• 809 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2893 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is the best way to level up on bedrock?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by OrangeGamer18, Oct 18, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hi guys, I want to know what players now to level up and get gems. What game is the best for leaving up?

Posted Oct 18, 2019
  2. Well I'm not really a Bedrock player, but what I personally do to level up specifically on Bedrock is play lots of Cak Wars and Mixed Arcade as you can easily rack up lots of XP from those games. Try to play games that are pretty huge and somewhat fast. Cake Wars is a perfect example as you can get loads of XP from that game. Mixed Arcade is also perfect along with Survival Games, Skyfall, Skywars— They are all amazing choices for XP which I would definitely recommend.
    If you have any questions/concerns regarding this post, feel free to hit me up with a PM :)
    Cheers!~ <o/
    ~BasicT

Posted Oct 18, 2019
  3. I don't really play bedrock but from what I hear mob arena is good, or afking in dragons if you don't really care about the ethics of that.

Posted Oct 18, 2019
  4. Yes just glitch abuse and go afk and make your levels unlegit :sob:
    Actually tho, play whatever you enjoy. Forcing yourself to play a game with high xp count that you don’t like is no fun D:
    --- Post updated ---
    And for me, I’m usually grinding the hell out of block hunt (with a low xp count, don’t play bh if you want levels)
    --- Post updated ---
    Best thing to do is to not look at your level and you’ll level SOSOSOSO quickly

Posted Oct 18, 2019
    Steven190 and scarlet ♥ like this.
  5. Personally, I like to play Mixed Arcade for the shards and gems, while Skywars and Cake Wars for XP purposes (and micro battles for fun lol). But as @SpookVegetables said above, just play whatever you want to! It's more fun to play what you want instead of a high xp count game. In the end, it doesn't matter what number is to the left of your name... what really matters is that you had a great time on this server :)

Posted Oct 18, 2019
  6. Yes AFK dragons got so many people to level 100 and according to the staff team is not considered cheating and is an approved method. Lots of them have done it

Posted Oct 18, 2019
  7. Hello!
    A good tip is to look out for games that are amplified as they will double your xp gain, try finding games you enjoy as the more you play the better you will get = the more xp you will receive. Like others have mentioned, I find if you enjoy what you're playing and hanging out with friends, the levels seem to build up fairly quickly.

Posted Oct 19, 2019
  8. I have been playing Bedrock a lot a month ago and grinding lots of XP in one or two days. My only suggestion is to find some games you like and keep playing. From my experience, I need to have more experience about using my cross-platform when I'm on the Bedrock server. I need to have knowledge about the cross-platform controllers, and gameplay experience.

The more you keep playing, you'll get more XP, gems, and shards! :)

Posted Oct 19, 2019
  9. Here’s the best tip I can give:

Join a game that has been amplified. Mostly cakewars, skywars and masterbuilders are amplified. Join them and play and to get the most gems you can, try your best to win and in the pvp games get as many kills as you can.

To make playing these games repeatedly fun keep taking breaks and play with friends so they can level up along side you!

Challenge your friends and see who levels up first :).

:mineplex:

Posted Oct 19, 2019
  10. Play the game you enjoy the most. Quit playing when you don't feel like playing anymore. Make friends to play with.

Posted Oct 19, 2019
  11. That doesn't sound like how to level up. That sounds like how to have fun lol

Posted Oct 19, 2019
  12. This made laugh so hard for some reason lmao

Posted Oct 19, 2019
  13. I don't think there is a better way to level up than to have fun meanwhile. It's not fun to sweat a cube game in 2019 anyways + it has worked for me pretty well

Posted Oct 19, 2019