• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is the best game?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by AugieIsANoob, Mar 10, 2019.

?

What is the best Mineplex game?

1. Arcade

6.7%
  2. BlockHunt

12.0%
  3. Bridges

2.7%
  4. Cake Wars

36.0%
  5. Champions

5.3%
  6. Clans

4.0%
  7. Draw Something

5.3%
  8. Master Builder

2.7%
  9. Minestrike

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Sky wars, Speed Builders, SSM, and Survival Games

25.3%
  1. ___TacoCat___

___TacoCat___

ssm must be in the pole list

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  2. PapiKirito

PapiKirito

W I Z A R D S

Posted Mar 16, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  3. Cakewars is the best game! Requires good teamwork and communication but also if your good enough may be able to pull off a victory by yourself!

Posted Mar 17, 2019
  4. whatsup34

whatsup34

My favorite would have to be ssm. It’s one of Mineplexs original games, and i’ve always enjoyed playing it. It’s so satisfying when I’m able to knock someone off the edge. And although some kits are unbalanced, you can be successful with almost any kit if you play it right.

Posted Mar 17, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  5. MlNTY

MlNTY

Hello! Seeing this as a subjective question, my choice would be block hunt. The reason being, 1) it is timed which prevents game stalling, 2) it involves pvp between the opposing team members which is great for practicing, and 3) there is something to do the whole time. That can include lighting fireworks/meowing, bowing players to upgrade your axe to kill people faster, etc. Or on the hunters side, the different kits have an ability that can help your chances of killing a seeker(s). When I play hunters, it gives me a mind-set of killing every seeker before the time runs out so my team can win. For me personally however, I will play on the seekers because it gives more experience and feels more challenging than that of the hunters' side. Cheers!

Posted Mar 18, 2019
  6. ~DuvL_

~DuvL_

Yeah, My personal best game is SSM this is because I had a lot of memories with this game a while back (In the OG days of mineplex). And even when I think about it now, it brings tears to my eyes. Nostalgia is the killer,right?
    Sad.
    Thanks,
    SmokingIsBad4U

Posted Mar 19, 2019
  7. ___TacoCat___

___TacoCat___

SSM (dabs*)

Posted Mar 19, 2019
  8. Dinnersaur_

Dinnersaur_

Both SSM and Speed Builders are my top two favorite games but I lose my concentration if I play them too much. Aside from that, I also like Draw my Thing and Master Builders.

Posted Apr 7, 2019
  9. LappySheep

LappySheep

ssm is the only game worth playing imo.

also poll is bad because voting for ssm makes it seem like without this post, i also supported 3 other games under context which is not true - i think the other 3 games in that poll vote are bad

Posted Apr 7, 2019
  10. Mintletsgo

Mintletsgo

Hey!
    Personally my favourite game would have to be cakewars. In cakewars you have a variety of different people who use a variety of different tactics.
    I always find it fun to see who’s tactic works out the best for that game.

Posted Apr 7, 2019
  11. Hello!

I love playing cake wars myself, it’s so Much fun when you have to defend your cake from other people who are trying to eat it!

Also love how you have to work as a team to get the win. Also the maps are amazing and so much fun to play!

I always love to pvp it’s so much fun (Probably why it’s my favourite game mode).

Posted Apr 7, 2019
  12. LappySheep

LappySheep

i too enjoy seeing the frosting meta

Posted Apr 8, 2019
  13. ray

ray

Skywars and Survival Games

Posted Apr 8, 2019
  14. jackattack1597

jackattack1597

My favorite game is Cakewars. On a side note, I do not think the poll is very accurate, as 4 games are bundled together into one option, and all the other options are single games.

Posted Apr 8, 2019
  15. HeyItsTay_

HeyItsTay_

Hiya!
    My favorite games are Cake Wars, Paintball, and Nano Games. I also love Evolution and Sheep Quest but are unable to play them because of the lack of players ): I would definetly think of myself as a Cake Wars try hard however even though I'm not even close to the best xD

Posted Apr 14, 2019 at 6:02 PM
  16. Jadguar

Jadguar

This definitely comes down to personal opinion, but I’d have to say my favorite game is Cake Wars!

Posted Apr 14, 2019 at 6:16 PM
    Acerna likes this.
  17. I like *oof wars

Wait wait no. I like *ouch wars

Finally, i like *quack wars

Seriously? I like Cake Wars

Posted Apr 14, 2019 at 6:20 PM