• 4245 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 14262 Players Online
  • 10017 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is the best game?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by AugieIsANoob, Mar 10, 2019.

?

What is the best Mineplex game?

1. Arcade

7.8%
  2. BlockHunt

13.0%
  3. Bridges

2.6%
  4. Cake Wars

35.1%
  5. Champions

5.2%
  6. Clans

3.9%
  7. Draw Something

5.2%
  8. Master Builder

2.6%
  9. Minestrike

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Sky wars, Speed Builders, SSM, and Survival Games

24.7%
  1. What is the best? It is very debated. I take a liking in Cake Wars, Master Builders, and Speed Build.

Posted Mar 10, 2019
    Kollu and TotalTelemetry like this.
  2. Personally, my favorite game is Block Hunt. I like the option of being able to play as a hunter or as a hider. If I'm looking to play a way that is more active and fast-paced, I choose hunter. If I'm looking to play more passively and relaxed, I choose hider. You get both within a single game which I think is really unique compared to other games on the server. Usually, I play hunter because it's also great for lots of kills and extra shards, experience, etc. as a result. Once you are pretty familiar with the maps, it becomes really easy to find hiders and get lots of game rewards.

Posted Mar 10, 2019
    xailiabro and Kollu like this.
  3. For me my favourite game has definitely got to be Cake Wars. The importance of teamwork is so crucial yet it is also a game you can play solo, depending on skill and the other teams.
    Also the length of the games are good and some longer games are great for xp and shards no matter if you win or lose.

Posted Mar 10, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  4. My favorite game, without any doubt, would be Block Hunt. I remember watching multiple youtube videos on the game, and it wasn't until I begged my parents enough to buy me Minecraft so I could play Block Hunt... back in 2014... aha. I just like the concept of the game, and I have all the achievements. :') I used to play as Hider every round, but lately, I have been playing as Hunter.

Posted Mar 10, 2019
  5. My favorite game is definitely Nano Games (although there isn't an option in the poll). Not only is it easy to grind, but the game cycles through many short and sweet minigames, which makes it extremely fun to play. I can easily spend hours simply grinding experience through Nano Games.

Posted Mar 10, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  6. My favorite would have to be master builders. I only recently started playing it but I do quite enjoy it. Building is just a personal enjoyment of mine lol. I like the challenge aswell.

Posted Mar 11, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  7. My favorite game is Cake Wars. I love the strategy and coordination required with your team to play. It is one of the few games that requires solely upon skill and not too excessively on abilities. My second favorite (which isn't on there) is Nano Games. I like Nano Games because it is a great place to just hang out and play some fast and chill games.

Posted Mar 11, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  8. For me, the best game that Mineplex has is Dragons Escape. I play on a trackpad a lot, I know it's disgusting, so parkour is one of the few game modes that I can perform at an equal level to my opponents. On top of that, there are 21 maps, so it offers a good variety from game to game. I also enjoy lots of other classic games on Mineplex, such as Dragons, Block Hunt, Survival Games, and Draw my Thing.

Posted Mar 11, 2019
    Kollu and florence ♡ like this.
  9. Like spongg, I also play on trackpad a lot, so I don't really play too many pvp games unless someone else is carrying me. I enjoy playing Draw my Thing and Nano because of that. My drawings in DMT end up looking decent enough that others can guess, and the rest of the game is just typing. Most nano games don't involve that much pvp, so they're easy and enjoyable to play without a mouse.

Posted Mar 11, 2019
    Kollu and spongg like this.
  10. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all games on Mineplex are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable traits, that among these are fun, entertainment and the pursuit of enjoyment.

But in all seriousness, I may tend to be indifferent about what the "best" games on Mineplex are. Personally, my favorite games would likely be (but are not limited to) Cake Wars, Champions Dominate, SkyWars, Survival Games, Super Paintball, and Micro Battles.
    Of the ones I've listed, I personally believe that Champions Dominate would be classified as the best game on Mineplex for various reasons. Champions Dominate incorporates a high skill cap set where you cannot simply be overpowered just any skill (there are obvious exceptions). The game doesn't fail to balance out between all 5 classes that exist, maybe with the exception that assassin is still too easy to kill. It also incorporates diverse ideas and many unique ways to customize your class, known as builds. Why Dominate is better than TDM is that DOM tends to put emphasis on team coordination and game sense. Simple mistakes are punished, and rewarded to the enemy team when they capitalize on them. There's so much more to DOM that makes it one of the most sophisticated and well detailed games to exist in all of Minecraft, and I honestly can't cover all of it.

I hope my insight proves to be intriguing to read.

~ Shotty

Posted Mar 11, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  11. I like many of the games Mineplex has to offer, but if I had to choose the "best" one, it would be Cake Wars or SSM. Cake Wars itself is one of the main attractions to Mineplex, and SSM is one of the most creative games.

Posted Mar 11, 2019
  12. Ssm

Posted Mar 11, 2019
  13. Hey there!

My favourite isn't here :( But I've always had a place in my heart for Super Smash Mobs! I'm pretty sure it was the first game I played when I first joined Mineplex, loved it ever since and I'll happily play it whenever:)

Posted Mar 11, 2019
  14. I'm a big fan of SSM. A lot of different gameplay variety, decent community, generally addictive game. Also insanely creative in terms of kits and maps. (New map is fire btw) <3

Posted Mar 11, 2019
  15. Heyo!

I'm a bedrock player but recently bought Java, as I remember owning it a few years back. A game I'd completely forgotten had existed was Draw My Thing, and oh my goodness was I so excited to play it again! The people there are always funny and lovely to play with, and I enjoy the faster paced creativity that is shown in a similar game, Master Builders.

If I had to pick from Bedrock, I'd pick Master Builders or Cake Wars, it honestly depends on my mood! Master Builders is slow and gets me into a creative flow, while Cake Wars is fast paced and gets my adrenaline pumping!

Honestly, on a similar note, I wish One in the Quiver could be a game on its own. It's tons of fun, but I don't mind playing other mini-games until I reach that one!

Lovely poll, and I loved reading the wide range of answers. :)

Posted Mar 11, 2019
  16. My favorite game on Mineplex is Cake Wars, but the game with the most creativity is Block Hunt. Block Hunt is the best game on Mineplex because you have the freedom to be a hunter or a hider, and the mechanics are very unique.

Posted Mar 11, 2019
  17. For me, it's "what was".
    And that would be the "Strike Games".
    I personally know that was the best game for a couple of people (AKA some friends).
    And I really wish that they would bring it back...

Posted Mar 11, 2019
  18. Arcade Games for me. 100%.

Specifically Super Spleef, Runner, Dragons and Bomb Lobbers. Although I do adore all of the Arcade Games. This is because I've been playing on Arcade consistently ever since I first logged on to Mineplex when my friend introduced it to me back in 2013. Even though SSM was my first game (this particular friend made me play it, he is also the reason why I bought Minecraft).

I literally ONLY played Super Spleef up to late 2016, where I started branching out to the other Mineplex game modes.

Posted Mar 11, 2019
  19. My favorite game definitely has to be SSM. It's very diverse with kits, and the overall gamemode catches my eyes with the different types of strategies you can come up with for each kit. There is PvP, but you could win a game with just your class skills if you wanted to. The game is relatively fast-paced, and you can earn a lot of gems while having fun.

Posted Mar 11, 2019
  20. Hi there!
    My favourite games are Turf Wars, Block Hunt and Cake Wars. They're all very unique and original games but they're also simple and easy to play. They're all very different but I love them all equally!

Posted Mar 11, 2019