• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10209 Players Online
  • 7319 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is one song that makes you feel Happy/up beat?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Fox_OnFire, Sep 1, 2020.

1. I like classical music so any classical song calms me

Posted Sep 13, 2020 at 6:45 PM
    Fox_OnFire likes this.
  2. This is a long list, longer than I realised. Some of these songs have a really deep meaning to me which are kinda bitter, but this post is long enough as it is so they're not there.

Téir abhaile riú
    Okay so, I sang this in my primary school a lot because it's an easy song to remember and our teachers loved it. I used to hate this song, but when I went to secondary school, it started getting better and better, and now I belt it out at random- to the annoyance of my lovely family. Anyone who went to a Gaelscoil knows this song, so if I ever hum it in class, anyone who went to my school or a Gaelscoil joins in. It's pretty nostalgic for me and a great conversation starter for the Gaelgadóirí!

Sunny, Boney M.
    Umbrella Academy season 2 got me addicted to this song although I had heard it before. It produces nothing but uncontrollable hysteria and enjoyment. I can't help but smile when I hear it. It's just such a positive song with an unreal beat.

Daydream Believers, The Monkees
    I can't even explain my love for this song. It's such a bop. I feel the music is just so pleasant and honestly, what is there to hate about it? Nothing. I sing this sometimes with my dad and I learned about it for my Junior Cert in Music classes so it's been very IN my head for quite a while now. It's a good song that's not too long and helps cheer me up if I'm sad.

Killer Queen, Queen
    There's just something about this song that gets me so hyped up. I have a compulsive need to sing along to it and laugh because of how bad of a singer I am. Overall, a lot of Queen songs make me really happy. This one just makes me feel extra rejuvenated and is fun to sing-a-long too, I like the historical references in it, the lyrics are very clever.

Literally anything by Arctic Monkeys
    Their songs simply aesthetically please my ears. Even if the song itself is kind of sad in a way, it's just the way they sound. Their lyrics are lovely, the visuals are nice for a lot of their music, and the melody is perfection. There's a lot more to it than their sound, but that's a long story. It's so good that I'm always pretty happy after hearing their songs, they're unreal. If I had to pick one, maybe Old Yellow Bricks, it's the first song I ever heard from them, or at least got me into them.

I Write Sins Not Tragedies, Brendon Urie
    Whenever this comes on I have to call my friend to sing it with her. I know it's overplayed but god, it's just so fun and we get so excited about it. Great car jam, sung it with one of my friends on our way to a Taylor Swift concert in 2018, which I distinctly remember because up until then I was kind of nervous because it was a long car ride with her and her mom and it was like the first proper bonding experiences with her outside school. Other Brendon Urie songs which make me happy may include, "Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time", "Silver Lining" and "Victorious".

Tous Les Mêmes, Stromae
    It's just very enjoyable. My sister introduced me to him and his songs are just so intriguing and make me smile. He's so creative and he has a very pleasant voice.

Alright, that's it before I spiral into musicals/Elton John/KPop and more...

Posted Sep 16, 2020 at 2:22 PM
    Fox_OnFire likes this.