• 343 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5143 Players Online
  • 4800 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What Games Do You Play Other Than Minecraft?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DJPenguinPro, Nov 27, 2021.

1. I play many games other than Minecraft. Some I do not play at all though. The games I play currently is: Swords and Souls Neverseen, Rocket League, Valorant, Bloons TD 6, and rarely Risk of Rain 2.
    However, I own Among us, Raft, Phasmophobia, Brawhalla, Bloons TD Battles, Shellshock Live, Splitgate, Tabletop Simulator, Terraria, Totally Accurate Battlegrounds, and UNO.

Rocket League - I have 1,350 hours on Rocket League, but about 400-500 of those hours are from me being idle. I am Champ 2 and I try to get better but I'm addicted to Swords and Souls Neverseen right now so I don't think I'll be trying to get better for a good amount of time lol.

Valorant - I am bronze 2 and have been for a long time mostly because I don't play ranked at all. I am able to play every agent decently well besides for the new one, Chamber of course.

Risk of Rain 2 - When I do play, I try to get all of the achievements. I am very close, I just need 3 more achievements. The remaining achievements are very difficult to get though. I am an Acrid main. I just like Acrid so much. His movement is good, he can hit multiple monsters, he USED to be able to stack poison but they updated the game recently so poison doesn't stack anymore, however the duration of the poison does last longer. And Acrid's shift ability is super helpful when there are multiple monsters around you cause I can just stomp on them and the big ones will just be stunned for a good few seconds which has often saved me.

Bloons TD 6 - I'd say I'm very good at Bloons TD 6. I am level 122. I know a lot of good broken combos with some towers and I can predict if something can last me until what round for the most part. I have many medals which I would send a picture of but I don't know how to so I'm afraid I might send something wrong.

Please share the games that you play other than Minecraft. I'd love to see it!

Posted Nov 27, 2021
    Brownie ☕ and aiirr like this.
  2. I play a couple multiplayer games competitively/as a fun little de-stresser (debatable): League of Legends (Silver), Valorant (Bronze), and Apex Legends (Diamond)! I have been playing League for about a year and Val for a couple months. My favourite champions are Shaco and Qiyana. As for agents I use the most - Jett and Raze. Per this hobby of mine I try my best to regularly train in Aimlabs too so that I can become excellent at the game

For the majority of the time at the moment, though, you'll see me playing singleplayer games to vibe out alone. These are usually horror games (but not always). At the moment I'm about two thirds of the way through Outlast I, and after I finish that I probably won't touch the second for a while. I have Five Nights At Freddy's, the Evil Within, and Dark Souls to keep me company. I also love Bloodborne!

Non-horror/slasher games I really enjoy playing are any games from the Tomb Raider series, Red Dead Redemption, or city-builders. I don't mean to brag but I'm absolutely fantastic at city-builders. Like, over the top phenomenal at them. I've played my fair share of Cities: Skylines (with DLCs because they're great), Tropico, and other smaller games I've found on Steam or Epic Games of that genre!

I also have moments in life where I will play Sims for like 6 hours a day for a week straight and then dip, so currently I'm not playing it - I'll come back in a few months.

I have hundreds of games on Steam and don't play them all. There are a however a good few I'll try and play a little bit but then leave, or games that are simply super, super short. These are usually things like puzzle games or short story/early access games.

Posted Nov 27, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  3. Umm I guess roblox and whatever pokemin game i happen to be working kn when I don't have wifi

Posted Nov 27, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  4. Pokémon sword

Posted Nov 27, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  5. I've only ever played a few other games besides Minecraft. I don't really like starting new games so I haven't been able to find a bunch of other games that I've enjoyed enough to play other than Minecraft really. I'm a huge fan of Overwatch though, and as of recently, I've probably been playing that a bit more than Minecraft. Most of my friends switched over to Overwatch a few years ago and we've all just been playing it since. Every now and then I like to play Dauntless to kind of get a break from Overwatch and Minecraft. I'm not super skilled or knowledgeable over it, but it Is quite fun to play from time to time.

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  6. hi!

I uh.. dont really play games atm. I used to play minecraft a lot but that all ended in May of 2021. My account got flooded with issues i couldn't fix, I lost motivation, and gave up and deleted everything on my computer related to minecraft (besides stuff like screenshots).

As of now, Nov. 28 / 21 I mainly watch YT, talk to friends on here and discord, and focus on IRL hobbies. I love to paint and get into photography, and im being honest here im a lot happier doing this than playing mc and games and stuff all the time

Posted Nov 28, 2021
    DJPenguinPro and CatFan105 like this.
  7. Bloons TD 6 - If you're reading this, DJ or anybody else who is good at this game, please give me some tips lol because I can't seem to make it past level 98 ):

Among Us - Not a lot, but sometimes.

Bitlife - A lot of stuff you can do in this game, wish they would update more though...

Plague Inc

Roblox

Terraria - I actually haven't played this in a minute, but I'm on a second playthrough as a melee player and my first one was as a mage.

People Playground

Saints Row 3 & 4

Overlord 1 & 2

and, lastly, Prototype 2

Posted Dec 6, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  8. Wow, that's a lot of games, I'm really impressed, I don't really have many games that interest me on the other hand, I just play a bit of Minecraft every day, Then maybe I'll play this game where you're a catbird and need to go through a lot of levels trying to beat the game but I haven't played that in a few days, and I'm not even sure how exactly it's called but it's fun. After that I actually play some nice Animal Crossing New Horizons, it's really peaceful and lets me have a lot of fun on the island with an impressive amount of customization and just things you can do. Now I WOULD say I play LoL because I used to play it a lot but due to stuff that happened during the end of 2020, I stopped playing it too, I just don't want to play it anymore. Though I kinda wanna start playing it again because even though I wasn't the best I was pretty decent and had some fun. Other than that though I guess that's all, I usually watch shows more nowadays

Posted Dec 6, 2021
  9. Yeah dm me on the forums if you want some tips on BTD6 I'll be glad to help :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 6, 2021
  10. Legends of Zelda Breath of Wild- I like it because of how big and creative the map is. There is always something new to find/explore.
    NBA 2K- It's an iconic game. Also, I'm a basketball junky.
    Splatoon 2- My 2nd favorite game beside MC. I loved ranked mode I got to X rank then got a little bored. I still come back to that game every so often.

Posted Dec 6, 2021
    DJPenguinPro likes this.
  11. I play these games listed below:

-TF2
    -Gary’s Mod
    -Rocket League

Not to many others, what about you guys!

Posted Dec 7, 2021
    DJPenguinPro and LostShrimp13 like this.