• 290 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4875 Players Online
  • 4585 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What gamemode would you like to see making a return?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by War Robot Dogee, Mar 25, 2022.

1. What gamemode would you like to see making a return to Mineplex, and why?

Personally, I would love to see Survival Games, Skyfall, and Mixed Arcade back. They were one of my favorite gamemodes.

Posted Mar 25, 2022
    Whitebone likes this.
  2. I never got to see SSM Domination, and I'd like to. I'd like to see SSM Domination make a return.

Posted Mar 25, 2022
  3. Champions, OP Survival Games, Strike Games, OP Bridges, Extreme micro battles, etc...

Posted Mar 25, 2022
    GRGoodGame and BlazeFire like this.
  4. On Java, the Weekend Brawl gamemodes.

Posted Mar 26, 2022
  5. Gladiators, survival games and skyfall. I loved all of those games and they should have never been removed in the first place

Posted Mar 26, 2022
  6. If I had to choose one, I’d say Survival Games. Mineplex has a fantastic version of SG, it’s really fun and has unique kits.
    But honestly, it would be awesome to see all of the removed games eventually make a return (except factions), I feel like the removal of them was very unnecessary.
    I mean, if they would’ve brought the games back one by one all fixed up, then sure. But nope.
    Those games should’ve been fixed instead of completely removed.

Posted Mar 26, 2022
  7. Mixed arcade all time favorite.

I really miss mixed arcade it was my favorite gamemode and I remember back when I was very young around the age of nine just grinding mixed arcade, good days, I want it back!

Posted Mar 26, 2022
  8. What's had more stuff removed over the years? Not counting holiday games. Java or Bedrock?

Posted Mar 26, 2022
  9. I think bedrock has lost more games overall

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 26, 2022
  10. that one wither gamemode was cool

Posted Mar 26, 2022
  11. Here are all the ones I can remember from Java that bit the dust:
    -Wizards
    -Original UHC (Eventually rereleased with short-lived success)
    -Bawk Bawk Battles
    -Mineplex Competitive League
    -Skyfall
    -Gem Hunters
    -Mavericks
    -Castle Assault
    -Team Death Match
    -Castle Siege
    -Original Castle Siege
    -Team Dragons
    -Squid Shooters
    -OITQ Payload
    -Type Wars
    -Tug of Wool
    -A Barbarian's Life
    -Original Minekart
    -Search and Destroy
    -Super Smash Mobs Domination
    -Weekend Brawl
    -Heroes of GWEN
    -Original Zombie Survival
    -Gravity
    -Mineware
    -Undead Escape

Feel free to reply with anything I may have missed.

Wither Assault? That still exists on Java, if you're willing to wait in the Mixed Arcade rotation for a while to play it.

Posted Mar 26, 2022,
    Last edited by a Moderator Apr 3, 2022
  12. Gem Hunters. It was a great game except for the massive amount of hackers and bugs daily which ruined everyones grind. However, the basis of the game was an amazing one and it retained players until the bugs and hackers eventually ended it. Overall this is the game mode I would pick because it was my favorite on Mineplex at the time

Posted Mar 26, 2022
  13. One in the Quiver on bedrock, used to love to play a couple of rounds of this before I actually played skywars or CW as a good little warm-up. When you started to go on a streak it felt like you were unstoppable. Wish I could see it again in the classic tab.

Posted Mar 27, 2022
  14. The two ones I would like to play again is OneInTheQuiver and Snow Fight. OITQ was just so much fun and I loved it. Even if SNF was an event game and didn’t stay long, I fell in love with it and it was awesome

Posted Mar 27, 2022
    CatFan105 and Mothy like this.
  15. What's snow fight? Never heard of that in my life clearly

Posted Mar 27, 2022
  16. Basically Mineplex version of a snowball fight. Mine snow for snowballs. 3 Hits = 1 Kill. Limited Edition Christmas Gamemode.

EDIT: I'm so dumb I can't read sarcasm

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 27, 2022,
    Last edited by a Moderator Apr 3, 2022
  17. Yeah the 1st on the lb is very pro he too good

Posted Mar 27, 2022
    Mothy likes this.
  18. Haha I was just kidding I know very well what it is. I'm 1st on the leaderboard for it :p

Posted Mar 27, 2022
    SpectreSai likes this.
  19. skyfall i need that #1 spot

Posted Mar 27, 2022
    GRGoodGame likes this.
  20. there are a couple, but probably primarily OITQ
    although if that keeps coming back as a holiday game, that'd be cool as long as 8t isn't in a rotation that's stuck on skyfall from 3 days straight

Posted Mar 27, 2022
    SpectreSai likes this.