• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12713 Players Online
  • 9823 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is the first thing you notice about a person?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by unsorrowful, Mar 29, 2020.

?

What are your thoughts of online schooling?

1. I'm excited!! More time for Mineplex ((:

45.2%
  2. I'm in between. I kinda miss school ):

45.2%
  3. I hate it!! I miss school a lot ):<

9.7%
  1. Hey guys!! I hope everyone's weekend is going well I, unfortunately, start online school this Monday due to COVID-19 which sucks but I'm excited. If you already started online schooling or will in the future, are you excited? Let me know in the poll!

Additionally, I decided to get creative and throw a more unique question to see how you guys will respond to it. Personally, the first thing I notice about a person is their teeth. I don't know where I get it from or who but something about the person's teeth really just makes them stand out.

What is the first thing you notice about a person?

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    Walkerc5 and V3riity like this.
  2. I am sad that we don't have school because I can't see my friends but at the same time relieved because there was a test I didn't study for the day after school got canceled :)

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    unsorrowful likes this.
  3. Hello, I am in between. I want to go to school and see my friends rather than play video games with them. I also want to be able to leave my house. Online school is going to be disorganized at first and eventually, it will get better. I hope players on mineplex can handle the temptation of not doing your school work and getting on mineplex to play. I hope by the end of the year all is normal but it does not seem to be that way.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    unsorrowful likes this.
  4. B3N

B3N

Hey!!

I am kind of missing school because I was in a musical at my school and we were JUST about to perform it and then the governor called off school until May 15th. But that’s the only reason as to why I miss school.

But to answer your other question, the first thing I notice about a person is their eyes. Blue, hazel, green, brown, whatever the case is, that’s 99.999% of the time what I notice first.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    unsorrowful likes this.
  5. Heyo,

Luckily for me I've been doing University online for awhile now, so this change doesn't affect me thankfully. I wish you the best of luck though and I hope everyone can return to school soon, it gets boring doing online after awhile but with my schedule that wasn't exactly a choice.

Any who, the topic of this thread. The first thing I notice about a person is their body language. I've always paid attention to how someone physically moves or places themselves when it's someone new. I often pay attention to their eyes or their arms, body language can give away a lot when it comes to first impressions.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    unsorrowful likes this.
  6. The first thing I notice about a person is their eyebrows. Sometimes people just have really nice eyebrows. I can't help but notice them. ♥

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    unsorrowful likes this.
  7. The first thing I notice in someone is their eyes. I find eyes to be my favorite trait in a girl, or on a person in general. I also kind of miss school because I won't see the seniors again, but I get to stay home all day and have fun so I don't mind it!

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    unsorrowful likes this.
  8. Hey there, honestly the first thing I notice about a person is their eyes, like @Dacked said above me. Honestly eyes can tell so much about a person if you know what you're looking for when you see them. I believe I've read somewhere before though that the first thing everyone notices about a person is their shoes although I'm not 100% sure that it's accurate, just a fun little fact.
    Thank you for the question, really had fun answering it.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    unsorrowful and Dacked like this.
  9. I enjoy all of the home time but I wish they were under better terms.

I really hope that everybody stays safe and avoids other people.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    unsorrowful likes this.
  10. Hey! I'm feeling like I have a lot of time now to explore new things which is nice, but I am a bit worried about how everything will pan out. My biggest concern is that people are likely to stop being cautious soon and it will cause the spread rate to rise.

On another note, the first thing I notice about a person is either their voice, teeth, or hair. I need to pay strict attention when people are speaking to me so my eyes usually dart to the mouth if someone is addressing me. If only by visuals, I'd probably notice the hair first.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    unsorrowful likes this.
  11. My school hasn't begun any sort of online schooling just yet, though I wouldn't be surprised if we start soon.

As for the second question, the first thing I notice about a person is that they are human :)

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    unsorrowful and V3riity like this.
  12. The first thing I notice about someone is their demeanor!

I would be lying if I said I was enjoying online schooling, as I am missing out on my senior year. Hopefully graduation and prom are rescheduled and not outright canceled. I have unfortunately already had to miss my last concert with my high school band.

On the bright side of things (which is super important to consider!), I have had time to practice my instrument and get everything in line for my college move-in day! I hope you are managing to cope and find things to keep you occupied during this hard time as well!

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    unsorrowful likes this.
  13. First things first, I notice someone's smile!

I'm very glad that I'm not starting school until the fall, so at the moment I can just work and enjoy not having to deal w/ online stuffs.

Posted Mar 31, 2020
    Idin and unsorrowful like this.
  14. Hey!

Honestly, this experience has made me really miss socializing even if it's school. But that's the only aspect I do miss.

I get work done quicker and more efficiently because teachers/classmates aren't disrupting class or going completely offtopic. We have work assignments and everything is well organised. I actually have time to do what I want to do. The only issue is we get more work than what is reasonable. We'd never get some of this stuff done in a class. I'm a speed worker so this has less of an effect on me but I see it really taking a toll for my friends or classmates.

The first thing I notice about someone is their eyes, they just bang into my face. Some people have really cool eye patterns. I look down fairly quickly though so I never remember most of them, I do recall some wack eyes. I met someone with one green eye and one blue eye and it was absolutely gorgeous.

Posted Mar 31, 2020
    unsorrowful likes this.
  15. I actually really like this queston! It really makes a person think, and it certainly has taken me a minute to type out my response. As for the online schooling part, I wasn't too excited about it because I'm one of those people that like going to school, even if I commute a 45 minute drive at 6am. One positive thing that's come from it though is that because it's primarily self paced, I don't have to be getting up at 5 in the morning.

As for your actual question, I'd say that the first thing I notice about people is either their eyes, just because I really like eyes (did that sound weird?) and like people's eye colors. I find eyes to be very expressive and as someone who's super in tune with other people's emotions, I find it easiest to I guess in a way "read" people by the expression in their eyes. Additionally, I'd say that appearance, such as clothing is also something I notice first about a person. While I don't necessarily judge per se, it's definitely one of the first things I notice and keep in the back of my mind when I first see/meet someone.

This was very fun to answer and as an observant person, I found it interesting to see what my response would be, though I'm not very surprised. I'm excited to read other people's answers too!

Posted Mar 31, 2020
    xGetRekted and unsorrowful like this.
  16. The first thing that I notice about a person is usually their height. I'm a tall guy (around 6'3"), so I'm not used to seeing a lot of people that are taller than me. I grew up with a tall family, all of us being mostly over 6 feet tall. I'm not sure why it's the first thing I notice about people, but it is. The second thing I most likely will notice is their eye color. Eye color is one of the coolest things about people (and animals) in general. My eyes are hazel, but they transition from green to brown to blue often. It's always so interesting to me to see the effects of different environments and other elements on the eyes.

Posted Mar 31, 2020
    unsorrowful likes this.
  17. Yoooo! I really like this forum! Personally, I wish I could see my friends and my teachers. However, I love online school because I can get things done at my own pace. As for the what do you first notice about someone, I notice eyes, looks, personality, and first impressions. Thanks for this time breaker!

Posted Mar 31, 2020
    unsorrowful likes this.