• 1660 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4239 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

{What If} - Your Mineplex Level Resets

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by Pyratie, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Hey everyone!
    I am back now and I'm so excited to see how will others react about my thread... Take it easy :D

Old Thread- {What If} - - > [Click Me]
    If it has been a long time since the last reply, I recommend not replying to my old thread to avoid Necro Posting.
    -------------------------------Part Two-----------------------------------------------

What If
    You're 1,000 exp away from Mineplex level 100 and you played your final game and got your 1000 exp, you went to sleep after. The next day, you realized that your Mineplex stats reset and your level goes back to 0 (In Forums Too), The next thing you know that you forgot to screenshot your Mineplex level/stats before and staff wouldn't solve your problem if you don't have an evidence for anything. Also, your friend list goes empty and none of your friends remember you and will not accept your future friend requests.

What would you do?

Posted Oct 21, 2019,
    Last edited Oct 21, 2019
  2. take it as a sign of divine intervention, uninstall, and direct my energy towards greater achievements and the more important things in life

Posted Oct 21, 2019
  3. First, I would never get to level 100 anyways

——

I would refriend all my friends first. I wouldn’t care about my level tbh... lol

But if my friends didn’t accept my friend request then that would be the REAL problem...

Posted Oct 21, 2019
    Pyratie likes this.
  4. Hey!

Well, I'm friends with some staff, so I'd say that I will ask them to check their friends list to see if I was there, and if I'm not there, then that is proof that my account was reset. If that still doesn't work, then I dont know.

Posted Oct 21, 2019
    Pyratie likes this.
  5. I honestly don't know if there is much you can do. I would just keep fighting for my account back and pray I had old screenshots or something.

Posted Oct 21, 2019
    Pyratie likes this.
  6. Just find a screenshot from when you were level 95+ lol. They’ll have to help you if you have evidence like that, right?

Posted Oct 21, 2019
  7. Yep, indeed.

Posted Oct 21, 2019
  8. If there theoretically was no possible way of retrieving my levels and everybody forgot who I was and no screenshots existed, then I would probably be devastated. It takes thousands of hours to achieve level 100, so I would have all of that progress taken away. If I was able to contact staff, then I would instantly contact support to see if anything could be done. I’d also delve into my screenshots to see if there was any I could use for evidence to get my level back.

Posted Oct 21, 2019
    Pyratie likes this.
  9. I’ve already lost around 15-20 levels from the stats migration not long back. It’s honestly the worst feeling to grind for something and have it taken away so easily with no replacement to your hard work. If it was possible, I would probably try to show the Support team my IGT (as Level 100 takes thousands of hours) or possibly my gems. I would genuinely be devastated and disappointed. It would take a lot for me to actually want to play again, if I’m being honest.

Posted Oct 21, 2019
    FluteVegetables and Pyratie like this.
  10. disappointed

Posted Oct 21, 2019
    Korben2005 likes this.
  11. Hey!

I'm not completely sure what I would do in this situation, however I would look for any old screenshots that I would have from Mineplex. I would keep fighting and I wouldn't give up untill I know for sure that the results I've been told are the things that will happen.

Have a good day!

Posted Oct 21, 2019
  12. Bring my -snip- "OlDeSt aNaRcHy sErVeR" friends to the server and cause ANARCHY

Posted Oct 21, 2019
  13. i wouldn't care.

Posted Oct 21, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  14. I'd probably be pretty annoyed, since it took me a while to get to level 26 haha.

Posted Oct 21, 2019
  15. THIS MAKES SO MUCH SENSE. My stats have never made sense to me - I've always sworn that I played/won a game more than they show, or I've earned WAY more gems than it says in /stats based solely on the fact that I literally currently have more gems than it says I've earned lifetime, my Clans hours, gold earned, kills and deaths... and I started noticing it only after they did the stats rehaul where they starting taking a second to load in whenever you joined a game. I always knew something wasn't right, but this statement completely confirms it. Seriously, you have no idea about the closure you just brought me lmao

Posted Oct 21, 2019
    Caameronn and Glamourized like this.
  16. Hey!

First, like Mathuu, I have some mod friends who I'd ask first to see if any staff event or problem had caused it.

Secondly, If that didn't help, I'd come here and message an admin+ to ask them about this. Hopefully, the problem is resolved by this step.

Finally, I'd make a thread asking everyone else if this happened to them and thus drawing the staff's attention.

Well, that's me in this situation! Thank you for this amazing thread! Keep it up!

Posted Oct 21, 2019
  17. Hey,
    If my Mineplex level reset I would most likely be confused and surprised, maybe it’s a new update or something just messed up. I would head over to the forums and submit a big report about this issue. I would definitely be disappointed but not as much as people who are level 100 because I’m only like level 34 or something like that but anyhow I would be quite annoyed.
    - TheProTroller

Posted Oct 21, 2019
  18. If something insane like this happened and there was no possible way to get my levels back. I’d probably float in dragons XD

Posted Oct 21, 2019
    ScarletBlood37 and Outplqy3d like this.