• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9222 Players Online
  • 6332 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

What do you main and why?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by PewDiePizza, Jun 20, 2020.

1. I don't play SSM as much anymore, but back in like 2016-2017 I played it more often. I mained Skeleton Horse (it used to be Iron Golem but I switched after using it for a while). I really liked using its abilities (especially Bone Rush, it's super fun to use) and even though I never really won, I still really enjoyed playing with it. Bone Kick was also super fun for me as it usually sent enemies flying across the map. The kit as a whole was super easy for me to get used to, and I probably would be fine using it now even though I haven't played a proper game of SSM for a year or so.

Posted Jun 22, 2020
  2. I main Skeleton Horse because quite frankly I am not very skilled and it does a lot of damage!

Posted Jun 22, 2020
    james610 and SpitefulNick like this.
  3. Hey!

I always always always use Creeper!! Have been since 2015. I use it because I'm horrid at SSM and needed to find a way to get easy wins. Everyone knows Creeper is the kit to play if you struggle to aim a mouse properly, so that's exactly why I started using it.

Ignore the decent stats on my account, I'm so bad, Creeper carries me. My 8.5 k/d on SSM2 across 2k games played is a complete fluke as you'll no doubt have guessed by yourself. Creepers like me are pretty bad so it's 100% luck. The 4k+ wins in total, on this account? Pure luck, every single game. Duh, I use Creeper LOL.

Lightning shield is great because it prevents my opponents dealing much melee damage to me which helps since I can't pvp whatsoever. Sulphur bomb is awesome too, as the ridiculously high knockback destroys all my opponents even though they're always better than me. ROFL!

It's really fun fun fun.

SSM is so much fun. Especially for Creeper mains such as myself. Nobody ever gives me hate, or attempts to break the Mineplex rules by teaming on me in Solo. Never happened, because everyone loves Creepers in SSM. I don't know how I even have wins. I'm Creeper which makes me noob, LOL.

I feel bad for all the stupendously skilled SSM players that use kits like Magma Cube. The way they run away from all fights ever, should be considered an art if you ask me. I'm sad that I can't play well enough to do that. Also, I feel bad for the wonderful enderman users. They are so skilled that they fire their block toss at the speed of light. What do you mean "they're abusing a glitch"? I thought it was because they were just too good at SSM.

Unlike me, who uses everyone's favourite kit, Creeper, which everyone loves and never gives me any hate for.

Have a nice day!

Posted Jun 22, 2020
  4. I main Sir Sheep in Super Smash Mobs. I like how hard it is to get him, and his abilities just make him perfect.

Posted Jun 22, 2020,
    Last edited Jun 23, 2020
  5. Hey!

Although I do not have a main in SSM, I have a group of kits that I enjoy using. I usually switch my kit after a game ends because I want to get good at all the kits I use! I have to say however, the kits I use most are Wither Skeleton, Witch, Wolf, Squid, and Cow. There are various reasons why I like these kits so much, but the main reason I don't have a main is truly because I wan't to switch up my game-play. I understand playing with only one kit will make you excessively good at it, but playing the same kit over and over seems pretty repetitive to me.

Posted Jun 22, 2020
  6. I try to main witch but every time an overpowered creeper joins the match I have to switch to another kit so I can get rid of it.

Posted Jun 22, 2020
  7. I use creeper because it's ridiculously strong LOL! My technique of SPAMMING my right click for sulpher bomb is effective for some reason LOL! Then I can explode them out of the map and get easy kills LOL !!! Then I repeat the process for easy wins LOL! Even the best SSM players can't beat me LOL!

Posted Jun 22, 2020
  8. I main the skeleton horse. I've been told by a friend that it's annoying and broken. The kit is very easy to master, and since I'm new to ssm, I'm going to try and get good at this kit first.

Posted Jun 22, 2020
  9. I main wither skeleton. I really just enjoy the kinds of things you can do with it, the guidable wither skull is absolutely invaluable in most cases and the wither image just really being fun to play around with. you can use it in combos, recovery, avoiding attacks, and back in the day when it showed the player name tag all the time you could even play mind games by pretending to be the clone. Plus if you switch often with the clone, not doing so randomly can grant you some free attacks as your opponent will likely turn their back to you so they can attack the clone

Posted Jun 30, 2020 at 11:38 AM
  10. Hey there,
    I don't play Super Smash Mobs that much, but when I do, I always use Creeper!
    I feel like many people really underrate SSM; it's honestly a fun game to play Solo or with friends.
    I always have used Creeper because no other kits really stood out to me, and I felt most comfortable with this kit. I like Creeper's abilities along with other kits, and being able to compete with others is always fun! :)

Posted Jul 1, 2020 at 1:38 AM
    Sleick_97 likes this.
  11. Chicken. Idk, it's just fun, assuming you don't just camp which... most people do...
    Anyhow, you can do fun juggles and gimping people with eggs is always funny, plus playing a low tier gives you an excellent excuse for every time you lose! [/sarcasm]

Posted Jul 1, 2020 at 11:41 AM
  12. Sheep is S tier kit for unique gameplay and no one can debate against that :) so that being said, I main sheep bc it's the only kit that never gets boring ;))))))))))))

Posted Jul 3, 2020 at 1:56 PM
  13. I main zombie because its really good once you feel comfortable with it. Its also easy to kill chickens wolves and spiders with.

Posted Jul 3, 2020 at 2:12 PM