• 370 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5019 Players Online
  • 4649 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What is One Feeling You Just Hate?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DJPenguinPro, Dec 3, 2021.

1. • When you’re arguing with someone for a really, really long time and slowly start to realise you’re wrong, there really is no way to recover lmaoo

• Knowing you forgot something, but cannot figure out what. Sometimes it’s even worse when you do remember

• When you are cooking or baking and everything is looking fine until about halfway and you realise it looks very, very different from the recipe’s pictures/video

• Nausea

Posted Dec 5, 2021
    DJPenguinPro and Cloudy like this.
  2. there are just so many feeling i just hate- but the thread title says "one" so I'll just pick out one of the most hated feelings i have, which- doesnt really have a real name?- but it has something I called it

The "caught" feeling. the caught feeling is a feeling you get when you've been caught doing something you know you shouldn't be doing, and this only applies to 2 things, discord and mineplex forums.

My parents (mostly mother) disallow me to use online things to talk to people, because she stressed the child predator thing so much, anyways, i've been caught using discord by her once, and the feelings you have when going through the "caught" feeling consist of these:

• extreme nervous 50%
    • sick on stomach 10%
    • light headedness 10%
    • sadness 10%
    • uncomfortableness 20%

Posted Dec 5, 2021,
    Last edited Dec 6, 2021
    CatFan105 and DJPenguinPro like this.
  3. - I hate my allergies for dust, tomatoes, chocolate(milk). Sometimes I have to sneeze for like 15 or 30 minutes or even longer, which sometimes really hurts my throat or nose.
    (My record is 3 hours at night when I wanted to sleep and had to get up early the next day for school...)

- Arguing I just hate that.

- injustice and people not showing respect towards each other in the first place

Posted Dec 6, 2021
  4. Lately I’ve been feeling the same way not being able to sleep!

Posted Dec 6, 2021
    Brownie ☕ and _ItsMusic_ like this.
  5. YES! Literally one of the most frustrating things ever!

Posted Dec 6, 2021
    Name Tag likes this.
  6. The worst feeling for me is a kind of frustration. So, imagine you've been following a supposed hacker around for 10 minutes and then before you can catch them,THEY LEAVE THE NETWORK!. That's a feeling I really hate.

Posted Dec 6, 2021
  7. I would say really relateable but yknow I can't relate

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 6, 2021
  8. when i come inside to warmth from the cold wilderness that is the uk’s winter months, get comfortable and then start going

brr brr brr

Posted Dec 7, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.