• 1512 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8747 Players Online
  • 7235 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is the hardest kit(s) for you to fight?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by ALotOfDragons, Jul 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolf is probably one of the most annoying things for me to fight in SSM.

I play spider mostly so I need to rely on my mobility to be able to kind of dash around people and get hits in. But when a wolf hits me with the cub tackle it completely shuts me down for a bit. That and I'm not that tanky as spider so when he continues laying into me and doing lots of damage it isn't all that fun.

Posted Aug 5, 2020
    ALotOfDragons likes this.
  2. As creeper, I can say kits like spider and wolf are just pain to fight against. With their special leap that's different from every other kit, they can easily stunlock you and kill you that way without any ease. Other kits I don't really like fighting against is magma, but I think that's for everyone who hates fighting kits with small hitboxes.

I think it really depends on how good the user is with the kit they're playing at. Sometimes you might think you won't have any issues fighting against kits like super squid or skeleton horse, but it all really depends if they player playing as them knows the strategies and counters to the kit you're playing as, but that's what makes the game fun in the end... right?

Posted Aug 5, 2020
  3. Endermen and Chicken

I main slime but I only play SSM in a mps

Posted Aug 5, 2020
    • Necro Posting
    sure lol

Posted Jan 10, 2021
  4. slime is not cool to fight because it's too easy to play and allows every random to be annoying

Posted Jan 14, 2021
  5. Yeah I dont really like the way that slime slam is. Because the slime is somehow still able to hit me after it lands.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 14, 2021
  6. Did someone really necro post

Posted Jan 14, 2021
  7. I have a lot of trouble fighting wolves because of the cub tackle and how fast they move, plus the ravage damage boost. I also have a bit of trouble fighting (good) withers, if they know how to use their image really well since the image allows for really good mobility as well. Oh and also guardian, but I feel like that's a given.

Posted Jan 15, 2021
  8. im actually the #1 ranked player in the world so i dont have any trouble with any kits but lets just say metaphorically I did have an issue I would say ban chicken

Posted Jan 15, 2021
  9. Heyo!

I haven't played a lot of SSM recently, but some of the kits I find generally more frustrating to fight are Slime and Magma Cube. The main reason for this is that both kits have smaller hitboxes. I can land hits with abilities usually, but landing normal melee hits can be rough sometimes. Their ability to run away so easily can also be annoying sometimes. I don't have much else to say about this. I wouldn't say these kits are "broken" or anything, they just annoy me a bit when I have to fight them for long amounts of time.

Posted Jan 15, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.