• 452 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5658 Players Online
  • 5206 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is the best sandwich place you have been too?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TheMuffinM, Feb 12, 2021.

?

Which one is the best?

1. Subway

53.8%
  2. Firehouse subs

7.7%
  3. local grocery store sub

23.1%
  4. Jersey Mike's Subs

7.7%
  5. Jimmy John's

7.7%
  1. Honestly, chicken fillet rolls are a different breed. There's always that one girl who'll those sandwiches into school for lunch as well, and they always smell unreal. I'm always so jealous of them when they do it and it's caused impulse buying the next time I get the chance to buy one. (':

Like a few people here, I don't really recognise most of these sandwich places since I live in Ireland. Outside the local centra or anyplace like that, Subway would get my vote in terms of a proper sandwich place, considering I usually get the chicken rolls at grocery shops or delis. The simplicity of the ham and cheese sandwich reminds me of my childhood, plus they taste unreal toasted with a hearty bread.

In terms of costs and taste (and also how filling it is), I prefer it over a lot of fast food places, but it's still the one I go to the least because people prefer McDonald's or similar. Not that I have a problem with that, but it makes the times I go better, since I only have Subway around 3 times a year.

There is kind of an exception to those two, which is paninis, which I only ever get proper ones when I'm in France at campsites or in small towns nearby wherever I happen to be staying at the time. French food, in general, is elite and I always love going there in the summer and getting a break from certain foods and changing up my diet for a few weeks.

Posted Feb 25, 2021
    maevestarbaby likes this.
  2. UPDATE I HAD JERSEY MIKES WITH MY GRANDPARENTS AND IT WAS THE BEST

Posted Feb 26, 2021
  3. Hey. Honestly my favorite sandwich shop is Wawa. Wawa is an east coast sandwich/sub shop and convenience store found in the east coast, most commonly found here in Florida. Not only they are a sandwich shop, but you can also get shakes, smoothies, specialty iced coffees and regular coffees and other awesome treats. They have the best sandwichs and subs ever.

Posted Feb 26, 2021