• 2594 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8497 Players Online
  • 5903 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What games do you think don’t have enough kits?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by cupojoedgfndiditlydobgdf, May 1, 2019.

1. What games do you think are the MOST in need of new kits? For me, it’s Mob Arena and Cake Wars

Posted May 1, 2019
  2. SSM :P

Posted May 1, 2019
  3. IT HAS 21 KITS!!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 1, 2019
  4. j oke

And I don’t think any have too few kits or else people would be suggesting new kits a lot more often. Some of the games have plenty

Posted May 1, 2019
  5. Maybe DMT. I remember back when they used to have three kits. An extra time one, a choose your own word, and then something else I don't remember. When they redid the game, they got rid of them and now only one remains. It's kinda sad but it doesn't really need kits to be a fun game

Posted May 1, 2019
  6. Hey! In my opinion I think Cake Wars should have more kits! The there kits are just not enough!

Posted May 5, 2019
  7. Cakewars should have more kits in my opinion as well.

Posted May 5, 2019
  8. Personally, I've never come across a game where I believed there was a deficiency of kits. Every game that Mineplex has released has undergone extremely painstaking testing to ensure that every aspect of the game-- including kits-- is sufficient and to specification, and it shows.

That isn't to say that all new kit ideas are invalid or irrelevant because they're still valuable. It simply reminds us that games are rarely incomplete or insufficient purely because of the number of kits they have.

Posted May 5, 2019
  9. As Clq
    Agreed, if anything I've only ever seen games with too many kits, in my opinion.

Posted May 5, 2019
    ClqssyOwl and Acerna like this.
  10. Hiya!

Personally I think the game that's in the most need of new kits is Block Hunt. I just think there should be an additional kit. Something called 'Teleporter' or something where a hider has the ability to teleport 10 blocks ahead of them. I'm planning on making a whole thread about the idea but I haven't thought about it much yet. I think BH could have some spicing up because it's becoming quite boring with just the four kits it has. For Hunters I think it's pretty ok. It's been the same for 4 years and needs a lil change.

Posted May 5, 2019
    Epicbuilder435 likes this.
  11. Survival Games

Posted May 5, 2019
  12. SSM could actually use more kits. Players who have played it for a long time get bored of the same kits over and over again.

Posted May 5, 2019
  13. Hey!
    I think Cake Wars could do with some new kits as there clearly isn't enough.

Posted May 5, 2019
  14. "Painstaking" is really pushing it there to describe how mineplex tests. Most testings (at least on GI for games) were only about 2 testings, each about 1-2 hours. Not sure if you're trying to hyperbole testings or what.

Posted May 5, 2019
  15. I was simply trying to explain how carefully Mineplex tests its ideas internally & externally before they are released; apologies if my word choice got in the way!

Posted May 5, 2019
  16. I still wouldn't say "how carefully" they test. First of all, it's really hard to do testings on the test server when it's outdated and even broken in some aspects (That's why some bugs appear on live when they don't appear on testing afaik). Usually testings go with one or two rounds of the game, see what we liked and disliked after we play, and that's about it. It's not like we're testing every miniscule thing with additions (which is what I can only imply with what you're saying by "carefully"). But it's not like testings are terrible either, we test what we can with the testing server restraints.

Posted May 5, 2019
  17. Guys, don't forget that having the same kits for a long time can get boring

Posted May 23, 2019
    JMPhase likes this.
  18. Micro battles

Posted May 23, 2019
  19. True, its had the same free 3 kits for years now!

Posted May 23, 2019
    PapiKirito likes this.
  20. As an avid Micro Battles player, I see absolutely nothing wrong with the kits provided. Mineplex's Production personnel are deliberate and proactive in their content creation duties, including new kits, and as an active member of the community I do not think any games in their current state are in need of new kits.

Posted May 23, 2019