• 371 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6684 Players Online
  • 6313 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

what exactly is with all the hate towards hit-n-run playstyle?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Glitchy, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Wolf is also that one kit you can actively rely on to interrupt 1v1s.

I’ve yet to encounter a wolf that respected an ongoing fight. As soon as you see a wolf within render distance, it’s a safe bet to break up the fight as someone is gonna get Cub Tackled.

Posted Jan 30, 2021
  2. If I see the pubstomping Wolf I usually see, I just run away from my opponent regardless of their estimated health and hope that the wolf goes for them

Posted Jan 30, 2021
  3. It really sucks if a wolf is in the lobby cause i have to stray from my usual kit JUST to be able to deal with it lol, even noob wolf players are an issue at times

Posted Jan 31, 2021
  4. The issue with it is that it's very easy to use. It just requires a space bar, decent aim, and 3+ cps.

Posted Jan 31, 2021
  5. hate it how when you complain about someone that uses wolf/spider (or basically other OP things that dont take a lot of skill), theyre just like "wELL iF iTs sO eAsY tHeN wHy dONt u uS3 iT tOo"

because. if everyone decides to use wolf because of this then the game should just be changed to super smash wolf. and that would suck

Posted Jan 31, 2021
  6. I am confused on who you're talking to

Posted Jan 31, 2021
  7. Well I mean I'm not really talking to a specific person. I'm just replying about wolf since I noticed people started talking about it. But like I didn't quote anyone so I'm not talking to anyone specific

Posted Feb 1, 2021
  8. you're completely right, I propose that everyone play Guardian where the hitbox is actually under the map!

Posted Feb 1, 2021
    Fusafez and RubyRose__ like this.
  9. In 2013 I used to play SSM when it was much more chill. I would main Golem but would also try out other random kits like Chicken and Sheep just because I could and it was fun. I came back to the game about 2 weeks ago and so far am being obliterated by all the sweats with 2k+ wins that have been playing for ages. I use Wolf as it is the only way I can compete and win anything at all. It is no fun trying out a new kit when you get beaten without killing them once. I would like to learn other kits like Spider, Zombie, Creeper or Slime but it is impossible to practice anything so I just have to stick with Wolf.

Posted Feb 1, 2021
  10. Try meeting some decent folks and 1v1 them in an mps. There are a small pool of players who are willing to train you on specific kits.

Posted Feb 1, 2021
  11. I agree, there is a ton of sweats. Which does make it impossible to learn other kits. I'm trying to use skeleton but I can only learn it when im not with sweats. But I know some kits that are pretty easy to use, which would be blaze,squid, and creeper. However blaze isn't great if someone charges you when you use it. Squid is easy to use and super squid is great for avoiding getting hit. And I feel like creeper works against everyone except for a really good zombie or skelly. Although creeper is kinda hated too. But overall, those 3 kits have easy to learn abilities. But also know that becoming good at the game takes time, and if you keep trying to use shortcuts then you aren't going to get as good.

Posted Feb 1, 2021
  12. Yes I know it takes time to be good. I have almost 800 wins so obviously I'm nowhere near the good players of this game but I know what I'm doing. I got around 300 of my wins before XP was even a thing just for reference of how long ago I played. I have come back and tried to main Golem again but it is impossible because of the hitbox. I tried many other characters but Wolf was the one that stuck.
    I agree, Creeper is not too hard to get good at. I played a couple of games with it and did alright but against the sweats I have no chance. The game is not fun when you get completely annihilated by the players that played every day for the last three years. Even as wolf I still lose to a lot of good players so I don't see why it's so bad me using it. I'm hardly winning 100 games per day with it.

Posted Feb 1, 2021
    Name Tag likes this.
  13. It's kind of hard to argue with this to be honest. You're not wrong for finding a way to adapt and counter sweats, but from my experience, most of the people that I see on the game are just regular players that are only average. Maybe I'm just getting on at different times from most of the sweats, but I only see them a couple times when I log on. But you make it sound like they are a problem very often. But I saw you on the daily leaderboard a lot recently, so clearly you're finding someone to beat. But think about the other normal players who are not sweats. They have the same problems that you do. They have to fight sweats as well if they join the wrong lobby. But since wolf is widely regarded as being too powerful, they probably struggle a lot when they fight you, even though you are acting like you're not very good at the game. You act like it's not fun to fight sweats, and while I agree with that, I also know that there's a lot of people who don't enjoy fighting wolf either, just based off the number of people who complain about it. I'm pretty sure that SSM players complain more about wolf than any other kit. I don't want to act like you're wrong for using a certain kit. Obviously, you see no problem with it and there's others that don't either. It's just that a lot of people who are involved in the SSM community think that wolf is overpowered and cheap, especially if someone relies on it for winning.

I apologize if that seems a little too harsh. I don't want it to sound that way.

Posted Feb 1, 2021
  14. No, it's fine. I agree. Wolf is a cheap kit. Within a week of playing the game again after quitting for 6+ years I am able to get 20-30 wins per day or even more. I would much rather get good with Spider or Creeper or something but I don't have the patience it would require to get good at it whilst playing the sweats at the same time. It's just not worth it for me.
    Wolf gets the most hate and rightly so, but without hours of practice for weeks and weeks with another kit I won't get to the same level I am now with wolf. It's just how the game is. As I said before, 7 years ago you could pick any kit you want and have fun playing with it, but not anymore.

Posted Feb 1, 2021
    Name Tag likes this.
  15. Ngl SSM isn’t as hard as your making it seem, if you know how to melee and aim your in good shape, most of the kits in this game have their own busted features so learning them shouldn’t be that challenging lol. Part of losing is gaining experience and seeing how well you do against others. Most sweat players I have issue with are the ones who play overly busted kits (zombie, wolf, guardian, s horse, etc.) ruining the game but sometimes I still play skelly just to try to see if I can win with it best to my abilities

Posted Feb 1, 2021
  16. Is this something on Java? You guys get smash on Java what?

Posted Feb 1, 2021
  17. Yes and its awesome!... but at the same time, you might be better off without it. Game has too my controversies

Posted Feb 1, 2021
  18. Well maybe I want some controversy hmmm

Posted Feb 1, 2021
  19. Like I said, with other kits I may just not be very good. It’s not a too difficult game to play but if you get one good player in your game it is instantly impossible to win. I am doing alright at the moment. When I got off I was 2nd on daily leaderboard and 4th on weekly leaderboard but that’s with wolf. Personally I have tried to branch away from wolf as I know it is a cheap way to play but I can’t seem to get to grips with any other kits. Maybe I’m just impatient or maybe I’m just not very good.

Posted Feb 1, 2021
  20. I see wolf, Creeper and guardian all the time, at least one of these and it forces me to play skelly horse just to have a chance even tho my main class is witch

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 1, 2021