• 350 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2929 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What do you want for christmas?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by °3°, Dec 14, 2019.

1. What do you want for christmas? I want to get a new phone because I am pretty sure the one I have right npw had a virus and its screen is also cracked.

Posted Dec 14, 2019,
    Last edited Dec 15, 2019
    Sven and ScarletBlood37 like this.
  2. spotify premium

honestly fed up by those ads ;-;

Posted Dec 14, 2019
    ParkerGG, Sven and °3° like this.
  3. My parents have already helped me out a bit with some furniture for my new apartment so all I'm asking for this year is a flight home. :P I live in a different part of the state from my family now, and I work on Christmas Eve so I'm hoping to fly home after work and then return on Christmas Day for work on the 26th.

We love adulting! What do you want for Christmas, Korben?

Posted Dec 14, 2019
    saltyfishhy, Cardyceps, Sven and 2 others like this.
  4. Idek lol

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 14, 2019
    Sven likes this.
  5. Thread moved to Surveys

I already got one of my best Christmas presents last year. It was my new gaming laptop, my new toys, games, and the Nintendo Switch console. This year, I don't know which Christmas I'm about to get sooner. I want to find out during Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.

Posted Dec 15, 2019
    Sven and °3° like this.
  6. Hey!

Honestly this is a question I ask myself each time this holiday comes around every year, and also I have people who want to buy me gifts ask, and I never have a definite answer. I guess I find it hard to simply choose one gift over another, and so I end up not knowing what I really want to get for Christmas. Usually it's a mixture of things such as chocolates, some nice clothing, some miscellaneous items, and some money. This year for Christmas, I just asked for whatever can be afforded; a little bit of money, maybe some chocolates, and some clothing. I am not too fussed about the gifts anyway, it's about spending time with family and celebrating the holiday. Hope everyone has a nice Christmas and gets what they wanted!

Posted Dec 15, 2019
    Look_Dan, Sven, °3° and 1 other person like this.
  7. Spotify Premium.

Posted Dec 15, 2019
    Sven, °3° and ScarletBlood37 like this.
  8. Last year I had PS4 as a present, but guess what, the guy who gave it to me took it away on the next day.My present was to seen PS4 for less than a day. This year I would like to get Original Fallout series pack which contains 3 old Fallout games, I don't recommend it to anyone as they wouldn't understand the old graphics.(This is NOT an advertising). I also would like to get some Red belied newts or Red belied fire salamander. I really like newts and somehow my newts manage to survive together as a small community, sometimes it is weird, when one of the newts died others gathered around it and were staying near it, after a while they pushed it to the top so that it floated and so that someone took the body, it was really weird, they did it with both my newts and axolotl. Sometimes I really think that they have some kind of intellect or philosophy. They also look a bit r#*@*t as they prefer yellow fishes despite the fact that there are other fishes of that kind coloured differently.

Posted Dec 15, 2019
    saltyfishhy, Sven and °3° like this.
  9. Ok this hard. to be honest it takes me like 2 hours to figure out what I want for Christmas each year. this year I want the Pokemon Sword game for my Nintendo switch, but I usually just ask for money or a dog because my dog actually died a few months ago :(. but I usually just spend time with my family having fun or being on mineplex 24/7 :p

Posted Dec 15, 2019
  10. pokyvessel52506 I understand you, I also had a dog, it was like a father to me( truth) , I also had a newt who was my pet for 7 years, it died this summer because I forgot to use soap while washing my hands and newts or their food must be as clean as possible, it has something to do with their skin, in the end they get a disease and die, unless you make them a bath from salt, Bay leaf(not necessary) and antibiotics. Antibiotics are important, without them it will be just helping it to survive for longer, but not healing them, this process takes weeks and you also need to be quick as the sintoms stars to show up short before death, usually the sintoms are tremor, weakness and increase in size, but size can be changed because of many other things.

Posted Dec 15, 2019
    °3° and Sven like this.
  11. Pokemon Ultra Moon or Sun...
    I'm such a Pokemon nerd, but I like it so, hey, who cares?

Posted Dec 15, 2019
    Sven and °3° like this.
  12. That's what I got for my birthday =D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 15, 2019
  13. Im jealous

Posted Dec 15, 2019
    °3° likes this.
  14. I have a very first world problem that a lot of us can relate to, it takes me forever to decide. This year, I've finally decided to ask for some computer parts(an RX 570, a Corsair Carbide 175r, Crucial MX500 SSD, RGB Fans, etc), a Corsair Void Pro headset, and an action camera

Posted Dec 15, 2019
    Acerna and °3° like this.
  15. Hmmmmm…The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD, Zelda Monopoly, and some computer parts. Yes, I'm a Zelda addict, I know.

Posted Dec 15, 2019
    °3° and Sven like this.
  16. Omg I love everything you want! I hope it works out for you. Im really looking forward to BOTW 2 coming out sometime next year!

As for me, I have become much less materialistic. Since I have moved away from home both from my family for university, I have come to value my friends and family a lot more than I used to. For me, I would love to see my mom and dad again as well as my friends from back home as I miss them a lot. Thank goodness I'll be seeing my parents next week and I sincerely cannot wait :)

Posted Dec 15, 2019,
    Last edited Dec 15, 2019
    Look_Dan, °3° and SpyNinja__ like this.
  17. Can I can visit you? PLEASE? I just want to play BOTW2!!!! What do you think about the trailer? Personally, I hope there is time-travel (as that is probably one of my favorite parts of Zelda games!)

Posted Dec 15, 2019
    °3° and Sven like this.
  18. Breeeeeeeeeeeath of theee wiiiiiiiiiiild!

Posted Dec 15, 2019
    °3° likes this.
  19. Omg so I saw the trailer and I screamed. I thought it was going to be a DLC expansion but was super stoked to see it is its own game. It will definitely be on my christmas list for next year!

Posted Dec 15, 2019
    °3° and SpyNinja__ like this.
  20. I know right! Sadly, I don't have the Switch, but Ima steal it from you!!! Muahahaha!

Posted Dec 15, 2019
    °3° likes this.