• 1484 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8103 Players Online
  • 6619 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What Is Butterfly Clicking and What Is Jitter Clicking?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Tamman, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Lol I don't know what these are I'm such a noob.

Posted Dec 26, 2019
    ImKewl and NothinButNet like this.
  2. I jitter click, and oh I don’t know how to explain it I recommend you just look up on YouTube how to Butterfly and Jitter

Posted Dec 26, 2019
  3. Jitter clicking is just clicking your mouse as fast as you can with one finger, usually your index finger. Butterfly clicking is clicking your mouse as fast as you can with two fingers, usually your index finger and your middle finger, and therefore gives you a higher clicks per second if done properly.

Here is a video explaining butterfly clicking in more depth.

Posted Dec 26, 2019
  4. Thank you

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 26, 2019
    ImKewl likes this.
  5. I find that jitter and butterfly clicking varies a lot depending on the type of mouse you have. Butterfly clicking usually gets you up to 13-14 cps while jitter clicking gets you up to 8-10 cps.

Posted Dec 26, 2019
    NothinButNet likes this.
  6. Depends on how fast you can click, it changes per person. I've seen people that can barely jitter 5-7, but butterly 13 or 14 with the extra click imputs

Posted Dec 26, 2019
  7. Hey,

Butterfly clicking is usually faster, but jitter clicking is pretty fast too.

-xFlattered

Posted Dec 26, 2019
  8. I am the msster of jitter click except on Minecraft

Posted Dec 28, 2019
  9. So to sum it all up, butterfly clicking is quicker.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 28, 2019
    ImKewl likes this.
  10. Hello there avid mineplex players
    It is me that annoying fast clicker
    yes i butterfly it took me about a few weeks of getting used to and was doing worse than normal clicking
    however i can average 10 cps no problem now
    its hard to switch because it feels awkward but the death adder razer mouse is what i use FYI
    its very much better than normal and doesn't strain your muscles
    10/10 butterfly ftw

Posted Dec 28, 2019
  11. Hey!
    When you Butterfly Click, you alternate from hitting the left click with your pointer finger to your middle finger, while using your index finger to click the right click. You use your thumb for support on the mouse, and you use your palm to control the mouse.

When you jitter click you move the muscles in your arm/and or wrist to make yourself click faster.

People use these to get better at pvp in Minecraft, most people prefer butterfly but it is harder to master

Posted Dec 28, 2019