• 433 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8871 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

{What If} - You Became Staff Suddenly

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by Pyratie, Oct 9, 2019 at 2:25 AM.

1. resign

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 11:23 PM
    NeverLie likes this.
  2. Do a victory dance, then "YESSSSSS"
    Then get on the server and start banning those rule-breakers before my title is taken away

Posted Oct 10, 2019 at 12:01 AM
    SpookVegetables likes this.
  3. Hey!

If I logged onto Mineplex and noticed that I was a mod, I'd instantly contact Noodlezz and Spike Creates and hop onto a game with them. They've both been my motivation to apply for trainee lately and I'm going to soon (both are my fav mods btw). Wish me luck guys!
    --- Post updated ---
    Says would want to see what's going on in staff and then they ask who I am. I am your manager, hence the Staff Management team Team.

Posted Oct 10, 2019 at 12:16 AM
    Noodlezz likes this.
  4. I would be psyched and ban every player that doesn't like me.
    Cause that's waht staf bout raight?pnishe pwayers taht r bad

Posted Oct 10, 2019 at 12:42 AM
    NothinButNetYT likes this.
  5. I hope you get Trainee one day! Good luck :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 10, 2019 at 1:37 AM
  6. As an exemplary player, I'd notify staff that I was accidentally promoted, so naturally I'd ban all of the staff team in order for them to know that someone gave me the rank without me previously having applied. This means that the staff team is aware of my surprise promotion, and can now work on giving me my normal rank back, which would be 'admin' in this case.

Posted Oct 10, 2019 at 2:04 AM
    Toxcity, Xukuri, Wolfayy and 2 others like this.
  7. I’d probably go to Staff-1 and wait for @nolawn to show up so I could annoy him even more than I already do. After, I’d find @Jhazu and bug him like crazy. If my rank isn’t removed by then, I’d message Toki and ask what’s going on.

Posted Oct 10, 2019 at 1:19 PM
    Jhazu and nolawn like this.
  8. Hey there!
    Definitely a very interesting question. Personally, I'd probably hop onto Lobby-1 and answer questions haha. Otherwise, I'd go to staff-1 and just explore the area. I wouldn't do anything to harm the team, obviously and so I'd rather help out with the team until I've been caught. I'd probably message a staff member about it though just in case. But until then, I'd probably enjoy myself a little in doing the right thing!

Posted Oct 10, 2019 at 1:42 PM
  9. I would probably behave like nothing happened and continue to play normally. People would ask me a lot of questions so it would take some time for me to finish answering all of them and start playing normally. I wouldn't contact an admin because an error like that doesn't make any sense. My first reaction could be something along the lines of "Woah, they're probably testing me". Until I receive further instructions I wouldn't use /p because it could cause damage.

Posted Oct 10, 2019 at 3:52 PM
  10. Hey!
    If I just suddenly became a staff member I would probably message both Toki and FireStar as I wouldn't want to mess anything up. Other than that I would probably just sit in Staff-1 until my rank was removed, just to see what it looked like.

Posted Oct 10, 2019 at 4:24 PM
  11. If I randomly got a staff rank, I'd would probably notify the recruiters to let them know so that I won't get in trouble for something I didn't do like glitching or abusing a bug to get staff. Or I'd maybe ask if they had something to do with it and why it was given to me. I'd have a lot of questions to ask really. But if it wasn't intentional, I'd just play some games while I wait for it to be removed.

Posted Oct 10, 2019 at 4:36 PM
  12. Heyo!

If I were to randomly become a staff member I'd probably explore what permissions I've acquired with my new rank. Maybe explore Staff-1 and do some moderation work. After a while, I'd alert Toki that I have the rank and that it needs removing. I wouldn't do anything malicious because I'm not that type of person. Interesting thread, love seeing what the community would do!

Posted Oct 10, 2019 at 5:33 PM
    Kyuine and wOeuf // xOeuf like this.
  13. I would be quite confused and contact a higher-up for further details. Assuming the promotion was a mistake, I would check out the staff lobby and help out players in lobbies, although I would avoid going to Lobby-1 as it could be quite chaotic at times. I would also play some games to see what it feels like to be a staff member, including any reactions from players and answering questions. It would be a rare but very interesting experience if this were to occur.

Posted Oct 10, 2019 at 5:52 PM
  14. "Punishment reversed by Block2Block 'False SR' "

Posted Oct 10, 2019 at 6:19 PM
  15. --- Post updated ---
    I would tell the owner or admin I am and while I am, I would look out for rule-breakers and ban/kick them.

Posted Oct 10, 2019 at 6:22 PM
  16. I’d build some stuff in the build area in the lobby and after that hang out in staff-1

Posted Oct 10, 2019 at 7:09 PM
  17. Hey there,

I'd probably just report it to an admin to get it removed since I didn't apply/earn it.

Regards,

Posted Oct 11, 2019 at 1:28 AM
  18. Hey! I met you in-game today and had a blast talking to you, hope to see you on the server a lot more soon. Also, you directed me to this post so I will present thee with thy answer.

Me: *Comes back from classes and logs onto Mineplex*
    Me: Oh, I'm a Trainee
    Me: huh, that's pretty normal.

Posted Oct 11, 2019 at 4:24 AM
    Sunny / Slash and BlackConfig like this.
  19. I'd be like hol up, I'm a trainee? Then I'd go and catch some hackers because why not. Just because I'm silly, I'd try banning/punishing myself to see what happens. Then I would mess around and talk with other staff and flex how I became staff without applying. Finally, I would talk to fire or Toki and then I'd say what happened, but since I've been a great trainee so far, I would explain why I should still be staff. Seriously though, I'd get it resolved and probably would forget about it.

Posted Oct 11, 2019 at 8:43 AM
  20. Ban every single person who beats me in pvp

Posted Oct 11, 2019 at 9:22 AM