• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9953 Players Online
  • 7063 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What have you done in your life that made you feel PROUD?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LT Tombstone 77, Dec 7, 2019.

1. I know I’ve done some pretty good things in my life that made other people feel happy. I also know that I try my best to respect others and make people’s lives the best they can be, even if I’m having a bad day.

So, I know, there’s a lot of you out there that are always willing to to kind things too. And I know some of you are helpful and look out for other people.

I want those people to take time to acknowledge the good things they’ve done (or at least one of them). You should feel proud of the good things you’ve done. So why not share them? :D

Posted Dec 7, 2019
    PureSimple and ScarletBlood37 like this.
  2. What do I feel proud of? I feel proud of helping Dan farm wins so he can stay #1

Posted Dec 7, 2019
  3. XD Yeah.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 7, 2019
    DanTrains222 likes this.
  4. Hm, there's lots of things that I feel proud of. I'll just list some proud moments on Mineplex and the forums here :

1. Helping @DanTrains222 grind Cake Wars so that he can stay #1 for as long as possible

2. Somehow managing to make six online friends in a month, which is an all time high, besides January which is when I made most of my OG friends (@Thenorn @DanTrains222 @CupAWup @KerbalBoy @txmman2oo5 @Snicker3378) and yes, the ping was very necessary :D

3. Making it to interview stage for my trainee application

4. Updating my info page and after many updates, I'm finally pleased with it

5. Persuading my friend @xGetHackedOnx to create a forums account (Dan helped as well)

Posted Dec 7, 2019
  5. Dude if you ever wanna talk about chameleons I gotchu

Posted Dec 8, 2019
    ScarletBlood37 likes this.
  6. to be alive

Posted Dec 8, 2019
  7. Im proud of
    -developing myself to be the best version of myself
    -love me to the fullest
    -Going to the gym 4 times a week
    - playing less games
    - reading books to learn more about stuff I wanna know
    - succesfull with girls and turned red pilled

Posted Dec 8, 2019
    LT Tombstone 77 and PureSimple like this.
  8. Heyy!
    So far this year, quite a few things have happened that I am proud of. For me, the biggest one is I earned myself the captain role for my ice-hockey team. I was really happy when I found out the news :P

Posted Dec 8, 2019
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  9. That's really great! I play ice hockey as well! I am also the team captain, so that's pretty ironic :D. Keep up the good work, fellow Captain xD.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 8, 2019
  10. I've done a couple of things:

1: Helping Dan stay 1st place on the CW Leaderboards (Not as much as the others, sorry @DanTrains222 , I'll try playing more with you.)

2: Learning how to dunk in basketball.

3: Making new friends on Mineplex, (Before I was a loner)

Posted Dec 8, 2019
    LT Tombstone 77 and DanTrains222 like this.
  11. I have done nothing with my life.... Acutually, I got into the competitive league for super paintball... On second thought I have done nothing with my life....

Posted Dec 8, 2019
  12. Hi there!

This year has been a special one. I've accomplished many goals I always aimed for. I finished the year with great tennistic results: Having now an international ranking and finishing between the first spots of the national one. Now that I have left school, I am hoping to improve my International's Junior ranking these years I have left and then try and aim for a professional career.

Hopefully everyone accomplished awesome stuff they're proud of.

Enjoy the rest of your day,
    Flame

Posted Dec 8, 2019