• 297 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4796 Players Online
  • 4499 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What gamemode would you like to see making a return?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by War Robot Dogee, Mar 25, 2022.

1. To be honest. There are 2 games I would love to return to Mineplex Bedrock. The 2 games are Survival Games & Skyfall.

Survival Games was a great battle royale gamemode and it was sad to see it leave even though it was getting a lot of active players on it. The system/mechanics were fine as is, I don't know why they removed it.

Skyfall, well I remember playing it on Java during its glory days, I'd like to see it on Bedrock as well again. Was a very addicting game. It always felt like in every game, you thought to yourself that you'd could do better every time.

Posted Mar 28, 2022
    ReJo likes this.
  2. Skyfall the best. No targeting exists on that game.

Posted Mar 28, 2022
  3. the only thing that was the annoying was the floating player glitch, but all u needed to do was look when you drop to see and if there was just fly up and kill them before the rings break

Posted Mar 28, 2022
    GRGoodGame likes this.
  4. Bridges and Survival Games for sure.

Posted Mar 31, 2022
    GRGoodGame likes this.
  5. Bridges would be nice, it might be very laggy tho.

Posted Mar 31, 2022
  6. Overall I would love to bring back more of our Classic games. But for now, we will be keeping them as an LTM. Overall though I want to bring new games to bedrock that don't already exist on Java. King of the Hill, Disasters, KitPvp, and a couple of other games. There is one game on Java I would love to see come to bedrock though which is Nano.

- GuardianInASuit | Bedrock Moderator

Posted Mar 31, 2022
    GRGoodGame likes this.
  7. I would personally love to see SkyFall make a return <3

Posted Mar 31, 2022