• 1402 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5534 Players Online
  • 4132 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What happened to Wooly Rocket?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by ObliviousDuckling, Mar 18, 2020.

1. When Sir. Sheep Kit was released in early 2016 (or 2015, I don't remember), Wooly Rocket, one of Sir. Sheep's abilities, actually used to recharge your double jump mid-flight after usage. Was this not what the kit intended? It is early 2020, and this kit has been broken since early 2018... Wooly Rocket no longer recharges the double jump, even when it says "Recharges your double jump". I'm pretty sure this is a bug or a glitch that Mineplex hasn't even bothered fixing. Can somebody explain this?

Posted Mar 18, 2020
    • General Rudeness Severity 1
    i can explain this, mineplex dev is fulled with lazy people ( no offense ) they dont even care about their player , they can prepare an upgrade in 18 days , and they left the server no touch in 2 years. Beside the smash also is broken...

Posted Mar 18, 2020
    DaGourmand and ObliviousDuckling like this.
  2. Not a bug since early 2018 but yeah, a while back a bug allowed sheep to fly after using wooly rocket and when they finally got around to fix it they disabled regaining dj after wooly rocket completely (very epic!!!! I love mp best server)
    Might already be a year since that bug started being a thing and so far no fix, can't say I'm surprised

Posted Mar 18, 2020
  3. Gone
    Reduced to pixels

Posted Mar 18, 2020
    Korben (gone) likes this.
  4. smash? broken.
    wooly rocket? broken.
    SSM? broken.

Posted Mar 18, 2020
  5. Hotel?Trivago
    HAHAHAHAHAHA I'M SO FUNNY

Posted Mar 18, 2020
    fallacious and ___TacoCat___ like this.
  6. As stated above, wooly rocket lost the dj after a glitch where players would fly was made known. I do miss dj wooly rocket dj though, that was fun

Posted Mar 18, 2020
  7. so instead of fixing it , they remove it.

Posted Mar 18, 2020
  8. damn that meme is still alive? I thought it died.

Posted Mar 19, 2020
    Task likes this.
  9. The kit was very fun but I have to admit myself it was a bit broken!

Posted Mar 19, 2020
  10. pretty sure it got nerfed like smash 4 bayonetta

Posted Mar 19, 2020
  11. So you're telling me that instead of fixing the description or fixing the kit, they just left it as it is? Typical Mineplex... round of applause

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 19, 2020
  12. As stated above, wooly rocket stopped working after the Block Hunt Updated happened back in mid 2019 in like June or July, I can't remember but you get the gist. It doesn't work.

Posted Mar 20, 2020
  13. Can't they fix it?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 21, 2020