• 676 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9582 Players Online
  • 8906 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is One of Your Pet Peeves?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DJPenguinPro, Nov 29, 2021.

1. One of my pet peeves is when someone is chewing very loudly. It's just SO irritating to hear that constantly. Like either eat somewhere else, or moderate the loudness of your chewing. For chewy food I understand, but for non-chewy food? I just cannot deal with it.

Do you guys have this pet peeve too? Maybe others?

Please share below! :D

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    Name Tag and Brownie ☕ like this.
  2. I've never knew the word "pet peeve" before. I googled it and wow now i know theres a specific word for these feelings!

I have a pet peeve over loud eating too, people who dont eat with their mouth shout too. Its just so annoying and gross uhg :c we're humans not pigs.

Theres also a leaf blower battery in my house, that when its on its charging port it makes an extremely high pitched ringing sound that makes my ears bleed. It is super uncomfortable to listen to, and my parents say they cant hear it, which is interesting, but thats a good thing lol its not a good sound.

Certain 'clicking' or 'ticking' sounds that are repetitive. After a while it just gets on my nerves

I could keep going on and on but i have work to do so see ya'!

Posted Nov 29, 2021
  3. Same
    Also the sound of many people typing on keyboards at once
    And lost 9f other things
    I think I have misophomia, so yeah just a lot of different noises that bother me

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    N0TVexx and DJPenguinPro like this.
  4. I heard this recently about when you get older, your hearing gets worse to the point where you can't hear high frequency noises. I find it very interesting!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 29, 2021
    Brownie ☕ likes this.
  5. My biggest pet peeve is when, people can’t decide where they wanna eat and it an argument back and fourth of who chooses!!

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    DJPenguinPro, N0TVexx and Brownie ☕ like this.
  6. Gen sitters in Cakewars

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    DJPenguinPro and FILTHYRODDER like this.
  7. FOR REALLLLL!!! Haha I hate that

Posted Nov 30, 2021
    N0TVexx likes this.
  8. My pet peeve, hmm... If I understood this correctly, pet peeve is something irritating like loud chewing or the sound of someone scratching nails. I'd say that I'm irritated by the silly folks. Have you ever met those folks (usually girls) that answer Texas, Taco Bell & John Snow when you ask them to name 4 countries. I remember playing tic tac toe with girls like this. They were told the rules 4 times, yet they didn't understand anything.

Posted Nov 30, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  9. I agree, loud chewing does get pretty annoying. I do think that one of my main pet peeves is when its really hot and someone sits directly in between me and the fan. LIKE BRO WE CAN SHARE. YOU CAN HAVE 80% IDC JUST GIVE ME SOMETHING

Posted Nov 30, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  10. Another pet peeve of mine I just thought of (Your comment helped me think of this @YxngAP6310): When people are first arguing about let's say the bigger slice of something or getting first in line, meaning "I WANT IT" "NO ME". Then, when they get a little mature, they argue about who gets to have it. "You know what, you can have it" "NO YOU HAVE IT, IT'S FINE". It's SO annoying but it is funny at some point haha

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 30, 2021
  11. Omg I get that ughhhhh I hate this

Posted Nov 30, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  12. Ewww loud chewing

Posted Nov 30, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  13. Without a doubt it is anything to do with chalk on a chalkboard or a metal fork scraping on a plate, two worst noises ever!

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    DJPenguinPro and CatFan105 like this.
  14. On goddd

Posted Dec 1, 2021
  15. definitely loud chewing, you know sometimes I just wanna hold my hands over my ears run away screaming and cry in a corner for an hour

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  16. Sameee

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    DrRentzel likes this.
  17. Usually I try to ignore annoying things but I really really hate it when people (my dad and brother) use the butter and get a bunch of crumbs in it. It's so disgusting like wipe off your knife bro dang

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    DJPenguinPro and N0TVexx like this.
  18. When I see randoms using a stone axe instead of literally any other weapon in sky wars because you spawn with a stone sword automatically (on bedrock at least) so I don't understand why they downgrade :shrug:

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    DJPenguinPro and DrRentzel like this.
  19. EEH, I don't really have many pet peeves, but one is definitely when someone at home leaves the ketchup bottle upside-up rather than upside-down, so if I don't realize I end up squirting a whole bunch of tomato liquid on my food. Of course, I shouldn't be one to say that because I myself tend to forget to put it upside down, but it's a bit frustrating because if I do notice it upside up I need to shake the bottle a bit before squirting it on my food. Obviously, I don't get mad at anyone for this nor do I go around my house asking who put the ketchup bottle upside-up rather than upside-down, but I do find it a minor inconvenience. Perfectly good food, tainted by ketchup water... it makes me sad.

Posted Dec 1, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  20. when people peeve my pets

Posted Dec 1, 2021