• 355 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7485 Players Online
  • 7130 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What food have you never eaten but would really like to try?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by xLqnax, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Uh…..

Posted Oct 25, 2021
  2. Did I stutter?

Posted Oct 25, 2021
  3. :o this would definitely be either artichoke or avocados! I have had avocados in a way but not straight avocados. Artichokes seem really appealing to me and also i've heard they're good for your liver

Posted Oct 25, 2021
    xLqnax and CatFan105 like this.
  4. omg they are so good, my dad used to cook these when I was younger.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 26, 2021
  5. Shellfish, but I’m allergic so that could go horribly wrong…

Posted Oct 26, 2021
    xLqnax likes this.
  6. No… It’s just that it seems fugu fish is poisonous.

Posted Oct 26, 2021
  7. Mannn you're missing out if you've never had fettucine alfredo. Definitely recommend that and sushi!! Both are good when done right ;)

Posted Oct 26, 2021
    xLqnax likes this.
  8. sushi :p

Posted Oct 26, 2021
    xLqnax likes this.
  9. Awww :(

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 26, 2021
  10. squid, frogs, shark and something weird but i know people who tried it and its a delicacy in sometime places but animals reproductive parts, if i would go to china and japan i would like to try dolphin and cats and dogs

i eat alot of cow and they have the same reaction looking at us eat cow like we look at them eating dolphin and "pets"

someone that works with me was talking about where she comes from they eat guinea pigs wich is something i would also like to try

Posted Oct 26, 2021
  11. So basically all the cute furry things

Posted Oct 26, 2021
  12. There's actually a certain way to safely eat it and you have to have a official license to to prepare and cook them

Posted Oct 27, 2021
  13. The list of what I'd love to try is mad long but I'm only going to list the popular foods that I can recall off the top of my head:

Mac n cheese, Takis, crab legs, lobster, roti, macarons (I'd like to try, but I don't think I'd like them), okra stew, quesadillas, hummus, quiche.

Posted Oct 27, 2021,
    Last edited Oct 27, 2021
  14. Crab legs are good, so are quesadiklas, and quiche isn't bad with enough bacon.

Posted Oct 27, 2021