• 3340 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11137 Players Online
  • 7797 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is the best game?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by AugieIsANoob, Mar 10, 2019.

?

What is the best Mineplex game?

1. Arcade

7.8%
  2. BlockHunt

13.0%
  3. Bridges

2.6%
  4. Cake Wars

35.1%
  5. Champions

5.2%
  6. Clans

3.9%
  7. Draw Something

5.2%
  8. Master Builder

2.6%
  9. Minestrike

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Sky wars, Speed Builders, SSM, and Survival Games

24.7%
  1. Hiya,

out of the ones there my favourite is Cake Wars! Don't get me wrong, I love Block Hunt but I don't play it nearly as much as Cake Wars these days.

I think the reason why's it's CW is because of all of the different strategic ways to win. My friends and I like to build a huuuuuge wall around our base with wool or wood. Obviously, this is quite hard because as you're building the wall people come at you. It's so fun doing it in strange ways other than just doing what you're supposed to do (eat cakes and kill other players). Admittedly, we have never won with our wall technique, however we have won with our sky-bridges, where we just build bridges... in the sky. If you think about new ways to play CW, it is the most entertaining game on Mineplex!

My actual favourite game though, which isn't on your poll, is Nano Games. I don't know what it is but I thoroughly enjoy the (extreme) fast pace of the games there. My two favourites within the game, are Colour Swap and Bawk Bawk's Wrath! I love those two mainly because it encourages you to quickly travel to other parts of the map and for the most part, they do not include PvP (which I'm incredibly bad at). I also love the community that plays Nano Games, it's quite a small community compared to other games'; I regularly make friends there! Aaaaand last but not least, I enjoy the fact you do not have to sit around waiting in a game lobby forever because that can be quite boring - You're just straight into the next game!

Good thread:)

Posted Mar 11, 2019
    Kollu and AugieIsANoob like this.
  2. I feel like my favorite game definitely varies a lot between Cake Wars, Nano and Minestrike. Recently I've been playing Nano a lot because they're quick, fast paced games that results in me never getting bored or having to wait that long for a new game to begin since it is never ending. It can be relaxing when I want it to be or competitive if I'm feeling like it, so it's super flexible to me, thus resulting in me playing it often. My favorite game inside of Nano would probably be either Quick or Knock Knock. Quick definitely reminds me of BBB [Bawk Bawk Battles] which used to be one of my favorite games before its removal and the little 'tasks' to me are always fun and entertaining to do. As for Knock Knock, I just like the idea of racing with obstacles in the way and the thrill of not being able to hesitate or you'll be teleported back to the beginning.

Posted Mar 11, 2019,
    Last edited Mar 12, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  3. Clans
    Clans clans clans clans clans clans clans

Posted Mar 11, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  4. Statistically, the best game must be Cake Wars as their servers are most active and has also gained the most votes in your poll. It is a big part of the foundation of the player base on that other server, thus why it rose to fame on Mineplex.

I am pretty sure you all misread the question. The best game does not necessarily mean your favourite. The best game is the one that does best on the server and a favourite is what one enjoys most.

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Mar 11, 2019
    Kollu and Snowwii like this.
  5. No I think you’re digging too far into this question. I’m pretty certain he means what is our favorite. Either way, “what is the best game” will always have an opinion as an answer.

Posted Mar 11, 2019
    Kollu, pzazz, florence and 2 others like this.
  6. Oof Turf Wars isn't even on there

Posted Mar 11, 2019
    Kollu and Sniper like this.
  7. My favorite game currently in Skywars, and a few Arcade games like OITQ. I've just enjoyed PvP related games lately.

Posted Mar 11, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  8. I would have to say that my favorite game on Mineplex is Clans. I think it is very unique because there is custom skills, legends, and you get the chance to make a lot of new friends. Plus, it is a mix of my two favorite game modes, champions and factions. Honestly, Clans is such a fun game and I really enjoy it, I spend most of my time playing it. I just hope that season 6 comes out soon. :(

Posted Mar 11, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  9. Hello, I would say one of my favorite games on mineplex is clans. I've played it for years and it has been a blast playing it all these years but it has kinda grown on me. But a game besides clans would be bawk bwak is angry where you have to punch the players out of the cage at round 3, but it isn't listed as an option.

Posted Mar 11, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  10. I play MP casually nowadays so my favorite games would be SSM or Nano-games depending on what I feel like playing more

SSM has the competitive aspect which make some games intense but fun for me, and in general is one of my favorite games to screw around in and play with all the kits.

Nano-games offers essentially everything mini-game, I enjoy the fast-paced nature of nano and overall its a nice game to just relax and kill time

You're talking about Bawk Bawk's Wrath which is in the nano-games rotation. So normally it wouldn't have its own option, and instead fall under a nano-games one in a poll (though this poll is lacking Nano games among others as an option)

Posted Mar 11, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  11. Hey there!

A lot of us stated our favourite game, and commented on why it is our favourite - not necessarily saying that it is the best game on the network.

Posted Mar 11, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  12. I couldn't pick my number one favorite, but instead, I have two favorite games. I enjoy the different kits that are offered (especially Frosting). Those kits create various aspects of how you will play the game. Additionally, the beacon gives a nice little twist on the game as that may increase your chances of winning. The opportunities and amount of fun you're giving in Cakewars is endless. The second game I enjoy the most is no other than Nano Games! By far, Nano Games is such a great game to play casually or try hard. It's easy to play with friends and overall the quality of the games offered in Nano Games is incredible. From PVP to jumping on the correct will there are tons of mini-games made for everyone.

Posted Mar 11, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  13. Nah man I don't think he means the best game number-wise. It's probably just best in our opinion.

Posted Mar 12, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  14. Classic Castle Siege is my personal favorite, fighting the opposite team for the opposite reason. Being in the undead team is preferred for me because I am incredibly bad at Pvp and die fairly fast on the defender's team lol.

Posted Mar 12, 2019
    Kollu and joerock777 like this.
  15. Hmm, I'm honestly have a hard time deciding. I think that dominate is one of the most unique in play styles (if you like games with a lot of strategy), and never fails to present a new challenge. Because of how many different possible variations of builds there are, dominate never becomes ''stale". One In The Quiver is the game that I played for pretty much a whole year, and I really enjoyed it. One of the nice things about OITQ is even though the gameplay is very competitive, the game itself is pretty straight forward. Nano games is good if you're looking for something that's laid back or gives a lot of xp, but I would definitely reccrecom trying the other two gamemodes I listed above.

Posted Mar 12, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  16. I love Sky Wars, Speed Builders, SSM and Survival Games. I would've picked Nano Games if you added it but I picked the three games because Sky Wars and Survival games is such a unique way to get XP just by pvping. And speed builders is a REALLY fast game when you just have to copy the build in 30 seconds, you get to leap (Double jump) and it's just amazing. Obviously this year I am focusing more on my level but it is amazing and I think you'll love them. And if you're not that good in PVP focus on joining the Mini-Gladiators game in the lobby. If you don't know where it is it's located soon when you spawn turn behind you and there should be a skeleton in Iron armor that says "Click to play" it will definitely help you if you keep trying. It actually helped me get better with my rod pvp even though I am not good at pvp.

Posted Mar 12, 2019
    Kollu likes this.

17. I’m very sorry. Mineplex has very limited options on votes. Sorry for not the inconvenience!!
    --- Post updated ---
    Oh I must 9f forgot! I actully like Turf Wars. Sorry!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 15, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  18. NOOOO your one of those noobs who try to build a wall lol. It makes me laugh sometimes because of how long it takes

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  19. The best game that I love to play would be Cake Wars, Nano, and Mixed Arcade. I prefer Cake Wars more because it is a strategy type with you and your teammates. Although, it is quite difficult because the teammate needs to find a way to win a game. If you have your friends who are too good at Cake Wars, then you found a way to become a successful teammate.

In the end, it is very fun way to play Cake Wars, and it does not matter they win or not.

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  20. My favorite game out of the ones you’ve listed is probably Master Builders. Although I’m not much of a builder myself, the themes are designed to be simple enough so everyone can try to build it. I’m also not that big into PvP so I find master builders to be super fun for me in that sense.

My favorite game overall (you haven’t listed it) is Nano Games. In Nano, I’d say probably Color Swap is my favorite. I really enjoy the variety of differently themed games in Nano, and the majority of them are super fun to play.

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    Kollu likes this.