• 913 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9082 Players Online
  • 8169 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What game do you thing gives the most XP/Rewards?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by backwordsmullit, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Hello everyone! i personally think its Nano Games, but im not exactly sure if this is true or not. Let me know what you guys think :)

Posted Mar 27, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  2. I would have to agree with you. Personally, I've received the most gems from Super Smash Mobs, Cake Wars, and Nano Games. There are other games like Sky Wars and SG that give a little fewer rewards, and Champions is right behind that since it recently started giving more because of the latest update. Anyways, it's really up to you which game you decide to grind, so good luck! :D

Posted Mar 27, 2021
    backwordsmullit likes this.
  3. I suppose is depends on what game you are good at :D

Personally I can get 1,000XP every Master Builders game on average which is pretty great for a game that takes about 8 minutes. Same goes for Speed Builders, the beauty of the game is that even if you don't win but get 2nd/3rd or just go through a lot of rounds you'll get some pretty nice experience. Cake Wars is great too when in a casual lobby and in Duos. At least that's when I have the most luck. I think the most I got out of that game without booster is around 3,000

NANO Games is good for XP, but for me I have to be in a lobby that isn't filled with players that have 20k wins in it, lol. If I play NANO, I try to play in the lobbies that have more casual players like myself, therefore giving me a higher chance of winning or scoring high in a game.

Mixed Arcade is disappointingly inefficient for XP which is a huge shame. Playing Dragon Escape, for example, will warrant you pennies in XP if you don't win, no matter how far along you are in the course. That's just painful to deal with since it takes so long to find a game in the first place in comparison to others. MA is so fun, but if you want to level up it's probably one of the slowest ways to do so ):

Posted Mar 27, 2021
    Hubble, Tobias and backwordsmullit like this.
  4. Ah! i see, This makes sense, I just wansnt sure if other games had a bigger multiplier than others so thank you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 27, 2021
    maevestarbaby likes this.
  5. I agree with what @maevestarbaby said. It definitely depends on what you're good at as most of the games are fairly balanced in what rewards they get compared to others. Personally, I play a lot of SSM and I view that's a very good way to get XP if you're decent at SSM, as usually even if you don't win and get a few kills, you still can get about 800ish XP. If you like the PvP side of games, I recommend going for Cake Wars or Skywars, or if you like the more class mini-games I recommend going for nano games. Both of which in my opinion gives a good amount of XP for the amount of time you're playing them.

Posted Mar 27, 2021
    backwordsmullit likes this.
  6. Whatever game you're personally good at and how long the game is. Most games give more rewards based on x amount of kills too.

Posted Mar 27, 2021
    Hubble and backwordsmullit like this.
  7. It looks like quite a few others have already said this, but whatever game you are best at is probably going to yield a large amount of XP. I've always told players over the past couple of years to play games that they're good at if they're wanting to gain more XP quick, because you're more likely to win or get more kills if it's a PvP game mode, therefore resulting in more overall XP. However there has been a change to XP not that long ago where now games that last longer tend to give more XP, so whatever game you're good at that is of reasonable length will give good amounts of XP in my opinion.

Posted Mar 28, 2021
    Hubble, ThatsCuba and backwordsmullit like this.
  8. I personally don't think its Nano because it's based on time. I think its Cakewars due to all the sweaty running pearl reliant people who run for a year. I can get 2k shards and 400-1k exp for a 4-5 minute game.

Posted Apr 12, 2021
  9. I've been able to get lots of XP from playing Speed Builders. If you win, you can get like 1000 XP after like 8 rounds

Posted Apr 12, 2021
  10. i don't play a lot of speed builders, but i heard that gives you a lot of experience. nano actually doesn't give so much because you spend a lot of time in there for the same amount of experience you can get in 10 minutes for speed builders. cake wars isn't even good for experience either because if the games are 2 minutes, you get like 400, but if they go past cake rot, you can get like 1.5k; however that happens in 20+ minutes which isn't worth it. in all honesty, just play the games that you love. if you enjoy playing your games, you'll see that experience comes quicker.

Posted Apr 12, 2021
  11. Hey!

As lots of games have been thrown into the discussion I will be putting my personal experiences into consideration! For me, the best games to give XP on Java have been Speed Builders, Skywars, and Cakewars. All the games I've mentioned give significant amounts of XP in fast amounts of time. For Skywars and Cakewars you're able to earn 500+ XP per win in under 5 minutes! With Speed Builders, the longer the game the more rewarding XP you'll be able to earn. You can roughly earn 1,000 in just 15+ rounds which generally take 10 minutes. Hope this helps! :D

Posted Apr 12, 2021
  12. i played java and the xp seems very low but ill talk about bedrock, the most xp i got in 1 day was 750,000 at Christmas during the day bomblobbers came back, during a double exp time and with amplifers

enough xp to from 0 to 35 about if you were level 0

Posted Apr 12, 2021
  13. Hey there,

First of all, I think the most important thing to consider when we're talking about the most rewarding games is what you enjoy and what you're good at. For example, if you don't enjoy Skywars and you aren't particularly good at it, it probably isn't the best game for you to grind because XP gained is based on how you play the game, and it won't worth your time to die over and over again in Skywars for small amounts of XP each time. Besides, you won't be enjoying yourself (assuming you don't enjoy Skywars like I said), making the grind all the more unpleasant for you.

That being said, there are some games that typically grant more XP than others. The top three that I can think of off the top of my head are Speed Builders, Cake Wars and Skywars.

My personal recommendation to you would be Speed Builders, as games move very quickly and it's easy to get 500+ XP per game, depending on how many rounds there are (more rounds = more XP). Furthermore, Speed Builders is a relatively easy and laid-back game compared to the others, making it more bearable to play for long periods of time.

If you're looking for more of a challenge, Cake Wars and Skywars are excellent choices. Games tend to go on longer, but if you play well, you will be rewarded.

I hope I was able to help you, good luck on your leveling journey!

EDIT: Block Hunt is another good game for grinding XP.

Posted Apr 15, 2021,
    Last edited Apr 15, 2021
  14. If you're looking for a fast-paced game with a lot of XP, I would say Speed Builders is your best bet. Assuming that you've mastered a lot of the builds, games can reward you at least a thousand XP at a time (or something around that number). I'm not the best at the game so it really depends on how good you are, because if you perform poorly you obviously won't get as much XP. But if you're looking for a fast-paced game, Speed Builders is probably the best option you have in my opinion.

Cake Wars also has a really good chance of giving you a ton of XP, depending on how well you do - the only catch is that games can last over 20 minutes which might not be ideal for a lot of people. It does give a good amount of XP though so I would consider it if you're looking for large amounts of XP.

It all comes down to the games you perform best at, since the better you perform, the more XP you get.

Posted Apr 15, 2021
  15. I would have to say Survival Games. If you know the maps well, and if you know how to utilize the kits in it's maximum potential, you can have a high chance with victory. Additionally, the games do not last too long, and if you win games, you are guaranteed at least 1,000 XP.

As what @xUmbreon said, it really comes down to what you enjoy the most and do the best in. If you play a game that you are really good at and show serious dedication, you will level up very quickly.

Posted Apr 15, 2021
    20LeeBrian1 likes this.
  16. Hi! I definitely agree Nano is one of the best games for xp. As others have mentioned, it depends on the game you’re best at. However, I think that if you’re just starting out and want to find a good way to get a decent amount of xp, nano is a great option.

Posted Apr 16, 2021
  17. There's quite a bit of responses to this thread, but I figured I'd tag in and give some of my favorite games and findings regarding XP rate and best games for rewards!

Personally, Speed Builders is amongst the top games for XP. Regardless of winning, length in rounds is a huge factor in how much XP a player will earn. Another good game is SSM, which gives the most XP when you kill multiple players and win the game. These are the two best games for XP in my opinion and I have gone up entire levels (90+) by grinding for a whole day with an XP booster!

That's all I really have but I've heard the Paintball was also a decent XP game if you're winning every game and getting multiple kills. Otherwise, SG and SG2 are good for XP if you're getting kills and win.

Moral of the story - be good at the game, get good rewards. If you're not good at the game, get someone to carry you! :)

Posted Apr 16, 2021
  18. If you're looking for a game you can consistently grind and receive the same rewards if you're good at it, Speed Builders and SSM are the best way to do so. Nano Games is fairly inconsistent and plagued with a bug that limits the amount of XP you can actually get. Block Hunt is additionally one of the most consistent games for rewards on the network but has less of a difficult learning curve, whereas you'll only see frequent success in games like SB and SSM if you have a lot of experience in them in the first place.

Posted Apr 16, 2021
  19. It really depends on your performance and if you're consistent playing that specific game. I think it's about even between each one.

Posted Apr 17, 2021
  20. I don't really play Mineplex games that much, but I think Speed Builder is one of the games that can earn tons of XP there a lot. The more you play, then the likely you'll level up later on. You can also play tons of Nano games, and Cake Wars there too.

Posted Apr 19, 2021