• 289 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1511 Players Online
  • 1222 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What happen with this?

Discussion in 'Speed Builders' started by Ragj90_, May 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lately, I've been playing Speed Builders all week and I've seen that on some maps, you cant build up two blocks. This can not happen because it affects the gameplay of all the players that are there. I really hope you staff resolve it because as we play with this bug, the game turns bored. This is only my opinion and i think many users thing the same as me.

Posted May 15, 2019
  2. Hey there!

If you think this is a bug, make sure to record yourself witnessing the bug and submit a bug report and you will receive a response on whether this is a bug and if it's in the works of being fixed.

Sorry for any kind of inconveniences you may have had.

Posted May 15, 2019
  3. These bugs are definitely known about by the Quality Assurance team, so it's just a matter of waiting for it to be resolved. As someone who plays Speed Builders a lot, I definitely understand how this can make gameplay a bit difficult depending on the build. This bug only really comes with fences and bookcases, and until it's fixed, there are ways to counter it.

You can't place blocks on the top bottom or sides of fences/bookcases, but you can place the blocks in question on any other block. For example, if you need to build a flag which consists of two fences upwards and some wool as the flag part, build up 2 other blocks instead, add the flag part, and then break the blocks replacing them with fences. (Don't stack the fences on top of eachother, place the top fence on the side of the wool and the bottom fence on the ground)

As always, if you come across any other bugs please feel free to make a bug report at www.mineplex.com/bugs so the QA team can look into it. I'll be locking this as the concern has been addressed, please feel free to PM me with any further questions!

Thread Locked//Concern Addressed

Posted May 16, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.