• 377 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4994 Players Online
  • 4617 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

what is a clan? and can we add clans to bedrock?

Discussion in 'Clans' started by dark_blaze_4841, Dec 22, 2019.

Tags:
?

should we add this to bedrock?

1. yes

50.0%
  2. no

50.0%
  1. i rarely EVER play mineplex on java AT ALL. so mostly i play bedrock, and i still don't know what a clan is. is it like a guild or something? Whatever it is, we should add it to bedrock!

Posted Dec 22, 2019
  2. Clan's is mineplex java versions of factions, and is quite fun. Clans is comparable to other servers factions except clans uses champions kits and skills, as well as custom rares and legendaries.

Posted Dec 22, 2019
    xGetSpooked and dark_blaze_4841 like this.
  3. This is a really long question to answer, so I will not be answering it, but I can only suggest that the best way to find out, is to play it yourself.

Posted Dec 23, 2019
  4. Hey there!

Clans is Mineplex's unique version of a factions gamemode. The aim of the game is to build your clan up from the ground, inviting friends and gaining items in order to compete with other clans in Champions style combat by claiming their items as your own.

Clans has many features that make it stand out from the Classic Factions gamemode, an example of this being classes including Assassin, Knight, Brute, Ranger and Mage which each have their own unique skills for players to master. Another example is the events that spawn on a regular basis, called Skeleton King and Iron Wizard, which Clans work together to defeat in order to gain rare items. Furthermore, there is a Charles Witherton Raid which tests the true ability of your clan by facing you up to many difficult challenges, and in return gives you the rarest items that can be earned!

These were just a few examples of what makes Clans such an enjoyable game to play here at Mineplex and I would urge you to give it a try for yourself if you get the chance!

Posted Jan 1, 2020
  5. I think the bedrock developers should first focus on other things like fixing skins before adding big games like clans. Another thing is that it is very pvp based and since a lot of bedrock players play on mobile devices where pvp isnt easy it would probably get dominated by the small playerbase who play on windows 10. I think what you thought about were communities, which would probably be a nice addition to bedrock.

Posted Jan 1, 2020