• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7051 Players Online
  • 4161 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is the hardest kit(s) for you to fight?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by _NameTag_, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Wolf is probably one of the most annoying things for me to fight in SSM.

I play spider mostly so I need to rely on my mobility to be able to kind of dash around people and get hits in. But when a wolf hits me with the cub tackle it completely shuts me down for a bit. That and I'm not that tanky as spider so when he continues laying into me and doing lots of damage it isn't all that fun.

Posted Aug 5, 2020
  2. As creeper, I can say kits like spider and wolf are just pain to fight against. With their special leap that's different from every other kit, they can easily stunlock you and kill you that way without any ease. Other kits I don't really like fighting against is magma, but I think that's for everyone who hates fighting kits with small hitboxes.

I think it really depends on how good the user is with the kit they're playing at. Sometimes you might think you won't have any issues fighting against kits like super squid or skeleton horse, but it all really depends if they player playing as them knows the strategies and counters to the kit you're playing as, but that's what makes the game fun in the end... right?

Posted Aug 5, 2020
  3. Endermen and Chicken

I main slime but I only play SSM in a mps

Posted Aug 5, 2020