name Tag likes this.
  3. wolf

Posted Feb 6, 2021
  4. yea wolf too, but most people don't know how to use it.

Posted Feb 6, 2021
    Name Tag likes this.
  5. I wish all the Java games were on the bedrock server as well—

Posted Feb 6, 2021
    Carrut and Name Tag like this.
  6. One of the things I HATE is the teaming in FFA, not necessarily broken but something to complain about.

Posted Feb 6, 2021
    Name Tag likes this.
  7. Turning this into "Complaints": When the wolf that cannot approach you head on decides to run until they tire you out, then a random noob comes and attacks you (easy to beat, but somehow you're taking damage) and the wolf comes back and cubs you. You cannot focus on two people at once so you die.

Based on a true story.

Posted Feb 6, 2021
    Name Tag likes this.
  8. target laser or needler are tied for the most broken ability in the game

Posted Feb 6, 2021
    Kenshin_William and Name Tag like this.
  9. I would argue Target Laser is more broken because needler gives invincibility frames

Posted Feb 6, 2021
    Carrut and Name Tag like this.
  10. I'm glad that someone realized this about target laser. It seems like a lot of people don't acknowledge this very broken thing about guardian. Target laser is ez to use and doubles the damage of other attacks so ya pretty broken

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 6, 2021
    Carrut likes this.
  11. needler does like 5-8 dmg with a 2.5 second cooldown, if anything i put it above laser. its a pretty true combo starter and ender that eats your dj

Posted Feb 7, 2021
    Name Tag likes this.
  12. its actually a flat +2 damage per action, which makes melee do 7 dmg, wp axe do 4 true dmg and 2 added dmg, and ws do 14 dmg

Posted Feb 7, 2021
    Name Tag likes this.
  13. It's very rare to get hit by all the arrows unless you're facing an exceptionally good spider

Posted Feb 7, 2021
    Name Tag likes this.
  14. 5 then, and u right. it's broken cuz of how it can be used, but ppl dont abuse it well often, so it's kinda under the radar

Posted Feb 7, 2021
    Name Tag likes this.
  15. I think needler isn't necessarily "broken" just annoying. It's supposed to support the spider's kit which it does exceptionally. It's a poke item that can win low health vs high health fights but it also is very slow projectile speed and not very long range which is its drawback. The spider kit is supposed to dive in on low health engagements and win fights that way. They have very little 1v1 brawl potential and instead win 1v1 fights by slowly whittling the enemies' health down or by trapping them. Playing passive against spiders and always being wary of the web attack helps you defeat them. Ranged kits also do very well against them as they have no long-range damage potential.

The guardian laser is also not necessarily "broken" but I agree it's very difficult to deal with when the guardian knows how it works. Your best bet is as soon as you see the status effect of target laser, get out of its range before he can rack up tons of damage. guardian is a mid-range kit that excels when people get too ****y so always play with the thought of target laser in mind. If you think target laser is off cooldown, try to bait it out by waking towards him and immediately running away as soon as you see it, then dive back in for the kill. Guardian has very low kill potential when target laser is off

Posted Feb 8, 2021
    Name Tag likes this.