• 1049 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3628 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is the best rank to have?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dan1el, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Hello everyone. Be prepared for an interesting thread.

Okay, so let's get into it. What is the best rank that you can have on a Minecraft MultiPlayer server? Admin, Owner! You people might say. Well, the answer is none of that. It's actually DEFAULT (Premium ranks included)

WHAT?! DANIEL, you are not thinking straight! Oh yes, I am. Think about it. There would be no server without regular players. The default rank is the most important rank on the server. All the staff member's work is based on the default rank. If enough players with the default rank don't like a gamemode, the gamemode would be removed immediately. If they want something added, the server would need to add it.

If there were no players at all, the server would be shut down.

Do you get the point? Say this to the next person who says that "Admin" or "Owner" is the best rank because you know the truth now.

Anyway, this was just a random thread that I wanted to share with you guys. Let me know what you think :D

Posted Oct 20, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  2. The highest (payed) rank is my rank (eternal)

Posted Oct 20, 2019
    SpitefulNick likes this.
  3. You are absolutely right! Default rank are also important due to the fact, they need suggestions to their game. They are basically much players, and telling you what to change in the game. So, with that being said, you have power to decide wether the game is good or not.

Hope that helps.

Posted Oct 20, 2019
    Dan1el likes this.
  4. I don't know why you think all the updates and staff work are focused for the default rank- updates are meant to cater to the general player base, which yes includes default, but also every other rank. Updates aren't catered to a specific rank, but rather to the most people possible.

I would personally argue that Eternal is the best rank because while you have the most perks (minus one diamond sword name for some reason), you are also giving the most money to the server in order for them to run and pay the bills.

Posted Oct 20, 2019
    Im_Ken likes this.
  5. I would have to agree with you. Players are probably the most important aspect of a server because without them, a server wouldn’t be functional. That’s why the aims of the staff team are to provide all players with an exceptional experience. All game modes on the server are based on player feedback. If people stop playing a particular game mode, then it will most likely be reworked or removed. Aside from players though, I think all ranks of the staff team contribute a large amount to the server in their own way, as specific sub teams and Sr. Mod teams are focused in different areas to ensure that they are providing the best experience possible for the players. Interesting thread idea!

Posted Oct 20, 2019
    Im_Ken and Dan1el like this.
  6. I include Premium Ranks when I saw "default"

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 20, 2019
    SpitefulNick likes this.
  7. Ah my bad didn't catch that.

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  8. No worries :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 20, 2019
  9. With what you said, all premium ranks have the same influence and then it goes to perks. That would make the eternal rank the best as it just is the best

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  10. Hey!

Honestly, I would say Hero rank is the best rank. It's the coolest looking one, the shortest, best color, and not that many people have it.

Posted Oct 21, 2019
  11. ultra/hero/legend are my favorite probably entirely due to nostalgia lol. i mean yea the Halloween event for titan way back when was cool and eternal's nice and all but those 3 ranks all remind me of much simpler times. out of them i'd say hero is probably my favorite but im biased because i got a rank upgrade from Ultra back when Mythicals actually meant something

Posted Oct 21, 2019
  12. Most would and have argued that Eternal is the best due to it having the highest amount of perks. Although, I would argue that Legend is the best when you take into account it’s price and the perks you receive. Legend rank has access to create MPS’ when Hero’s do not. Along with that, I love the green color and think it’s a nice offset from the larger amount of blue you may see. I think that Legend is the best bang for its buck, although there are normally sales (almost all the time) in which Eternal is quite cheap and would be a good idea if you’re looking to upgrade.

Posted Oct 21, 2019
    Im_Ken likes this.

13. My point here was to show the power of default plyers (including premium/donation ranks)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 21, 2019
  14. Personally, I think the best rank to get is Titan. This is because, as a Titan, you are able to do lots of things like /reporting and have lots of cosmetics, but you also get 5 mythical treasure a month and you are able to do most of the things that Eternal do, as well as a 200% rank shard bonus!

I was also a Titan before I became a staff member so I am probably a bit biased in this regard.​

Posted Oct 21, 2019
    Im_Ken likes this.
  15. Hey!

I get what you mean but I will have to disagree with you. I think that for Mineplex, Eternal is the most important rank because they are still players but ones that are more experienced and are more dedicated to the server. Therefore, I think they are most important as they decided to spend some of their money to Mineplex to make the server better!

Posted Oct 21, 2019
  16. I bought eternal at level 7, not so sure about how true this is lol

Posted Oct 21, 2019
    matrixyst likes this.
  17. By this, I ment that most people I know that bought eternal had atleast played the server before they bought the rank because they wouldn’t want to waste their money

Posted Oct 21, 2019
  18. First of all, It really depends on how much money you currently have!

Posted Oct 21, 2019
  19. Hey!

Yea, this is an amazing post! I understand how you are totally right in this situation! If a server has all staff members and no players, the server would not be a very fun server for the staff members to work at.

Have a good day!

Posted Oct 21, 2019
    Dan1el likes this.
  20. Just want to clear up that this is not really a question. Many of you guys have answered "Titan" or "Eternal". That's not my point in this thread. The point is, the regular players, (defaults + premium ranks) is the best and most powerful rank you can possibly have on a minecraft server.
    --- Post updated ---
    As I've said many times before, I am including all the premium ranks as well. This thread has been misunderstood :P

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 27, 2019