• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5151 Players Online
  • 5151 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What Does Barbarian Cleave Do?

Discussion in 'Survival Games' started by BlazeFire, Aug 2, 2020.

1. For the longest time, I thought it was an inhibitor to the user, however now I have reason to believe otherwise. And does Blade Vortex do damage? How about Seismic Slam?

Posted Aug 2, 2020
  2. Blade vortex does damage. Cleave damages other players if they are close to the player that you are attacking. I believe it does 75% damage to other players. Seismic Slam launches players into the air, resulting in them frequently taking fall damage. I don't know if the attack itself does damage though.

Posted Aug 3, 2020
    BlazeFire likes this.
  3. Cleave is perfect for situations with multiple players since it knocks the opponents teammate out and does some damage to the player around the one you're focusing. It's the same cleave as Champions if you play that game. Basically it makes you hit other players next to the one you're fighting. I don't know if Blade Vortex does damage itself but I seen people vortex people into lava or a cliff. Seismic slam launches you into the air resulting in fall damage.

Posted Aug 3, 2020
    BlazeFire likes this.