• 3280 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11162 Players Online
  • 7882 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is the best Mineplex Game?-2nd Round

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by GamerLizzy, Nov 22, 2018.

?

What is the best Mineplex game?

Poll closed Nov 24, 2018.
  1. Cake Wars

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Super Smash Mobs

7 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Champions DOM

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. Sky Wars

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  5. Bridges

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  6. Micro Battle

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  7. Speed Builders

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Monster Maze

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. So basically the second round of "What is the best Mineplex game?"

Posted Nov 22, 2018
  2. My vote is going towards Champions DOM. I play champions a lot in general so that would be my favorite game. I like the competitiveness of the game and the many kits with any combination of abilities. There is always room to improve in this game as well. I am also friends with many people in the community which is really cool.

Posted Nov 22, 2018
    BasicT likes this.
  3. I voted SSM. I like playing SSM because of all of the kits and how they 'fit' different player types. Everyone has one kit that they're excellent at, and at the rest they're only ok at.

I also like that you get 4 lives. Games with unlimited lives take too long, and games with one life punish you for making stupid mistakes and killing yourself. 4 lives is right in the middle, so you can have a second chance without the game being too long.

Posted Nov 22, 2018
  4. I voted games I can actually play cause I’m on mobile

Posted Nov 22, 2018
  5. Castle Siege was always and will always be my favorite!

Posted Nov 22, 2018
  6. If this question had been asked a few years ago, I would have said Micro Battle in a heartbeat. But over time I've gotten into Speed Builders a LOT. The game is so fun and the exp it grants is amazing.

Posted Nov 22, 2018
  7. SSM is the best IMO all around fun game and a great game to try out different kits. Anyone who picks cake wars should just leave. CW is just full of try hards who make the game last a million hours just to finally end a game. Sorry not sorry but it's a fact.

Posted Nov 22, 2018
  8. PAINTBALL BEST GAME

Posted Nov 22, 2018
    BasicT likes this.
  9. Personally, OITQ is just my #1 game. I believe its the action the game brings towards me and I guess, just the trick shots I make. The best thing about OITQ is the different styles people play in. Someone might come flying across the map completely bamboozling you and someone might come and jump off a cliff and instantly kill you. Although I don't have many wins in the game, I still enjoy it and play it as many times as I can.

Posted Nov 22, 2018
  10. Mine would probably go to Skywars, my whole life playing minecraft, i always went and played skywars but i also would love play cake wars from time to time, its not a very bad game from my personal view.

Posted Nov 22, 2018
    BasicT likes this.