• 4171 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 14110 Players Online
  • 9939 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey What is the Funniest Experience you’ve had with a friend

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Codename_S, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Random Survey Day 5, What is the funniest experience you’ve had with a friend, one that sticks out to me is when my group of friends was at one of our houses, we were taking a walk and we were crossing a bridge, one of my friends said, “how much money to jump off this bridge” I said “5 bucks minus your medical bills” My friend proceeds to run full speed off the bridge into the river below and splashed in. It was silent and we looked over and he didn’t come up and I was ready to run down to get him until about 15 seconds later he comes up and just says “wack”.

Posted Mar 26, 2020
  2. True story I was the bridge

Posted Mar 26, 2020
  3. Posted Mar 26, 2020
  4. Probably my second actual roller coaster. I was subjugated to much peer pressure to go on even though I hated roller coasters. Yeah, it was scary and the picture that it took was equally as humiliating, but hey, I can scratch that off of my bucket list.

Posted Mar 26, 2020
  5. To be honest, I don't remember a lot of moments that were funny per se, I just remember a lot of generally fun experiences. One of the funniest though was visiting my childhood friends in the place where I used to live a couple of years ago, where we created a player in FIFA modeled after one of my former classmates who we disliked. Last summer was lots of fun in general because of the things I did with two friends who I hang out with during the holidays at night. Not excluding making pancakes at my place at 2am after missing out on pizza in a nearby village.

The funniest moments on Mineplex were in August last year when I was at @vili_gx's place. I was going around lobbies and being immature and random for fun, and we sure had a lot of laughs.

Posted Mar 26, 2020
  6. This experience wasn't so funny at the time but we can certainly look back and laugh at it now xD I was with my 2 best friends (who are siblings) and we were baking a cake for their dad's birthday and they were going to surprise him with it. Anyways, we were going boujee with it and we were making a rhubarb coffee cake and I may or may not have been responsible for adding the incorrect quantities of baking soda and baking powder so it pretty much went downhill from there. Half the cake was raw, a good portion of it was burned and the juices kept pouring into the oven so the fire alarm went off about 3 times. The worst part is that we weren't even at one of our houses, my friend was dog sitting this weird looking Italian greyhound for her professor so we like nearly burned down a strangers home xD I put a picture below, for the 10% of the cake that actually was baked properly, it tasted amazing but with the rhubarb, it pretty much looks like a chilli or a spaghetti sauce xD At the time it wasn't funny because they no longer had a cake to surprise their dad with and we spent a lot of money on ingredients but now we laugh on it because it was just a disaster of an experience overall! xD

[​IMG]

Posted Mar 26, 2020
    ScarletBlood37 likes this.
  7. I have way too many funny experiences with my friends to pinpoint the funniest one. A funny instance I had that actually was last night as I was riding with my friends driving and then a passenger in the back. Well, the passenger in the back didn't have a seatbelt on and he was sitting on the floor so we were purposely messing with him. We were slamming on the breaks, making quick turns to mess with him. We took a turn so fast that he flew backward and we had a whole laugh fit about It for like 10 minutes straight.

Posted Mar 26, 2020