• 155 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1840 Players Online
  • 1685 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What does the achievement kit do?

Discussion in 'Survival Games' started by Rebel_Guy, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Does anyone know what it actually does? I've only seen it being used once, and didn't feel any of the knockback effect that is advertised in the kit description.

Posted Oct 5, 2021
    Mr_Ant87 likes this.
  2. Hello!

Usage of Warlock kit is rather easy, what you need to do is to right-click your sword/axe to prepare your Repel ability and then hit another person which will give them increased knockback.

More regarding of ability you can see on the screenshot below which is from changelog from Mineplex Discord when Warlock kit replaced Horseman kit as achievement kit:
    [​IMG]

I hope it clarified that for you. Have a nice day!

Posted Oct 5, 2021
    makw likes this.
  3. Thank you sir, so it is the same as Brawler's Ground Pound?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 5, 2021
  4. No, Ground Pound is still different and it will just knock players up in the air but Repel knocks players horizontally mostly. Abilities are similar at some point but still different anyway.

Posted Oct 5, 2021
    Rebel_Guy likes this.
  5. Thank you sir for clarifying. So I tried to find a YouTube video showcasing this kit in action and couldn't find one anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find one?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 5, 2021
    Xukuwu likes this.
    Posted Oct 5, 2021
    VictoryChampion, venez. and Rebel_Guy like this.
  7. I appreciate that you took time out of your day to find this for me 90k. From what it looks like, Warlock is actually a very useful and powerful kit, and its only problems are that it suffers from a negative reputation and is used incorrectly by inexperienced players.

Let it be known that, from now on, I will be maining Warlock.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 5, 2021
    swisher likes this.
  8. right clicker..

Posted Oct 5, 2021
    venez. likes this.
  9. Good sir, if you paid a little more attention to the literature you would realise that Warlock is not in fact considered part of the family of "right click" kits.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 5, 2021
    Xukuwu, Mr_Ant87, Technocoder and 3 others like this.
  10. what's the point bro sg prolly never gonna queue again unless someone uses 10 alts

Posted Oct 6, 2021
  11. My friend, if I am not completely mistaken hunger games has shown a recent spike in popularity. Furthermore, it has come to my intention that many games are scheduled to be played on the coming weekend.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 6, 2021
  12. i meant public games :( but hey i get kicked every time from sg mps

Posted Oct 9, 2021