• 2123 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6426 Players Online
  • 4303 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is the best Mineplex Game?-PVP Games Qualifiers

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by GamerLizzy, Nov 19, 2018.

?

What is your favorite Mineplex game that is PVP based?

Poll closed Nov 21, 2018.
  1. Bridges

18.2%
  2. Cake Wars

40.9%
  3. Champions CTF

9.1%
  4. Champions DOM

22.7%
  5. Survival Games

9.1%
  6. Sky Wars

18.2%
  7. Minestrike

9.1%
  8. Super Smash Mobs

36.4%
  9. Gladiators

9.1%
  10. Micro Battle

18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I will be doing a, "What is the best Mineplex Game?" tournament to figure out everyone's favorite game. I will include any games in mixed arcade but not nano games. So these are the Qualifiers I will have every game below. You have a maximum of 5 games to vote for. I will not be using MPS only games. (like Wizards or Castle Siege)

Rules:
    1. Vote.
    2. That's basically the only rule.

Note: I just realized that I can only put up to 10 possible responses so since there is a lot of games if I include all Nano and Mixed arcade games so this will be for more PVP based games and I will make a new one about other games.

Posted Nov 19, 2018
    JordansOP likes this.
  2. To me, Champions DOM is the most iconic game Mineplex has created. It's original, well designed, and has a fun level of complexity. This game really set Mineplex apart from other servers that just offered simple kit pvp a few years ago.

Super smash mobs is a close second to Champions in my opinion, for the same reasons (originality, complexity, etc). Both these games were extremely advanced mini games for when they were released, and are still very fun, playable games.

Posted Nov 19, 2018
    maksitaxi and GamerLizzy like this.
  3. Nvm you split them among different posts

I would say Champs or Clans but honestly those games are too stale and broken for my liking in their current state so I'll settle for SSM

Posted Nov 19, 2018
  4. Block Hunt is basically full PVP and should be in your list

Posted Nov 19, 2018
  5. Cake Wars! perfect mix of PVP and upgrading + building.

Posted Nov 19, 2018
  6. In my opinion, the most fun pvp/ability based games are SSM and DOM

Posted Nov 19, 2018
  7. I can only put up to 10 options. So, it didn't fit.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 20, 2018
  8. I don't really have one favourite. Skywars, Bridges, and Survival Games are the ones that I tend to play when I get a chance. I was never always a fan of games based around PvP but slowly but surely, my liking of them has grown during my time on the network.

Posted Nov 20, 2018
  9. I've always been in love with SSM, it´s the first game I´ve ever played on Mineplex. I found SSM interesting because only Mineplex had this gamemode back in 2013. I liked the creativity and all the kits and their spells.
    Nowadays I play alot of Survival Games because in my opinion it's the best way to improve your PvP skills, even if you're already decent!

Posted Nov 20, 2018
    JordansOP likes this.
  10. I'd say micro battles for me, it's a very simple concept and yet almost every game is different in how it plays out, everybody always has a different strategy and there is always so many different angles to go at it from, they are also for the most part very fast unless you have moles, (People who dig under the lava and camp the whole game) although they are usually quite easy to dish out.

My second favorite would be Dragon Escape, as I absolutely love anything that involves parkour. I'm pretty skilled at speed running so this is very subjective as I usually win every game unless there is someone even better than I am, having 800+ wins at it and absolutely loving it since all the way back in 2014, this would have to be up there for me, as I love beating my personal best and even making an attempt to beat world record runs on different maps.

Kind regards

Posted Nov 20, 2018
  11. Hey GamerLizzy!

Personally, I would say Micro Battles, for its simple yet elegant design. Though each game follows the same principle, the kits just make each game more unpredictable and exciting than the next. There are also many different strategies that can be used to gain the upperhand (e.g dig underground), meaning each game is usually fair no matter how many players are on each team.

My second would most likely be Gladiators. Again, it follows this simple design however is purely based on skill. Now, some people may consider this a bad point, however I consider it good since, no matter how good you are a strategies or memorising, it all comes down to skill. This creates a build-up of suspense within the game, and overall, as you can probably tell, I enjoy PvP games in general.

Good idea though, Lizzy!

SirJamin

Posted Nov 20, 2018
  12. O my bad

Posted Nov 20, 2018